Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2022, 06:24 PM   #31
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Damn I spent about 20 minutes trying to shred your argument. But I just Googled "insulin" and see that apparently the GOP did block lower prices. Looks like I'm eating crow.
I responded to this on another thread. This guy is duplicating threads.

The parliamentarian removed the insulin cap from the initial bill because it has nothing to do with climate or inflation. It was not the GOP who did that. It was put back in with another bill but that bill, the Inflation Scam bill, was filled with rich, tasty pork. Billions of dollars of pork.
A couple of GOP politicians (in violation of conservative principals) said that they would vote for the cap if it was offered up alone. The GOP has done nothing to diabetics. That is a black lie of the worst sort.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 06:33 PM   #32
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Everything is then, JD. But the rule is “speculating on another member’s health.”

Why not give us some perspective on this situation rather than playing butt hurt bait and snitch stare down games with the staff?

Why would you oppose a measure that would benefit millions of others who suffer from T1D?

FYI - I didn’t RTM the post that got you pointed. I don’t know that anybody did.

SMFH.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 09:37 PM   #33
VerySkeptical
BANNED

If you posted this response in a similar thread then it's your lie.
It was 7 GOP senators, not 2.

How is capping a price pork? It's not.

Looks like you know as much about this bill as you do about things in general. I'm not even going to explain this to you.
There are Trumpys on this site who claim this bill doesn't address inflation so why couldn't there be a price cap?
If you guessed there could be you would be right.

You have just about every tidbit of information in your post wrong.

Bummer. And the ll that is still here won't give you a hug like the other one.

I'd ask you for a link proving you aren't a liar but that's not going to happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I responded to this on another thread. This guy is duplicating threads.

The parliamentarian removed the insulin cap from the initial bill because it has nothing to do with climate or inflation. It was not the GOP who did that. It was put back in with another bill but that bill, the Inflation Scam bill, was filled with rich, tasty pork. Billions of dollars of pork.
A couple of GOP politicians (in violation of conservative principals) said that they would vote for the cap if it was offered up alone. The GOP has done nothing to diabetics. That is a black lie of the worst sort.
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 09:29 AM   #34
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

You'd better check the entire timeline before making any more libelous statements.

Oh, here you go. You lose again.
https://marketrealist.com/economy-an...t-insulin-cap/
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 10:24 AM   #35
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Libelous statements?
Old 08-11-2022, 03:02 PM   #36
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Pretty much a bullshit thread here. IF you have insurance as all the rich old farts here do, the cost of insulin is irrelevant....it's covered by your plan and negotiated between your insurer and their contracted pharmacy. An insured person pays what their plan requires. Easy peas. Don't like it, get another plan...but in US, that means get another job....different topic.

If not insured, then entirely different situation.....essentially you're on your own to likely pay full list price...not just insulin.

Google the price escalation of insulin lately, nevermind, new pcr technology, and see for yourself. Compare to the Epi-Pen guy, then re- think.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 03:21 PM   #37
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

medicare covers shit on insulin itself

you might be able to buy a supplemnt at a good price

and the need is for the less than rich people
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 05:30 PM   #38
instfixer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

The USA full retail cost for a vial of insulin is $250
The SAME brand but in Spanish labeling in Mexico is $25
This same brand in Canada is ~~ $60

Let that sink in I have an empty vial of USA insulin and a empth vial of the Mexican insulin and I say "guess the difference"
instfixer is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 05:42 PM   #39
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
Pretty much a bullshit thread here. IF you have insurance as all the rich old farts here do, the cost of insulin is irrelevant....it's covered by your plan and negotiated between your insurer and their contracted pharmacy. An insured person pays what their plan requires. Easy peas. Don't like it, get another plan...but in US, that means get another job....different topic.

If not insured, then entirely different situation.....essentially you're on your own to likely pay full list price...not just insulin.

Google the price escalation of insulin lately, nevermind, new pcr technology, and see for yourself. Compare to the Epi-Pen guy, then re- think.
We have Obamacare now, there are no uninsured.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 08:05 PM   #40
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Jacuzzme...Do you REALLY believe what you just said? Are you employed and covered by your employer's plan...if so, maybe lucky. Are you an independent contractor...if so might be able to get affordable insurance with limited coverage for 1-2K/month. Depending on your state, you might qualify for Medicaid and get whatever it allows. If on Medicare, your cost is subject to your plan that you choose to pay.

Just so you know, and probably do KNOW, Obamacare (as you call it) does NOT mean there are no uninsured.....now, if you meant to say universal health care (akin to what most other civilized countries experience) then you might be right. .... except that you're right, just not correct in this instance.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 08:44 PM   #41
Yssup Rider
BANNED

I think he was trying to be glib.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women