Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60095
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2021, 01:24 PM   #1
oeb11
Valued Poster

Default To the DPSR/ccp paty " Trade you a Romney for a Manchin!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...qMC?li=BBnb7Kz

A sane Democrat - Whatever is the Party coming to????

To the DPST/ccp party - trade you Romney for Manchin - Manchin is already in serious trouble with party leadership AOC, nazi pelosi, and schumer. He will need a place of refuge from the marxist ideologic revenge for his stand.

Joe Manchin Deals Blow to Democrats' Stimulus Plan, Won't Support It Without Bipartisan Agreement

Matthew Impelli 54 mins ago

Sen. Kaine sets aside Trump censure resolution: 'There's not enough support on…

Joe Manchin Deals Blow to Democrats' Stimulus Plan, Won't Support It Without Bipartisan Agreement

Democratic Senator Joe Manchin said Tuesday he is opposed to passing an economic relief bill without bipartisan agreement.
© Pool/Getty Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) questions nominee for Secretary of Veterans Affairs Denis McDonough at his confirmation hearing before the Senate Veterans' Affairs Committee on Capitol Hill January 27, 2021 in Washington, DC. Asked by reporters if he would support a budget resolution to pass the legislation, Manchin said, "I will only support moving in a bipartisan way." He added, "That means an open process. I've been very clear about that."

Manchin also released a statement on his stance, where he said, "I will vote to move forward with the budget process because we must address the urgency of the COVID-19 crisis. But let me be clear—and these are words I shared with President Biden—our focus must be targeted on the COVID-19 crisis and Americans who have been most impacted by this pandemic."
"The President remains hopeful that we can have bipartisan support moving forward. I will only support proposals that will get us through and end the pain of this pandemic," the statement added. "For the sake of the country, we must work together with laser focus to defeat the COVID-19 crisis, support our neighbors and communities who continue to suffer and get back to a more normal life as quickly as possible."

Current Time 0:32
/

Duration 1:18
Fmr. GOP Rep.: Marjorie Taylor Grene 'playing with the base a lot better than Liz Cheney'

Manchin's comments come just a day after Democratic leaders in the House and Senate filed a joint budget resolution in an effort to pass President Joe Biden's $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief plan without any Republican votes. The resolution was filed by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer.
"Congress has a responsibility to quickly deliver immediate comprehensive relief to the American people hurting from COVID-19," Schumer and Pelosi said in a joint statement. "The cost of inaction is high and growing, and the time for decisive action is now."
But to pass the bill without bipartisan support, Democrats will need all members of their party to vote in favor.
Speaking with The Hill, Manchin also signaled his opposition to increasing the minimum wage to $15 per hour, which is part of Biden's plan.
"No, I'm not [in favor of the wage increase]. I'm supportive of basically having something that's responsible and reasonable," Manchin told The Hill.
While Manchin expressed his opposition to raising the minimum wage and passing the stimulus without bipartisan support, just last week Senator Dick Durbin confirmed that discussions were underway to pass the $15 minimum wage bill without any GOP support.
"It's being discussed. I don't know that a final decision has been reached," Durbin told The Hill while speaking about increasing the minimum wage through the budget reconciliation process.
Newsweek was directed to Manchin's statement after reaching out to his office for comment.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 02:00 PM   #2
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

This is good news, if Manchin does indeed demand bipartisan support. Biden's proposal, $1.9 trillion, is almost 10% of GDP. I imagine there must be a few measures in the bill worth supporting, with some amount of funding. But stimulus checks to some families who make over $300,000 a year, even if they have not suffered income loss? https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-po...ress-briefing/. Come on Joe.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 02:44 PM   #3
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Manchin is a good guy.

Romney is a lunatic
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 03:00 PM   #4
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Still not understanding how you’re coming up with this money to people making 300K. I know I didn’t get that money last time. I’m pretty sure that it isn’t calculated like you’ve presented. In any event, I suspect that if the Republicans had gone in with 1.2-1.3T they’d have a deal. 600B won’t have any real effect whatsoever.

W Virginia Governor, not even close to being a Democrat says 600B is way too small and that they should go big. I suspect the senator from the great state of WV, Manchin, will vote for the 1.9T. It’ll pass just like how the good ole tax cuts passed.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 03:07 PM   #5
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

libs showing their pork! oink!

