Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2022, 08:24 AM   #16
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Ummmm . . The young man ( still a minor back then) was victimized by nearly every national "news" outlet when they maliciously disseminated negative stories about him that were untrue. At the time, he was a sub-adult private citizen, not a public figure. That these stories rose to the level of legally defined slander and libel is supported by the settlement of suits against CNN and others who didn't want to take them to trial and have it proven publically in open court.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 08:40 AM   #17
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Re-reading this thread, I see that there is a lot of ad hominum invective that has little to do with the story in the Op of this thread.

Lets all (including me) keep the discussion focused on the story.
Old 08-04-2022, 12:35 PM   #18
bb1961
Valued Poster

MUNCHY did forget the "cocksucker" part that he is famous for...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 02:34 PM   #19
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Arrogant?

A16 year old kid is a rally and is wrongly portrayed, I repeat wrongly portrayed by countless major news entities as being something he was not.

They all did this with a little clever editing and creative reporting.

The very first thing every one of them should is ashamed.

Then make restitution.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 10:36 PM   #20
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

As someone who lives in the area--- arrogant is the correct word for the kid-- but not because of the events he's known for. He's the same age as one of my kiddos and I've met the kid-- he's a rich, arrogant little prick-- and I had that opinion of him long before any of this BS. Having said that-- most of you who call him arrogant do so for the wrong reasons.

For the other side of this argument....

One can be arrogant and also be in the right at the same time. They aren't mutually exclusive.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 05:22 AM   #21
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Arrogant . . .Ok, arrogant if you say so.

But how does that character flaw make it acceptable for large corporations to intentionally and with malice defame, slander and libal him, a minor private citizen, with lies and inuendo to the international public?

It does not. That is exactly what "equal protection under the law" means. This is borne out by the avoidance of any court trial through settlement of the various initial lawsuits.

BTW: Anyone think there is a lack of arrogance on this board?
Old 08-05-2022, 06:01 AM   #22
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

let me say this

the kid hasn't displayed arrogance in any public way since entering the national spotlight

but he has faced liars and tricksters, including the media and the activist phillips, who have displayed their faults in public ways even as supposedly mature adults

for those here to pronounce him arrogant based on nothing...well that speaks more to their own faults than his

as far as someone casually knowing a kid, any kid, in their formative years, never seeing them in personal emotional settings or caring for their dog, or crying for their passed grandmother...well its very unfair to pronounce arrogance on a kid using such incomplete and temporary and presumptive evidence
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 06:08 AM   #23
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Arrogant . . .Ok, arrogant if you say so.

But how does that character flaw make it acceptable for large corporations to intentionally and with malice defame, slander and libal him, a minor private citizen, with lies and inuendo to the international public?

It does not. That is exactly what "equal protection under the law" means. This is borne out by the avoidance of any court trial through settlement of the various initial lawsuits.

BTW: Anyone think there is a lack of arrogance on this board?

Psst... I'm confident that I concluded my statement with the fact that one can be arrogant and still be right. He was within his rights to sue.
Old 08-05-2022, 06:11 AM   #24
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
let me say this

as far as someone casually knowing a kid, any kid, in their formative years, never seeing them in personal emotional settings or caring for their dog, or crying for their passed grandmother...well its very unfair to pronounce arrogance on a kid using such incomplete and temporary and presumptive evidence

Um...

Arrogant people are still human. They still care for pets (and children). They still mourn the loss of family members. To assume you know more about a person from across the country than someone who has been in the same room with the kid numerous times-- is foolish.
Old 08-05-2022, 06:11 AM   #25
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

you dont know him enough to say anything about him with authority

even if you might see a kid acting out, due to his own uncertainty, as kids do, trying to impress

you dont know him enough to claim him arrogant as some final pronouncement of his forever character

that is the height of foolishness

where do you get the idea that i am assuming i know more about him than others? i havent made any claim of knowing him. now that is certainly informative. is that mistaken claim of yours about me from the same source as your judgement of him?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 06:33 AM   #26
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Psst... I'm confident that I concluded my statement with the fact that one can be arrogant and still be right. He was within his rights to sue.
Sorry.. I missed that. Thanks.
Old 08-05-2022, 07:38 AM   #27
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Ummmm . . The young man ( still a minor back then) was victimized by nearly every national "news" outlet when they maliciously disseminated negative stories about him that were untrue. At the time, he was a sub-adult private citizen, not a public figure. That these stories rose to the level of legally defined slander and libel is supported by the settlement of suits against CNN and others who didn't want to take them to trial and have it proven publically in open court.
He was so victimized that the courts threw all his lawsuits out in one fell swoop.

If anybody victimized that little brat, it was his lawyers.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women