Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160858
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35593
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2022, 08:20 PM   #1
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1
Default Secret Service lead and presidential driver are prepared to testify under oath that Trump did NOT grab steering wheel or lunge at agents to drive himself to Capitol on January 6

well there goes another BOMBSHELL down the toilet. a lying cunt who wasn't even there lies under oath and makes the front page of YahooHoo

even her "source" is denying the story.

remember boys and girls the secret service rarely ever comments on these things YET THEY ARE WILLING TO TESTIFY NOW.

actually they already DEBUNKED This nonsense months ago.

BAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAA

Secret Service lead and presidential driver are prepared to testify under oath that Trump did NOT grab steering wheel or lunge at agents to drive himself to Capitol on January 6

for those who fist pound their keyboards "demanding" links ..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-wheel.html

• Bobby Engel, the lead agent on Trump's detail, and the presidential driver at the time are prepared to testify under oath to the committee that Hutchinson's testimony is incorrect, according to multiple news outlets
  • 'I'm the effing president, take me to the Capitol now,' Cassidy Hutchinson, Mark Meadows' top aide, said Trump ordered
  • 'Sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel. We're going back to the West Wing, we're not going to the Capitol,' Hutchinson was told Secret Service agent Robert Engel said
  • 'Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel,' Hutchinson recalled
  • Hutchinson was revealed to be the surprise witness for Tuesday's last-minute January 6 hearing
  • Hutchinson also testified that Trump was 'furious' that his armed supporters were not allowed into the official grounds for his Stop The Steal rally on Jan. 6
  • 'Who cares if they have weapons, they're not here to hurt me,' the former president allegedly said
  • Follow along with DailyMail.com's rolling live blog for minute-to-minute coverage of the hearing
By Morgan Phillips, Politics Reporter For Dailymail.Com and Elizabeth Elkind, Politics Reporter
Published: 19:37 EDT, 28 June 2022 | Updated: 21:23 EDT, 28 June 2022

Secret Services is reportedly prepared to push back against claims that President Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of his presidential vehicle and lunged at Secret Service when agents refused to take him to the Capitol.

Such allegations were made by Cassidy Hutchinson, a former assistant to Mark Meadows, who said she had heard the tale second hand.

Bobby Engel, the lead agent on Trump's detail, and the presidential driver at the time are prepared to testify under oath to the committee that Hutchinson's testimony is incorrect, according to multiple news outlets.

The Secret Service promised in a public statement after the hearing to respond to the allegations.

'The United States Secret Service has been cooperating with the Select Committee since its inception in spring 2021, and will continue to do so, including by responding on the record to the Committee regarding the new allegations surfaced in today's testimony.'

The White House chief of staff's former top aide, just 25 years old, testified on Tuesday that Donald Trump's White House chief of staff told her that 'things could get real, real bad on January 6' just four days before the Capitol riot.

She also claimed her former boss, along with Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, sought pardons from the former president linked to their efforts on January 6.

Among the more explosive points of the former staffer's testimony include Trump's alleged insistence on joining his supporters at the Capitol - who he was told in advance were armed.

'I'm the effing president, take me to the Capitol now,' she said he ordered.

When Secret Service refused, Hutchinson said agents told her that he lunged at the steering wheel of his car - known as The Beast.

'Sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel. We're going back to the West Wing, we're not going to the Capitol,' Hutchinson was told Secret Service agent Robert Engel said.

'Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel,' Hutchinson recalled.

Former Deputy Chief of Staff Tony Ornato 'motioned toward his clavicle,' she added, as a sign the president went for his security detail's throat.

Trump denied Hutchinson's testimony in a statement on his social media platform, Truth Social.

'Her fake story that I tried to grab the steering wheel of the White House limousine in order to steer it to the Capitol is "sick" and fraudulent, very much like the Unselect Committee itself - Wouldn't have even been possible to do such a ridiculous thing.'

Other evidence of Trump's explosive temper came when Hutchinson testified that the former president was so angry that his then-Attorney General Bill Barr told the Associated Press that there was no widespread election fraud that he threw food at the wall.

