Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47584
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35411
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2021, 04:52 PM   #1
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default Several things disgust me this week (and it's only Tuesday)

I watched Chris Wallace over the weekend. Three times in an hour he is interviewing three different people when he talked about Taiwan. Three times he said (it was not a question), we ARE NOT GOING to war over Taiwan. Some reporter.
Now, we have 175,000 Russian troops on the new border of the Ukraine and the spokesperson for the Pentagon is saying that we (meaning the generals) don't know WHY those troops are there.
There is talk about China invading Taiwan next year and there is talk about Russia invading Ukraine next year. Next year is only three and a half weeks away.
At one time our military was designed to fight two wars at once but it become official policy under Obama to reduce that to one war and a police action.
So today (Tuesday), Biden does a Zoom call with Putin and we threated economic sanctions, excuse me, HIGH IMPACT economic sanctions but we will not rescind authorization for the Nord Stream II pipeline.
We should be putting a couple of thousand US troops into Ukraine as a trip wire but only if we are willing to support them or make Putin think we are going to support them. None of this stupid bullshit where we say that force is off the table. Make it clear that force is definitely on the table...if we can get our equipment back from the Taliban.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 08:05 PM   #2
NoirMan
Valued Poster

No one gives a fuck what disgusts you. You’re a nobody. Keep your complaints to yourself.
NoirMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 08:14 PM   #3
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirMan View Post
No one gives a fuck what disgusts you. You’re a nobody. Keep your complaints to yourself.

A little harsh, but . . . who am I to talk when I do the same to Lex Luthor.

Anyway, we need Europe behind us, or beside us, if we aid Ukraine. That was not mentioned in the OP.

That is very important sailor.

About Gazprom

https://www.gazprom.com/about/

Quote:
Gazprom is one of the largest producers and exporters of liquefied natural gas (LNG) in Russia. The Company is successfully expanding its LNG sales within the existing Sakhalin II project and implementing new initiatives in order to substantially strengthen its position in the fast-growing global LNG market.

Gazprom is among the top four oil producers in the Russian Federation. The Company also owns major power-generating assets accounting for some 16 per cent of the total installed capacity of the national energy system. In addition, the Company ranks number one in Russia in terms of thermal energy generation.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 08:56 PM   #4
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirMan View Post
... HIS thread... NOT yours.
Take a walk and start yer-own.

And if anyone here would know-of being a nobody
- it'd surely be YOU.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 05:16 AM   #5
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... HIS thread... NOT yours.
Take a walk and start yer-own.

And if anyone here would know-of being a nobody
- it'd surely be YOU.

### Salty
You know I give a fuck less about what you say as well, right.
NoirMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 05:31 AM   #6
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Its snake seasonal ya'll...
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 02:02 PM   #7
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Noid... yer telling people to STFU in their own thread? damn, you're sum thing.

you def have authoritarian tendencies.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 05:37 PM   #8
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I watched Chris Wallace over the weekend. Three times in an hour he is interviewing three different people when he talked about Taiwan. Three times he said (it was not a question), we ARE NOT GOING to war over Taiwan. Some reporter.
Now, we have 175,000 Russian troops on the new border of the Ukraine and the spokesperson for the Pentagon is saying that we (meaning the generals) don't know WHY those troops are there.
There is talk about China invading Taiwan next year and there is talk about Russia invading Ukraine next year. Next year is only three and a half weeks away.
At one time our military was designed to fight two wars at once but it become official policy under Obama to reduce that to one war and a police action.
So today (Tuesday), Biden does a Zoom call with Putin and we threated economic sanctions, excuse me, HIGH IMPACT economic sanctions but we will not rescind authorization for the Nord Stream II pipeline.
We should be putting a couple of thousand US troops into Ukraine as a trip wire but only if we are willing to support them or make Putin think we are going to support them. None of this stupid bullshit where we say that force is off the table. Make it clear that force is definitely on the table...if we can get our equipment back from the Taliban.

Under no circumstances would I support ground forces in Ukraine or Taiwan. We either accomplish our goals with our allies with sanctions, sanctions that would actually cripple Russia, or we don't win either situation.

As much as I hate the idea as being seen as defending Putin, what he is asking for is that Ukraine not be allowed to join NATO, right on Russia's border, and Putin backs off.

Now ask yourself what the US would do if Canada or Mexico sign a mutual defense treaty with China? Right on our border.

Putin is a murdering goul but giving up US service men and women who would surely die in any such war, can't be sacrificed when an easier solution is in front of us.

It's time to put Russia in a box with full fledged sanctions whether this is the reason or all the other good reason for such a move. Should have been done after Crimea.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 06:41 PM   #9
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... The war talk is all piss and bullshit.

Russia and China surely OWN Biden. ... Take yer-selves
a look-see at the kid's lap-top... It's ALL right there.

Oh, surely forgot. Me bad... You liberal lads don't believe
that it's reeeaaaly Hunter's lap-top...

... Putin is gonna do whatever he wants!
Sleepy Joe aint got the brains - or the backbone
to even attempt to stop him.

... Even IF Biden puts up a good front - the picture
of him crying on the podium after the bomb attack
is surely etched in EVERYONE'S mind: BIDEN IS WEAK!

