Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60000
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2020, 07:54 AM   #121
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Rashida Tlaib. That is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You have declared Trump the winner by a landslide in 2020 with very little to support that opinion. I can give you many, many reasons why I believe Michigan will turn back blue in 2020. I doubt you can give me one VALID reason why it will not.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 10:23 AM   #122
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default WWNYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
...Trump the winner by a landslide in 2020...

The race to watch will be NY, particularly NYC, to see how Mini-Mike fairs. But I also hear he might be moving to Colorado or Kalifonication so he can have old Hitlery as a running mate. In that case, I would have to give Mini-Mike the Brass Cajones award for being one heart beat away from Hitlery as El Presidente. Me thinks he is stacking the odds against his longevity there...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 12:17 PM   #123
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
But I also hear he might be moving to Colorado or Kalifonication so he can have old Hitlery as a running mate. In that case, I would have to give Mini-Mike the Brass Cajones award for being one heart beat away from Hitlery as El Presidente.
Maybe, if you believe the unnamed sources cited in the Drudge Report.

And it may be true, but when unnamed sources are cited about the Donald's BCD activities, it is immediately labeled as "fake news".

Hypocrisy, thy name is Republican.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 01:33 PM   #124
Dev Null
Valued Poster

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/drudge-report/
Overall, we rate the Drudge Report Right Biased and Questionable due to promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, as well as for publishing fake news and the use of highly questionable sources.

Frequently, the Drudge Report links to conspiracy sources such as ZeroHedge and Infowars as well as Questionable sources, with very poor fact check records, such as Breitbart, WND and the Gateway Pundit. Drudge Report also publishes columns from right-wing journalists who have poor track records with factual information, such as Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh and Roger Stone.

The Drudge Report has also promoted numerous debunked conspiracy theories such as: The President Obama Birther conspiracy and that Undocumented children are violent criminals.

A factual search reveals a very poor track record with fact checkers. Below is a small sampling:

“Reporters rehearse questions with White House press (secretary).” – PANTS ON FIRE
“Says Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald “Sterling is a Democrat.” – PANTS ON FIRE
A photograph shows children holding guns on the US-Mexico border. – FALSE
Is President Obama’s trip to India going to cost $200 million per day? – FALSE
BREAKING: Illegal Muslim From Iran Arrested For Starting California Wildfire – PANTS ON FIRE
Old 02-15-2020, 06:24 PM   #125
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

There you go again trying assume what people think.
What you quote from me is a fact. "The Dossier" was initiated by a group with Conservative leanings. Nothing to suggest. It is a fact.
Why did these Conservatives abandon it? Was it because who the repubs got for nomination? And why should they be pissed off that the other side continued funding? Especially if it got to the FBI. And I have no idea who "we" is or the name no longer mentioned.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 08:46 PM   #126
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default And the award goes to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
Maybe, if you believe the unnamed sources ...

Pretty sure the New York Times owns the unnamed sources award honors, with the Washington Compost a close second
Old 02-15-2020, 08:48 PM   #127
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Guessing you didn't know...

Quote:
...the Drudge Report

You do know they are a clipping service and do not write articles. Right?
Old 02-15-2020, 08:55 PM   #128
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default There was no there there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
..."The Dossier" was initiated by a group with Conservative leanings. ...

Because there was no there there is why they pulled the plug Einstein. Hitlery just tossed a bigger bag of cash at it. You may, should, likely don't, will not, do not recall the first mention of TRUMP and Russia being at the debate where Hitlery accused him of being a Russian puppet., which was just after she had lobbed $16M toward Fusion GPS through Perkins Coi to fund the thingy. Then lay the time line against Nellie Ohr, Petie Strock and his love muffin Lisa to see how it came to life.
Old 02-15-2020, 11:02 PM   #129
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Ah. The old Cry Hillary line. We aren't even talking about her.
But if you want to point fingers and cry "THEY DID IT TOO!" Go ahead. Don't be so butthurt if she did have more $$$. Don't forget your roots. And the roots of this particular piece of paper, fact or fiction according to who is whining, it was a repub birth. Can't wash that off.

The Ruskies are like water, they are going to find the path of least resistance. Trump was a sponge.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 07:57 AM   #130
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Rashida Tlaib. That is all.
From everything I've read on the subject, Tlaib is a heavy favorite to be reelected in November 2020. And if reelected she can give some thanks to Trump.

Rashida Tlaib likely to face challenger in 2020 — but beating her won't be easy

Most political experts expect U.S. Rep. Rashida Tlaib will get a challenge next year but beating her, considering her name recognition, will be hard.