Hutchinson said she 'first noticed there was ketchup dripping down the wall, and there was a shattered porcelain plate.'

'The valet had articulated that the president was extremely angry at the attorney general's AP interview and had thrown his lunch against the wall, which was causing them to have to clean up, so I grabbed a towel and started wiping the ketchup off the wall to help the valet out,' she said.

Her testimony - and the hearing as a whole - also paints a picture of Trump having to be dissuaded from marching to the Capitol with his supporters that day - despite Meadows claiming in his book that the former president was not serious when he told his supporters he'd do so.

TWK rates this a turdbomb

BAAAHHHHAAAHHAAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 08:42 PM   #2
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

.com down little man. Trumpys ass is cooked

Dah...and he's too stupid and a fucking moron to have defenders

Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 08:49 PM   #3
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
.com down little man. Trumpys ass is cooked

Dah...and he's too stupid and a fucking moron to have defenders

if you say so .. "smokey"
Old 06-28-2022, 09:38 PM   #4
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Smokey the white owl. ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 09:45 PM   #5
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

I'm hoping, I've got my fingers crossed but I'm sorry, been through this crap to many times and when I read
"according to multiple news outlets", it puts me in the dubious column until proved with that testimony they "reportedly" have said they would do.

Think anybody will be asking Liz Cheney tomorrow when her committee will depose the two agents? That should give us an idea how this is going to go.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 09:45 PM   #6
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Smokey the white owl. ...

#### Salty

what makes you think he's "white"?

bahahahahhahhaaaaaa
Old 06-28-2022, 09:48 PM   #7
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Maybe I stand corrected, mate. ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 05:44 AM   #8
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Firstly, the testimony she gave in this regard is what she was told as she was not there. This was told to her in the presence of Engle whom she said didn’t deny or correct what was told. So 2 things, will Engle confirm that he heard her being told that and he didn’t correct it? Will the person that told her that confirm that he relayed that to her? If both or either is yes, then she’s just fine from a credibility standpoint.

Now as to Engles testimony, is he denying the event happened or that it happened as she recited it? Is Engles going to testify she has details wrong (since she’s relating information told to her) or that nothing at all occurred? It’ll be interesting to see how that goes since there’s plenty of places it can go aside from “he grabbed the wheel”. Also, they’ll likely be asked to testify to things he and others said in their presence over the course of that whole day, not just the car ride.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 06:59 AM   #9
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
what makes you think he's "white"?

bahahahahhahhaaaaaa
What makes you think he isn’t? Or about his skin color at all?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 08:29 AM   #10
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I knew it bullshit when she started talking. Fucking idiots.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 09:46 AM   #11
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

today's surprise witness at the clown show ..

bahahahhaahaaaaa
Old 06-29-2022, 09:48 AM   #12
oilfieldace
BANNED

Default No way

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
well there goes another BOMBSHELL down the toilet. a lying cunt who wasn't even there lies under oath and makes the front page of YahooHoo

even her "source" is denying the story.

remember boys and girls the secret service rarely ever comments on these things YET THEY ARE WILLING TO TESTIFY NOW.

actually they already DEBUNKED This nonsense months ago.

BAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAA

Secret Service lead and presidential driver are prepared to testify under oath that Trump did NOT grab steering wheel or lunge at agents to drive himself to Capitol on January 6

for those who fist pound their keyboards "demanding" links ..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-wheel.html

• Bobby Engel, the lead agent on Trump's detail, and the presidential driver at the time are prepared to testify under oath to the committee that Hutchinson's testimony is incorrect, according to multiple news outlets
  • 'I'm the effing president, take me to the Capitol now,' Cassidy Hutchinson, Mark Meadows' top aide, said Trump ordered
  • 'Sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel. We're going back to the West Wing, we're not going to the Capitol,' Hutchinson was told Secret Service agent Robert Engel said
  • 'Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel,' Hutchinson recalled
  • Hutchinson was revealed to be the surprise witness for Tuesday's last-minute January 6 hearing
  • Hutchinson also testified that Trump was 'furious' that his armed supporters were not allowed into the official grounds for his Stop The Steal rally on Jan. 6
  • 'Who cares if they have weapons, they're not here to hurt me,' the former president allegedly said
  • Follow along with DailyMail.com's rolling live blog for minute-to-minute coverage of the hearing
By Morgan Phillips, Politics Reporter For Dailymail.Com and Elizabeth Elkind, Politics Reporter
Published: 19:37 EDT, 28 June 2022 | Updated: 21:23 EDT, 28 June 2022

Secret Services is reportedly prepared to push back against claims that President Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of his presidential vehicle and lunged at Secret Service when agents refused to take him to the Capitol.