### Salty
Old 12-08-2021, 06:59 PM   #10
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Under no circumstances would I support ground forces in Ukraine or Taiwan. We either accomplish our goals with our allies with sanctions, sanctions that would actually cripple Russia, or we don't win either situation.

As much as I hate the idea as being seen as defending Putin, what he is asking for is that Ukraine not be allowed to join NATO, right on Russia's border, and Putin backs off.

Now ask yourself what the US would do if Canada or Mexico sign a mutual defense treaty with China? Right on our border.

Putin is a murdering goul but giving up US service men and women who would surely die in any such war, can't be sacrificed when an easier solution is in front of us.

It's time to put Russia in a box with full fledged sanctions whether this is the reason or all the other good reason for such a move. Should have been done after Crimea.
You wrecked your own argument. You called Putin a "murdering [goul]" and he wants no NATO for Ukraine. NATO is for self defense and that is the way it has always been used. Your comparison so China/Mexico/Canada...we're not "murdering ghouls" and XI is so it is not an apt comparison.

I wish that sanctions had been put in place sooner but I believe is too late to back off Putin. He sees an opportunity. As much as I hate the idea, putting American (and other countries) troops in the line of fire might dissuade Putin from moving forward without giving it some more thought. If Putin moves, I'm pretty sure that China will move. There has even been talk of Pakistan moving on India and, coincidentally, one of India's top generals was just killed.
If we folded our hand and told Putin and China to take what they want, I'm sure that they will both take the win.
The hard part is to get Putin to believe that we are serious about going to war to protect another country whether we are or not. With Milley running around looking for white supremacy instead of looking overseas, it doesn't look good.
If they both take what they want, history will show that this is truly the time that the United States went into decline.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 07:54 PM   #11
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
There has even been talk of Pakistan moving on India and, coincidentally, one of India's top generals was just killed.
ah. this is the Indian general who was the first General Chief of Staff who was killed in a helicopter crash (russian made copter). they have had a lot of helicopter crashes.

can you expound on what you meant by "pakistan moving on India"?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 08:04 PM   #12
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
You wrecked your own argument. You called Putin a "murdering [goul]" and he wants no NATO for Ukraine. NATO is for self defense and that is the way it has always been used. Your comparison so China/Mexico/Canada...we're not "murdering ghouls" and XI is so it is not an apt comparison.

I wish that sanctions had been put in place sooner but I believe is too late to back off Putin. He sees an opportunity. As much as I hate the idea, putting American (and other countries) troops in the line of fire might dissuade Putin from moving forward without giving it some more thought. If Putin moves, I'm pretty sure that China will move. There has even been talk of Pakistan moving on India and, coincidentally, one of India's top generals was just killed.
If we folded our hand and told Putin and China to take what they want, I'm sure that they will both take the win.
The hard part is to get Putin to believe that we are serious about going to war to protect another country whether we are or not. With Milley running around looking for white supremacy instead of looking overseas, it doesn't look good.
If they both take what they want, history will show that this is truly the time that the United States went into decline.
As if the insurrection wasn't enough to say that was "truly the time the United States went into decline."

I think Milley is tending his own garden there. Sir.

Voltaire and Candide Background

https://www.sparknotes.com/lit/candide/context/

Quote:
François-Marie received a Jesuit education at the college of Louis-le-Grand. Even as a child, his witty intelligence struck and sometimes outraged his teachers, setting the stage for his controversial writing career. François-Marie briefly worked as a secretary for the French Ambassador to Holland, but abandoned the position to devote himself to writing. As a writer, François-Marie soon became legendary throughout France for his sharp epigrams. His quick wit brought him fame, and with fame came a good deal of trouble.

And it's only Wednesday.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 08:17 PM   #13
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
We should be putting a couple of thousand US troops into Ukraine as a trip wire but only if we are willing to support them or make Putin think we are going to support them.
Fuck that. I don’t support a single boot north of Tbilisi. They love us there and have fabulous hoes, btw. Ukraine is half Russian already and the other half Nazi shithole, they can have it. If we were to PROPERLY spend money on our own infrastructure, rather than destroy it on purpose, the only people with an interest in Ukraine would be Hunter Biden and The Big Guy, who doesn’t want his 10% drying up.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 08:29 PM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
As if the insurrection wasn't enough to say that was "truly the time the United States went into decline."

I think Milley is tending his own garden there. Sir.

Voltaire and Candide Background

https://www.sparknotes.com/lit/candide/context/

And it's only Wednesday.

the real insurrection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqGbQJ5B8Q0

the BLM/Antifa insurrection will be put down by any means necessary
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 08:31 PM   #15
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... When Trump was on - He knew how to handle Putin.

Trump threatened to shut Russia's money $$$$ off.

Same way that Reagan bloke did to "Gorby" (USSR) many years ago.
Reagan told the drongo that the US got BIG BALLS and a whole
lotta money $$$$ to spend on Nukes and other weaponry to
fight The Cold War... But how much money you got, Gorby??
Can you keep your Soviet bloc together??

President Trump, a business fellow - surely explained THAT
same routine to Putin - and the North Korea bloke.

#### Salty

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women