Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40348
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who do you trust more more advice about masks?
Tucker Carlson 19 44.19%
The CDC 24 55.81%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2021, 06:55 PM   #121
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Well she may be a good nephrologist but she sounds awfully nutty. If people like her had been calling the shots for the last 100 years we’d be awash in measles, polio and smallpox. There’s a reason the great philanthropist Bill Gates devoted a sizable part of his fortune to vaccines — because he could save a lot of lives by doing so.
Bill Gates is a Globalist they aren't interested in saving lives. They are only interested in control. It's easy to control people who are compliant. Their target group are the younger Generations. The older generations who are generally set in their ways are the ones they want out of the way. With that being said Bill Gates is way too interested in Vaccines to be concerned about a Health problem. He's not that good of a person to convince me he's on the level. Bill Gates may make you feel good by what he says and claims he does but he's also a master at deception.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 06:58 PM   #122
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
Humphries...looks like a duck, walks like a duck...QUACK. I encourage you to consult with her when needed. Please do not go to Mayo, Cleveland Clinic, or MD Anderson for treatment. You won't be happy.
If you took the Vaccine you maybe visiting one of those facilities in the near future.
Old 05-08-2021, 07:01 PM   #123
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Funny how a talk about one doctor's quackery devolved into a Gate's non-physician philanthropic discussion and personal attack on Fauci's stature. Diversion tactics...I still say Humphries is at least two bubbles off from the rest of modern medicine in views at least not related to her professional specialty. QUACK.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 07:15 PM   #124
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He won’t get the Red Carpet treatment in India or Africa. Gate’s oral polio vaccine was a disaster.

https://m.journal-neo.org/2020/09/28...across-africa/
Supposedly 1271 people have caught vaccine derived polio during the last 10 years. Since 1988, polio immunization efforts by the WHO, CDC, Gates Foundation and others have caused the number of wild poliovirus cases to decline by more from 99.9% from an estimated 350,000 per year. Eighteen million people have been spared from paralysis by polio because of the efforts of Gates and others. Sounds like a fair trade to me.

https://www.cdc.gov/polio/progress/index.htm

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-...formation.html

There's an analogy to the COVID 19 vaccine. Like Tucker Carlson, I think**, you can focus on the small number of people harmed by the vaccine instead of the huge number of people who avoided hospitalization or death and the huge benefit to the economy. Or like ex-President Trump, you can do the opposite. Did Trump push the FDA to go full speed ahead on emergency approvals of vaccines, instead of dilly dallying around like they usually do to make sure they're super safe? Hell yeah he did. Did he believe they should have stopped giving the Johnson & Johnson vaccine when one person died from a blood clot after the first 7 million doses had been given? Hell no he didn't.

** This is my interpretation of what Carlson is doing after watching just one of his episodes on vaccines. Hedonist tells me I'm wrong.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 07:16 PM   #125
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Funny how a talk about one doctor's quackery devolved into a Gate's non-physician philanthropic discussion and personal attack on Fauci's stature. Diversion tactics...I still say Humphries is at least two bubbles off from the rest of modern medicine in views at least not related to her professional specialty. QUACK.

Fauci's stature should be questioned, no not his height (he's a little pipsqueak) his other stature .. as a so-called expert. his flip flopping on everything related to covid is reason enough not to trust the little Brooklyn shithead.

the fact that he intentionally undermined Trump when he was president by falsely deriding treatments now proven to be effective just because Trump touted them is a case for Fauci's public execution as a traitor

BAHHAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 07:21 PM   #126
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That was me who moved the topic onto Bill Gates. "Gates" and "Fauci" are fighting words -- always good for a few laughs. Because Eccieuser has decided to move on and just visit occasionally, I've decided to take his place as the Master Baiter. I shall be Master Baiting both Trump Fans and Progressives with equal gusto. Actually as EccieUser is progressive, that would be kind of like Master Baiting the Master Baiter. But since he's not here for a while it's not.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 07:23 PM   #127
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Fauci's stature should be questioned, no not his height (he's a little pipsqueak) his other stature .. as a so-called expert. his flip flopping on everything related to covid is reason enough not to trust the little Brooklyn shithead.

