Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60147
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47650
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 09-07-2021, 12:42 PM   #76
Luv4Fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

So, you have these big-business for-profit jails whose profitability is threatened by relaxed drug penalties which is #1 reason for jail time. What to do? #2 highest rate of incarceration is weapons and that's clearly a right of all humans in Texas (not to mention that lucrative NRA support). So, #3 is sex offenses. And waddya know, you get a big increase in penalties. I'm definitely against trafficking but there were pretty big penalties for the trafficking already. This is something else.

2019 blog post of trafficking legal review : https://www.criminalattorneyfortwort...u-should-know/
Jail Statistics:
https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics...e_offenses.jsp
Luv4Fun is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 01:44 PM   #77
Big Ed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Those are interesting stats.

While it is not politically correct for me to say it, I imagine some of other stats will go up as some people get desperate to replace lost income.

Then there are people without scruples who will victimize instead of purchase services because it's the lesser of two risks.

Then we can wait 18 years or so for all those unwanted babies to get old enough to go to an adult jail and then watch the stats grow further.
Big Ed is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 03:08 PM   #78
Big Ed
Valued Poster

https://www.fox26houston.com/whats-y...ats-your-point

This video 'debate' is what's in the media on Fox local broadcast. It seems like all of the pro arguments aren't logical. It's certainly wasn't a balanced debate with just one guy against the law.
Old 09-10-2021, 08:44 PM   #79
joleebindo90
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

What do they care with what two consenting adults are doing? Fuck them.

Not going to lie, this is already affecting my hobbyism , considering the overall ramifications of a felony. It can be life-destroying.

And with this law, I feel like there is now an incentive for law enforcement to entrap. Before, there really was none. No it wasn't legal, but no one is going to go after a misdemeanor. Not worth their time.

The potential for blackmail also goes up many times fold, considering all the risk is on the johns.

Like I said, fuck them for this.

Someone convince me this isn't a big deal.
joleebindo90 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 09:02 PM   #80
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Get a grip, man. This is a hobby, not your livelihood. Lay low for awhile, if you think all the bad things in your imagination are going to come true. If all of a sudden the authorities find the time and funds to go after random johns while the traffickers are finding new ways of staying in the shadows (it is their livelihood after all), then sitting on the sidelines will have been the right thing to do. If not, you just saved yourself a ton of money by waiting for the smoke to clear.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 09:08 PM   #81
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If the individual "Owns, Finances, Manages, or Controls" at least Two Or More PROSTITUTES, he/she faces a 3rd Degree Felony Charge that is punishable by a maximum 10 year Prison Term and/or a $10k fine...

Wonder what Houston plans to do now with all of those hookers sitting around every day in those apartments,etc... Waiting to be told who to fuck next.
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 11:00 PM   #82
Big Ed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO;1062587392,
a

Wonder what Houston plans to do now with all of those hookers sitting around every day in those apartments,etc... Waiting to be told who to fuck next.
Don't they make the bottom girl do and have stuff in her name to make it seem like someone else is in charge?

I watched one of those heartstring interviews to hear the story of one of the hundreds of thousands of women trafficked in Texas. This Houston woman explained how she went a little wild in college and became the victim of trafficking by a manipulative person who started out as her talented and loving bad boy music industry boyfriend but who eventually turned sinister.

She said she might file charges but for now she goes around to the media to warn parents about how guys might seduce parent's college bound daughters and turn them out to the hordes of johns.

To get to my point, she also said while brainwashed she recruited multiple people and put them to work out on the street to help the guy make his financial goals. Maybe people in that sort of position will end up being in jail for 10 years if they get wrapped up in the legal system under the new law.

I could also see some poor 18-year-old girl get inspired to pay two of her friends as performers in an OnlyFans video and then get hit with 10 years in jail by some overzealous County DA in some corner of bf Texas with the expected headlines.
Old 09-12-2021, 08:37 PM   #83
Big Ed
Valued Poster

Imagine if instead of real woman technology could just create a synthetic woman to do sex work. That should help end trafficking right?
...oh wait...
https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/a...el-in-houston/
Old 09-13-2021, 09:30 AM   #84
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Just for more control you know kinda like the vaccines scam
Definition of liberty

(Entry 1 of 2)
1 : the quality or state of being free:
a : the power to do as one pleases
b : freedom from physical restraint
c : freedom from arbitrary or despotic (see despot sense 1) control
d : the positive enjoyment of various social, political, or economic rights and privileges
e : the power of choice
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women