Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2021, 11:52 AM   #61
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
But you do you, guys. It’s what makes ECCIE the bastion of intellectualism that it is.
What the heck, I keep trying to engage people here in serious intellectual debate, but they always turn and run away at my invitations!

Like this guy did:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...0&postcount=34
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 12:00 PM   #62
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Yes Yssup, there are some people who do take her and Q conspiracies seriously. But they're not in power. You see the Squad's proposals being taken very seriously by Biden, Pelosi and Schumer. I don't think you would have seen a ban on drilling permits for the Federal Offshore and federal lands, or $6 trillion in proposed new spending this year if not for the influence of the progressive left.
You're making too much sense, tiny. Which means your logic, powers of reasoning and sagacious observations are totally beyond the grasp of the towering "intellects" who inhabit this forum.
Old 05-26-2021, 12:03 PM   #63
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
What the heck, I keep trying to engage people here in serious intellectual debate, but they always turn and run away at my invitations!

Like this guy did:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...0&postcount=34
That's because people don't like getting their asses kicked. Or at least that's why I won't attempt to engage you or Captain Midnight in serious intellectual debate if the subject's something about the economy.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 12:05 PM   #64
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
AOC and the squad come a bit closer to meeting the definition of evil. Unlike many of their colleagues, including Nancy Pelosi, they believe in their hearts that the Green New Deal is essential for the survival of America and Humanity,.

Biden and the Democratic establishment take the Squad very seriously. And AOC et al are right on the same page with Bernie Sanders
I don't think aoc believes in the new green deal as necessary for survival

I don't think al gore believes his bullshit either

one thing's for sure been proved to you, and that is none of them believe it enough to adjust their own behavior

the bottom line of it all is they want to rule over you and me

I worked evening tour (pronounced tower) once long ago, the boss man might drive by some days, he'd roll his window down and ask, "how's it goin'?" without ever getting out of his cadillac

one guy with a give a shit attitude and maybe more nerve than me, told him one day, " I always wanted to be the guy who drives up rolls his window down where some of the air conditioning comes out and asks how's it goin' and then drives off", boss man took it good and just laughed.

that's how I see aoc and the rest of them. they want you out there paying the consequences while they charter another jet

you are very right though about the dimocrat party being ruled by anti-american radicals
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 12:25 PM   #65
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
That's because people don't like getting their asses kicked. Or at least that's why I won't attempt to engage you or Captain Midnight in serious intellectual debate if the subject's something about the economy.
Huh? You and Captain Midnight are always worth reading, even when you're wrong lol. Neither of you shrinks from a good, lively discussion on economics, like this guy always does:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...&postcount=339
Old 05-26-2021, 12:40 PM   #66
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

biden administration is pressuring banks to withhold and stop oil and gas and coal lending
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 12:52 PM   #67
lustylad
BANNED

Marxist central planners know it is critical to seize the "commanding heights" of the economy.

It's not enough anymore to sic the IRS on disfavored companies or industries. Now any firm that isn't woke/woke enough will be starved of bank credit.
Old 05-26-2021, 03:37 PM   #68
GaGambler
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

one thing's for sure been proved to you, and that is none of them believe it enough to adjust their own behavior

I worked evening tour (pronounced tower) once long ago, the boss man might drive by some days, he'd roll his window down and ask, "how's it goin'?" without ever getting out of his cadillac

one guy with a give a shit attitude and maybe more nerve than me, told him one day, " I always wanted to be the guy who drives up rolls his window down where some of the air conditioning comes out and asks how's it goin' and then drives off", boss man took it good and just laughed.

that's how I see aoc and the rest of them. they want you out there paying the consequences while they charter another jet

you are very right though about the dimocrat party being ruled by anti-american radicals
Haha, that could have me in that Cadillac. lol

But I did give my guys a good laugh at my expense when I got my Cadillac stuck on a lease one day. I could just hear them laughing about "Boss man got his Cadillac stuck in the mud"

Of course they didn't say that to my face because I am the guy that signs their checks, but I know that's what they were thinking, because that's what even I was thinking at the time. I did feel kind of foolish, but we hit a good well and I was too busy celebrating to feel too dumb about it. lol
GaGambler is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 04:02 PM   #69
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Huh? You and Captain Midnight are always worth reading, even when you're wrong lol. Neither of you shrinks from a good, lively discussion on economics, like this guy always does:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...&postcount=339
Well I always do a little more research and watch my p's and q's closer if you or Midnight is in the thread. I know if I'm full of shit I'll be caught out. And actually that's a good thing because I usually end up learning something.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 04:06 PM   #70
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

My interpretation would be a bit different. I think they're hypocrites, for example Al Gore flying on private jet, but actually drank the Kool Aid. If everybody except them gives up gasoline and electricity, the world will be a better place.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 08:20 PM   #71
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
My interpretation would be a bit different. I think they're hypocrites, for example Al Gore flying on private jet, but actually drank the Kool Aid. If everybody except them gives up gasoline and electricity, the world will be a better place.
When did you give up electricity? How much better would your world be?? Have you plunked down 60k for a battery car? If you gave up electricity how would you charge it? How about all the mining it takes to make those batteries? Where would you dump all of those toxic batteries once they’re dead?

When that cabal can answer those questions factually and honestly, I might listen.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 10:16 PM   #72
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Coal ash ... coming soon to a loved one near you.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 02:05 AM   #73
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
There are no fucking intellectual debates going on in this forum. It's like debating why your favorite sports team sucks. Few things in this forum are objective.

If you are a hardcore fan, nothing the other person says is even taken into consideration even though your NFL or NBA team probably does suck. That person will bring up bad calls by the referees and whatever the fuck he can think of to defend his team, but the bottom line is his team just sucks so quit making excuses because your team's record doesn't lie.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 06:37 AM   #74
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Well said Lucas. You pegged it!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 06:45 AM   #75
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Continued hijack.

But you do you, guys. It’s what makes ECCIE the bastion of intellectualism that it is.

EVIL
Interesting that she’s responsible for a guy dying of natural causes.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women