Im against any so-called stimulus anyways.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 03:30 PM   #6
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Still not understanding how you’re coming up with this money to people making 300K. I know I didn’t get that money last time. I’m pretty sure that it isn’t calculated like you’ve presented. In any event, I suspect that if the Republicans had gone in with 1.2-1.3T they’d have a deal. 600B won’t have any real effect whatsoever.

W Virginia Governor, not even close to being a Democrat says 600B is way too small and that they should go big. I suspect the senator from the great state of WV, Manchin, will vote for the 1.9T. It’ll pass just like how the good ole tax cuts passed.
What I presented was a link to the Washington Post. What they said was

If modeled after legislation passed by the House, the $1,400 stimulus checks would phase out for individuals who make $75,000 or more a year and families making $150,000 or more. But the phaseout level increases for families with larger numbers of children, creating a situation where a family with multiple children making more than $300,000 a year could still see some benefit, even if they have not suffered income loss during the pandemic.

I believe Pelosi did tighten up the requirements and cutoffs since I last posted on this. Apparently not enough.

We've spent 3.4 trillion on Covid packages already. Biden, Pelosi and Schumer would add another 2 trillion, taking us to around 27% of GDP.

Yeah, it may pass, the whole kit and caboodle. The Democrats are of a mind to throw a lot of money around. And yeah it will supercharge the economy and improve their electoral prospects come 2022, which is what they mainly care about. Meanwhile our national debt becomes more and more of an albatross around our necks, paraphrasing a contributor here, who unlike you and me, truly knows what he's talking about on this subject.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 03:45 PM   #7
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

The Squad, thinks 4 trillion would be a better number.

The "Biden buyer remorse" is more palpable everyday. I'll refrain from "I told you so" until even 1blackman can see it.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 04:25 PM   #8
oeb11
Valued Poster

HF - none so blind, as will not ...!
...and follow fiden like lemmings right off teh cliff.
and - while falling - still blame Trump for not getting them better glasses.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 09:57 PM   #9
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
The Squad, thinks 4 trillion would be a better number.

The "Biden buyer remorse" is more palpable everyday. I'll refrain from "I told you so" until even 1blackman can see it.
You know that’s gonna be never compared to the alternative.

Let me put it this way. No matter how bad Biden is or could be he is never gonna be worse than Trump. Trump is like AIDS and Biden Herpes. I want neither but no herpes flare up is worse than dying of AIDS. Hence, I’ll never choose Trump.

Buyers remorse will be irrelevant as long as AIDS remains our other option. And sadly Trump remains in control of the Republican Party.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 10:28 PM   #10
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

F****** Romney's are f****** or democrat for basic purposes he's not in all Republican like his father was wantin
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 11:02 PM   #11
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
You know that’s gonna be never compared to the alternative.

Let me put it this way. No matter how bad Biden is or could be he is never gonna be worse than Trump. Trump is like AIDS and Biden Herpes. I want neither but no herpes flare up is worse than dying of AIDS. Hence, I’ll never choose Trump.

Buyers remorse will be irrelevant as long as AIDS remains our other option. And sadly Trump remains in control of the Republican Party.
First, kind of like debt being an albatross across the neck of America, I don't really feel qualified to comment on this. That's because I've only had the crabs and a couple of cases of chlamydia. Also some disgusting white crap came out of my penis once after a BBBJ, but my doctor told me nothing was wrong with me except I'm a paranoid hypochondriac.

However, since ignorance has never stopped me before, I will first say that, prior to November 3, I thought that Trump was like herpes and Biden was like syphilis. Herpes I understand is something that's annoying but it doesn't really do any harm, except it might make women want to stay the hell away from you.

Syphilis on the other hand can kill you, make you go blind, or cause you to lose your marbles if it progresses and is left untreated. The analogy would be if Biden doesn't come back to his senses and he goes insane, like AOC, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren already have, then we're all fucked. This is what happened to Al Capone after he got syphilis.

At this point in time though, after seeing what happened after the election, I'd have to say that they both have syphilis. And Trump is less likely to realize he'd better go in for a penicillin shot.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 11:37 AM   #12
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank You Tiny
Although my opinion is that fiden is too senile to realize he needs a shot.

interesting Analogy!
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women