In Tlaib, they'll be facing an incumbent who not only can raise scads of money and is known for tireless campaigning, but whose name recognition — thanks in large part to attacks on her by President Donald Trump over her stances on Israel and an impeachment effort she has led since January — has gone from local to international.

In many cases, that has led to people in southeastern Michigan and elsewhere rallying around her. And while some — especially those outside her district, Republican opponents and some in the Jewish community — have labeled her as too divisive, there are others who have come to her defense, considering her a progressive icon. Establishment Democrats in Detroit are unlikely to mount a concerted challenge to her.

https://www.freep.com/in-depth/news/...on/2421658001/

Reasons why I believe Michigan will go Democratic in 2020:

Trump won Michigan by a scant 2/10s of 1% in 2016, running against a candidate, Clinton, who could not bring out the African-American voters. Whoever the Democratic nominee turns out to be will most certainly be more popular among AA voters.

In the 2018 midterms, Michigan voters overwhelmingly supported Democrats in the Senate and Governor races. Also Democrats picked up 2 House seats.

Since taking office Trump's popularity in the state has gone from +8 to -12, where it sits today.

So good luck to Donald Trump in Michigan.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 09:40 AM   #131
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
You do know they are a clipping service and do not write articles. Right?
More speculative fiction pulled out of your ass, little goldfish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drudge_Report
Occasionally, Drudge authors news stories himself, based on tips. It was the first news source to break the Monica Lewinsky scandal to the public

It is also cited by multiple news outlets as the first source to break the unverified story about Bloomberg considering Hillary for veep. Here's an example, since you're too lazy to fact-check yourself:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...nton-vp-115407

But you would know all of this if you were capable of, you know, reading.
Old 02-16-2020, 10:24 AM   #132
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
You may, should, likely don't, will not, do not recall the first mention of TRUMP and Russia being at the debate where Hitlery accused him of being a Russian puppet
Wrong again, little goldfish.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...l-ties-2018-11

Trump's interest in doing business in Russia was first piqued in 1986, when he met the Soviet ambassador Yuri Dubinin and they began discussing building a "large luxury hotel across the street from the Kremlin in partnership with the Soviet government," as Trump recounted in his 1987 book, "The Art of the Deal."

Trump traveled to Russia in 1987 to survey potential locations for his hotel as landmark policies like perestroika and glasnost made the Soviet Union more open to foreign investments.

Trump in 1988 said the hotel plan failed because "in the Soviet Union, you don't own anything. It's hard to conjure up spending hundreds of millions of dollars on something and not own."

Trump went back to Russia in 1996 and announced a plan to invest $250 million in Russian real estate and slap his name on two luxury residential buildings.

Trump boasted about his plan when he met the Russian politician Aleksandr Lebed in New York in 1997, telling Lebed, "We are actually looking at something in Moscow right now ... Only quality stuff. And we're working with the local government, the mayor of Moscow, and the mayor's people. So far, they've been very responsive ..." The plan never came to fruition.

But that wasn't the end of Trump's connection to Russian money. According to The Washington Post, the real estate mogul began seeing significant returns from Russian investments in US properties bearing the Trump name in the 2000s.

A Reuters investigation last year found that at least 63 individuals with Russian passports or addresses have bought at least $98.4 million worth of property in seven Trump-branded luxury towers in southern Florida, for instance.

Reuters noted that its tally of Russian investors may be conservative. At least 703 — or about one-third — of the owners of the 2,044 units in the seven Trump buildings are limited liability companies, or LLCs, which have the ability to hide the identity of a property's true owner.

In the mid-2000s, the Trump Organization partnered with a company called the Bayrock Group, contracting it to pursue a development deal in Moscow. This effort was led by the Russian-born businessman Felix Sater, who's become a key figure in Mueller's investigation and Cohen's plea deal.

In 2005, Sater found a former pencil factory he thought could be converted into a high-end skyscraper, and was in discussions with Russian investors about it. The deal ultimately fell through, but Sater continued to maintain a relationship with the Trump Organization.

At a real estate conference in 2008, Donald Trump Jr. discussed the family's attempts to break into the Russian business world. "As much as we want to take our business over there, Russia is just a different world,” he said at the time. "It is a question of who knows who, whose brother is paying off who...It really is a scary place." Trump Jr. at that point had traveled to Russia a number of times, including a 2006 visit with Sater his sister, Ivanka Trump, and Sater.