the fact that he intentionally undermined Trump when he was president by falsely deriding treatments now proven to be effective just because Trump touted them is a case for Fauci's public execution as a traitor

BAHHAAAA
His assets should be frozen too. Highest paid government employee. He should go down with the Titanic. Give him a violin.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 07:27 PM   #128
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

BAHHAAAA
Like bleach?
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 07:27 PM   #129
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Yeah, and Trump didn't lie to us all about the threat as documented on tape.

Not sure what proven treatments you refer to...maybe UV light, maybe bleach?

Yup, I intentionally undermined my boss a time or two when it was for the good of the country (sorry, meant company) and the owners (sorry, meant public) thanked me afterward for my efforts on their behalf (sorry, meant not on my boss's behalf).
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 07:36 PM   #130
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Like bleach?

you can prove that, right? or are you still just regurgitating the media misrepresentation of what Trump actually said ..

Quote:
Yeah, and Trump didn't lie to us all about the threat as documented on tape.

Not sure what proven treatments you refer to...maybe UV light, maybe bleach?

Yup, I intentionally undermined my boss a time or two when it was for the good of the country (sorry, meant company) and the owners (sorry, meant public) thanked me afterward for my efforts on their behalf (sorry, meant not on my boss's behalf).

you know perfectly well what i mean. do i need to spell it out? not so fast valued poster. you prove otherwise first. same challenge to tiny above. see who can google it first and get back to me

Fauci is also on record saying the virus wasn't a big deal at the same time Trump was. so were they both wrong or both right?

there is no third option
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 07:38 PM   #131
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
you can prove that, right? or are you still just regurgitating the media misrepresentation of what Trump actually said ..

you know perfectly well what i mean. do i need to spell it out? not so fast valued poster. you prove otherwise first. same challenge to tiny above. see who can google it first and get back to me

Fauci is also on record saying the virus wasn't a big deal at the same time Trump was. so were they both wrong or both right?

there is no third option
It never was a big deal. They made it a big deal.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 08:44 PM   #132
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, Humphries is an accomplished technician in the study of Virology. You're just scared because she isn't in agreement with the Globalist like Fauci. You probably didn't even look up her work.
Old 05-08-2021, 08:57 PM   #133
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Supposedly 1271 people have caught vaccine derived polio during the last 10 years. Since 1988, polio immunization efforts by the WHO, CDC, Gates Foundation and others have caused the number of wild poliovirus cases to decline by more from 99.9% from an estimated 350,000 per year. Eighteen million people have been spared from paralysis by polio because of the efforts of Gates and others. Sounds like a fair trade to me.

https://www.cdc.gov/polio/progress/index.htm

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-...formation.html

There's an analogy to the COVID 19 vaccine. Like Tucker Carlson, I think**, you can focus on the small number of people harmed by the vaccine instead of the huge number of people who avoided hospitalization or death and the huge benefit to the economy. Or like ex-President Trump, you can do the opposite. Did Trump push the FDA to go full speed ahead on emergency approvals of vaccines, instead of dilly dallying around like they usually do to make sure they're super safe? Hell yeah he did. Did he believe they should have stopped giving the Johnson & Johnson vaccine when one person died from a blood clot after the first 7 million doses had been given? Hell no he didn't.

** This is my interpretation of what Carlson is doing after watching just one of his episodes on vaccines. Hedonist tells me I'm wrong.
What causes Polio and how is it spread, have any idea about that?
Old 05-08-2021, 09:05 PM   #134
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

I’d trust a hooker on the street before any govt agency or “ elected “ official
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 09:06 PM   #135
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
No, Humphries is an accomplished technician in the study of Virology. You're just scared because she isn't in agreement with the Globalist like Fauci. You probably didn't even look up her work.
Here's a little about her and her work,

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Suzanne_Humphries

She sounds nutty.
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women