Such allegations were made by Cassidy Hutchinson, a former assistant to Mark Meadows, who said she had heard the tale second hand.

Bobby Engel, the lead agent on Trump's detail, and the presidential driver at the time are prepared to testify under oath to the committee that Hutchinson's testimony is incorrect, according to multiple news outlets.

The Secret Service promised in a public statement after the hearing to respond to the allegations.

'The United States Secret Service has been cooperating with the Select Committee since its inception in spring 2021, and will continue to do so, including by responding on the record to the Committee regarding the new allegations surfaced in today's testimony.'

The White House chief of staff's former top aide, just 25 years old, testified on Tuesday that Donald Trump's White House chief of staff told her that 'things could get real, real bad on January 6' just four days before the Capitol riot.

She also claimed her former boss, along with Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, sought pardons from the former president linked to their efforts on January 6.

Among the more explosive points of the former staffer's testimony include Trump's alleged insistence on joining his supporters at the Capitol - who he was told in advance were armed.

'I'm the effing president, take me to the Capitol now,' she said he ordered.

When Secret Service refused, Hutchinson said agents told her that he lunged at the steering wheel of his car - known as The Beast.

'Sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel. We're going back to the West Wing, we're not going to the Capitol,' Hutchinson was told Secret Service agent Robert Engel said.

'Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel,' Hutchinson recalled.

Former Deputy Chief of Staff Tony Ornato 'motioned toward his clavicle,' she added, as a sign the president went for his security detail's throat.

Trump denied Hutchinson's testimony in a statement on his social media platform, Truth Social.

'Her fake story that I tried to grab the steering wheel of the White House limousine in order to steer it to the Capitol is "sick" and fraudulent, very much like the Unselect Committee itself - Wouldn't have even been possible to do such a ridiculous thing.'

Other evidence of Trump's explosive temper came when Hutchinson testified that the former president was so angry that his then-Attorney General Bill Barr told the Associated Press that there was no widespread election fraud that he threw food at the wall.

Hutchinson said she 'first noticed there was ketchup dripping down the wall, and there was a shattered porcelain plate.'

'The valet had articulated that the president was extremely angry at the attorney general's AP interview and had thrown his lunch against the wall, which was causing them to have to clean up, so I grabbed a towel and started wiping the ketchup off the wall to help the valet out,' she said.

Her testimony - and the hearing as a whole - also paints a picture of Trump having to be dissuaded from marching to the Capitol with his supporters that day - despite Meadows claiming in his book that the former president was not serious when he told his supporters he'd do so.

TWK rates this a turdbomb

BAAAHHHHAAAHHAAAAAAAA

They will not let anyone testify thtsupports Trump. That not how things work , only one side any story
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 10:02 AM   #13
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Firstly, the testimony she gave in this regard is what she was told as she was not there.
Then why even testify? I mean I heard you liked to wear womens underwear too, but you know, that's just what I heard.

You know what that's called right? You know what it's worth right? Or did you not learn that in law school?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
This was told to her in the presence of Engle whom she said didn’t deny or correct what was told....
What do they call hearsay spoken where two people hear it?

Oh, yeah,, hearsay.... And what is that worth in court?
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 10:19 AM   #14
Stockinglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

When does the President ride shotgun anyway. That’s the only way he will be able to get anywhere near the steering wheel. Fuck, these assholes on the committee sure are stupid
Stockinglover is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 10:20 AM   #15
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Trump should testify....would be funny watching him plead the 5th like Flynn did
matchingmole is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women