At the 2008 conference, Trump Jr. also said, "Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets." He explained that despite the difficulties his family had in trying to build in Russia they were still determined to keep pushing for it. In the 18 months prior to the conference, Trump Jr. made six trips to Russia.

In 2013, Trump traveled to Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant. During the visit, he said, "I have plans for the establishment of business in Russia. Now, I am in talks with several Russian companies to establish this skyscraper."

In 2015 and 2016, Cohen and Sater teamed up in an attempt to put up a Trump Tower in Moscow. Cohen said discussions on the plan lasted until June 2016, which was after Trump had clinched the GOP nomination for president.

Cohen was in touch with the office of Russian President Vladimir Putin's press secretary over the matter, which reportedly included a plan to offer Putin a $50 million penthouse in the tower. Those talks fell through as well and the plan eventually crumbled.

Even if you just look at the 2016 debates, Trump publicly cast doubt on Russian involvement in the DNC hacking before Hillary called him out for being too cozy with Russia.

https://www.npr.org/2016/12/12/50526...ntial-campaign

It would have come up even earlier if Trump had been honest about his plans for a Trump tower in Moscow at the time.

Michael Cohen, Trump's fixer who pled guilty to campaign finance violations at the direction of Trump to illegally influence the 2016 election, also pled guilty to lying to the Senate about the plans for a Trump Tower in Moscow in order to protect Trump.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/cohen-...rump-1.4925270

He admitted to making false statements in 2017 to the Senate intelligence committee about a plan to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

Cohen said he lied about the timing of the tower negotiations and other details to be consistent with Trump's "political message."

Cohen said that among other lies, he told Congress that all discussions of the Moscow Trump Tower project ended by January 2016, when they had actually continued until June of that year, as Trump was securing the Republican nomination for president.

Cohen also said he sent an email to the spokesperson for Russian President Vladimir Putin as part of the potential deal.

In his statement, Cohen said he worked on the real estate proposal with Felix Sater, a Russia-born associate who he said claimed to have deep connections in Moscow.

The discussions about the potential development began after Trump had declared his candidacy. Cohen had said the talks ended when he determined that the project was not feasible.

Cohen had also disclosed that Trump was personally aware of the deal, signing a letter of intent and discussing it with Cohen on two other occasions.

We all know how Donald and his criminal cronies are trying to rewrite history, but it's all a matter of public record, which they are powerless to change. That's why they are cooking up all of these conspiracy theories to try and disparage the origins of the investigation against him.

But flawed as they might have been, the bottom line is that Trump and his criminal cronies are crooks, and no amount of shit-slinging will change their dishonesty and corruption.
Old 02-17-2020, 05:11 AM   #133
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Funny thing that...

Quote:
Maybe, if you believe the unnamed sources cited in the Drudge Report.

Denigrating unnamed sources would pretty much shut down the NYT and Washington Compost. Guess I was hoping you remembered that the Drudge Report is a clipping service which I do not tend to read. In the case you mention, the "Drudge Report article" is actually a link-to from that Alt-Right wing bastion known as CNBC. Ergo, Drudge Report named their source, to wit CNBC, so maybe CNBC neglected to name their source(s), hmmm. Pretty typical for an Alt-Lefty (Commy) propaganda machine.
Old 02-17-2020, 05:33 AM   #134
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Copy-Pasta super powers...

Quote:
Occasionally, Drudge authors news stories himself...
Huh? What? Apologies, I was reading the dictionary. What where you yabbering on about copy-pasta kid? A bit of my copy-pasta, you say?

Occasionally: Adverb: At times; from time to time; now and then
Synonyms:

seldom, sometimes, infrequently, sporadically, hardly, periodically, irregularly, uncommonly

I went and checked on The Drudge Report for you and found this:
Hillary Clinton could get revenge against Trump
https://nypost.com/2020/02/15/as-blo...trump-goodwin/
All of that and a bag-o-nuts, I just don't do Drudge except, oddly enough - occasionally and I dang sure don't do most places he links to especially.
Old 02-17-2020, 05:51 AM   #135
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Lieing liars, lieing about their lies...

My bad, I meant to say: the first mention of TRUMP and Russia puppet, which might be touched upon in your 2nd copy-pasta reference. The other references post-date the comment. But back to article #2 (which it is ironically); only your copy-pasta skills keeps that lie alive. There was no Russian hack of the DNC server. There were no Russians imprisoned for hacking the DNC server. There is no law about doing business in Russia, though it's risky and so full of shady characters that is hard too differentiate between it and the DNC. There was no proof of a hack of the DNC server and no Virginia, 17 agencies do not agree that there was a hack of the DNC server.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women