Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160737
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35469
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2021, 11:57 PM   #316
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Trump ruined most of the trust, we are trying to win it back. Trump was the laughing stock of the world and still is.
HA! HA! HA! HA!

By his actions in afghanistan, Biden is now the laughingstock.

HA! HA! HA! HA!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 12:05 AM   #317
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
HA! HA! HA! HA!

By his actions in afghanistan, Biden is now the laughingstock.

HA! HA! HA! HA!
Dilby, I don't think anyone is laughing. I think the world is worried. As opposed to terrified if the dumpster fire was still in charge.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 06:32 AM   #318
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Dilby, I don't think anyone is laughing. I think the world is worried. As opposed to terrified if the dumpster fire was still in charge.
You'd like to think... Your opinion isn't worth the time it took to read it. Because that's all it is... the opinion of an ignoramus. And you know who IS laughing? China and the Taliban.

STUPID DEMOCRATS.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 08:39 AM   #319
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

95zeroes - Trust in Castro and che"

Your beloved 'pretty boys' will set you on the proper pathway to worship at the throne of Comrade Xi!
On your knees and in chains for life.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 04:13 AM   #320
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 158

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
The fall of Kabul is/was inevitable, IMHO. Trump was trying to get us out of Afghanistan. He knew staying there was a losing effort. I'm not going to pin this on Biden. It's been obvious for years that the Taliban would take back Kabul, once the US troops left. No amount of training and armament of Afghan troops could overcome the will of the majority of people to live in an ass-backwards 12th Century style Islamic state. Once we got OBL, that should have been the end of our involvement in Afghanistan.
I am now going to say that Biden is royally messing up in our "withdrawal". I thought Obama was weak and feckless...this performance may "top" anything Obama ever did.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 07:49 AM   #321
oeb11
Valued Poster

Instead of 'hail to the Chief" - the White house band should be playing teh theme to Merrie Melodies cartoons!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jTHNBKjMBU
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 07:51 AM   #322
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^ Right ,,, this because of them is FUBAR ,,,Peeps voted for this
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 07:53 AM   #323
oeb11
Valued Poster

DPST commies did Vote for this - as are 'Lovin' every minute of It"!
just read vm, 'r' 'a', and 95zeroes - with their dear dead leader Che'!
And teh long, hard, hot cigars in the sensuous mouth - Right???
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 08:18 AM   #324
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Trump ruined most of the trust,

Let's for sake of argument, assume that's true. Some, most if you like, European leaders didn't like Trump's style which included calling them out for not keeping their NATO dues promises.

we are trying to win it back.

And that, arguably looked promising because Biden wasn't as bombastic as Trump. So how is Biden doing now, now that he went against what our NATO partners wanted to do in Afghanistan. You do know that right?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-joe-biden-broke-nato-allies-boris-johnson-angela-merkel-emmanuel-macron-11629406300

How Biden Broke NATO

The chaotic Afghan withdrawal has shocked and angered U.S. allies.

Remember when candidate Joe Biden said America “needs a leader the world respects”? Apparently President Biden forgot. Of the many consequences of his misbegotten Afghanistan withdrawal, one of the more serious is the way it has damaged America’s relationships with its allies, especially in Europe.

Afghanistan was an operation of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, and America’s NATO allies have invested significant blood and treasure in the conflict. That includes tens of thousands of troops over 20 years, more than 1,100 of whom were killed, and billions of dollars spent on the military operation and reconstruction effort.

This was a fulfillment of their obligations after the Sept. 11 terror attack led to the first invocation of the mutual self-defense clause in NATO’s founding treaty. European allies also have a stake in preventing a nation of nearly 40 million people from collapsing into a failed state that could trigger more mass migration to Europe, or become a new breeding ground for terrorism.

Yet everything about Mr. Biden’s Afghan withdrawal has been a slap to those allies. They didn’t want the U.S. to leave, but he did. The botched execution has left them scrambling to airlift out thousands of their citizens and thousands more Afghan translators and others who assisted each nation’s war effort.

Then Joe Biden will ever win our NATO allies back? I'm hearing reports that our NATO allies have all but wiped their hands clean of Joe Biden and suggested that going forward, they make their own plans absent input by Joe Biden. In other words, do what is in their own interest to do, not just what the US thinks is in their best interest because obviously was not but you can't seem to see it for some reason.

Trump was the laughing stock of the world and still is.
Maybe but he isn't the President and HE didn't create this completely un-necssary cluster fuck, did he and Trump didn't, what now appears to be, a complete break up of the NATO alliance.

I can't help but laugh at this notion the Democrats are pushing that Biden had no choice but to follow what Trump did in negotiations with the Taliban. Funny because Biden had no trouble at all cancelling every single deal/ policy Trump had in place including negotiations with Mexico which Biden scrapped on day one.

Biden didn't have the power, the authority to tell the Taliban, "that deal was with Trump and he is no longer President, I am and we are going to do this my why", which is in fact, exactly what Biden did. He wasn't held to a May 1st deadline and nobody has proven to me that Trump had a directive in place to close Bagram, remove all Intelligence assets and remove all troops before beginning an evacuation of all Americans and applicable Afghans, unless you have that information and would like to share it with us to prove your point. No?

HedonistForever is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women