Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161065
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453043
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47784
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2022, 03:46 PM   #31
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torre Tames View Post
I'm a business associate, period.
if we've planned a dinner .... I always dress professionally so as not to draw attention.
great, so long as the 3rd party doesnt go much deeper.
then you need a story of how/where you met, etc.

that's why i use the volunteer gig or old company relationship.

hmmmmmm, torre, maybe we need to meet for a business consultation w/ lunch before or after :^}
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 10:20 PM   #32
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torre Tames View Post
Say What
Three times…all different providers. Each time, we made eye contact, recognized one another, and behaved as if we were complete strangers. The real pros know how to conduct themselves in situations such as these. One of my three is on this thread.

DO TELL!
Well, once was at a Chili’s when I was with my entire family…kiddos and all. She was at the bar with friends. Eye contact. I wasn’t sure she recognized me. Got a PM from her later that day thanking me for being discreet.

Second was at Bass Pro. Shopping with my son. She was with her hubby. Locked eyes and gave the grin. Not a word.

Third was at another restaurant. She appeared to be with her father. We were sitting at adjacent tables. PM’d her later and had a good laugh.

One of these was with a lady on this thread. She can tell you if she chooses.
Say What is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 03:51 PM   #33
WTOilMan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Just treat them as a friend. Say Hi and be normal.
WTOilMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 11:23 PM   #34
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
on a related note, what do you guys thinks about when taking your provider of the morning, noon, or night out to eat (mcdonalds or high end)? what do you do to lessen the risk of soneone you know spotting you there, worse coming over to you, talking w/ you, asking who your friend is, etc ??

over the years, i have taken one or two providers out to eat. i generally go in ahead of them to scan the place, pick a spot away from the door and even out of line of sight (like in the last booth w/ me sitting w/ my back to the restaurant), and hope for the best. sometimes we come up w/ a backstory - we used to work together, we volunteer at the same place, etc.

ever get "caught" while out w/ a provider??
what heppened? what were the consequences?
(it could be your "friend's" story :^}

Been out to eat with 3 different providers, all comped by them, though on 2 occasions before or after a session at no additional charge.

Now that I think about it... One time the girl was visiting my city from out of town, so nobody in my city would have knew / recognized her. I guess someone could have recognized me, but I wouldn't give a shit as no one probes my romantic / sex life and I'm known to be single. I could just call her my friend or new girlfriend if that had happened.

2nd time the girl asked me before heading out not to hold hands with her or put my arm around her in public because she was worried about that scenario. We had a private dining table and area so it's not likely anyone other than the waitress could have seen us "together" and the owner of that restaurant knows me personally.

3rd time yeah, I guess that was kind of risky. But more so for her than me. Again, I'm known to be single, and not known to be a church goer, nor am I a prominent business person or politician in my city. She was "dating" a guy at the time she was a SW. Had he walked into the restaurant, could it have erupted into a fist fight? In theory yes, but I later grew to know this man personally, and I doubt that would have happened looking back on it.

The bigger the city the less likely that is to be a problem. Very large concentrations of people have many different options on where to go to eat on any given night of the week, or even stay home and cook. A small town is where you run into problems, as everyone tends to know everyone, and they mind each other's business. That and you've got a small amount of people with limited choices and where they can go and when. Hanging out with your provider in public in a small town could be asking for trouble. I've never lived in small towns, and never will...
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 12:23 AM   #35
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Pangolier, yep the risk of it happening is probably small, but depending on one's relationship status, the impact could be majorly big.

i just thank the hobby goddesses & god that i've never be spotted out in public w/ a provider. tho there was one time an acquaintance spotted me driving down the street from a provider. good thing the provider lived near where i worked at the time. so just told the acquaintance that a bunch of us co-workers were having lunch at a co-worker's apt down the street.
pmdelites is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women