Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47738
pyramider46370
bambino40442
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2023, 05:33 PM   #76
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

How’s my ass smell golfer?
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 05:59 PM   #77
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
How’s my ass smell golfer?

LMFAO I guess you really do have reading comprehension as I have addressed this previously. Now how does it feel to be handed your ass by TC on your bidenomics thread? You never addressed that. Also how does it feel having me live rent free in your head. Just a matter of time after all your disparaging posts before you point out but we all know you will be back using another one of your mandles.
golferguy55 is online now   Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 09:29 PM   #78
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Golfer or stalker whichever you prefer, how’s my ass smell?
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 09:35 PM   #79
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

Of the Following . . .
Quote:
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
  • #16 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 05:11 AM   #80
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Is Bidenomics still working?

Guess it depends on what the meaning of is is...
Quote:
Real Wages Under Joe Biden Were Down for the 26th Straight Month in May – A New US Record
by Jim Hoft Jun. 13, 2023 6:30 pm

Real wages in America under Joe Biden were down again in May.
Americans have seen their wages decrease by 2.7% under Joe Biden.

Real wages in America during the Trump years were up 7.3%.

Anyone else notice the impacts of the covid in yet another fiscal chart? Well now ya know how far they will go to keep Trump from exposing their filth and corruption.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 01:31 PM   #81
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Well looks like 1b1 will not be here to defend his bidenomics thread. Just can't figure out how anyone can think they are better off under bidenomics.
Old 06-14-2023, 05:32 PM   #82
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Guess it depends on what the meaning of is is...Anyone else notice the impacts of the covid in yet another fiscal chart? Well now ya know how far they will go to keep Trump from exposing their filth and corruption.
Effects of COVID my ass. It's the effects of the $1.9 trillion in stimulus the Democrats forked over in 2021, which ignited inflation. OK, seriously, you're right WYID, COVID played a part as well, with the supply chain problems and shortages. But one look at that graph should tell you a lot about Bidenomics. At the end of 2019 the workingman had finally made up a lot of the ground he lost over decades, and now that's been wiped out by inflation.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 05:34 PM   #83
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
Well looks like 1b1 will not be here to defend his bidenomics thread. Just can't figure out how anyone can think they are better off under bidenomics.
We've totally rebutted everything in his last substantive post, more than once. Blackman's a smart guy, but he's got a weak spot when it comes to taxes and economics. It's probably the brainwashing by MSNBC. Yes, too much MSNBC can cause Stockholm Syndrome, and our friend Blackman has it. He thinks he's benefitting from trickle down! When we've got the most progressive tax system in the developed world! ROTFLMAO! I guess he won't be happy until he's paying 80% of his income in taxes.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 06:52 PM   #84
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
We've totally rebutted everything in his last substantive post, more than once. Blackman's a smart guy, but he's got a weak spot when it comes to taxes and economics. It's probably the brainwashing by MSNBC. Yes, too much MSNBC can cause Stockholm Syndrome, and our friend Blackman has it. He thinks he's benefitting from trickle down! When we've got the most progressive tax system in the developed world! ROTFLMAO! I guess he won't be happy until he's paying 80% of his income in taxes.

Yes Tiny 1b1 is totally clueless on economics and taxes but you would have a better chance explaining things to a brick wall than to him. He seems to be able to use Lexis for much of his research but I am not totally sold that he us an attorney. I
dealt with economics and the tax code and taxes on a daily basis before deciding to take early retirement. I can tell you TC is spot on with his posts and I can tell you bidenomics is not doing anyone any favors.
Old 06-14-2023, 08:18 PM   #85
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:

if he gets his full monty on bidenomics we'll all be taxed 85% to pay for all that green crap. and try to blame it on republicans

Quote:
Yes Tiny 1b1 is totally clueless on economics and taxes but you would have a better chance explaining things to a brick wall than to him. He seems to be able to use Lexis for much of his research but I am not totally sold that he us an attorney. I
dealt with economics and the tax code and taxes on a daily basis before deciding to take early retirement. I can tell you TC is spot on with his posts and I can tell you bidenomics is not doing anyone any favors.

1b1 like wtf and others sees all things republican economic evil and democrats those wild spenders as the savior of the economy from repeated republican disasters.

i for one don't particularly agree with that.

bahahahahhaa

like FDR and Obama before him, Biden tried to spend his way out and actually impeded recovery (and cutting off the money drop finally but it did it's intended spending damage) and then on cue like Obama claim he's "fixing the GOP" mess.

brilliant!

BAAHHAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 05:11 AM   #86
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
...Just can't figure out how anyone can think they are better off under bidenomics.
Hey Googlie: diseases of despair
Old 06-15-2023, 02:46 PM   #87
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Summer solstice is coming, queue up the long hot summer

And you know what that means. Yup, only 6 more months to go until your 1099-Ks start rolling in, just in time for the 2023 tax season kick off. Go Team. Technically, the article ultimately is an infomercial, but I left that part off as this ain't no advice OP. The rest however, does contain worthwhile, need to know, information - IMMHO.
Quote:
IRS Agents Are Watching Your Digital Money Transactions
by Monetary Gold (Sponsored) 15 Jun 2023

If you remember, just two years ago, President Joe Biden asked Congress to authorize the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) data collection on bank accounts with more than $600 in annual transactions. But banks and depositors pushed back, and the $600 figure was raised to $10,000. Everybody was happy.

But guess what didn’t change? The reporting of all digital transactions of $600 or more. That means that digital payment platforms like Zelle, PayPal, Venmo, Square Cash, and other Digital Wallets are required to report your transactions of $600 or more to the IRS.

Your digital money activities are now being watched. This year, you may receive multiple 1099-K forms from intermediaries like PayPal and Venmo. As the good taxpayer that you are, you’re going to file IRS Form 8949 for Sales and Other Dispositions of Capital Assets along with your 1040 tax return; and, of course, all of your transactions are going to line up with what has already been reported by PayPal, Venmo, etc.

But what if they don’t line up? Can you expect teams of two or three sweet and gentle, loving and kind, armed and unelected non-law enforcement IRS agents to visit your home?

This is all the more concerning because eventually you might only be able to conduct your daily lives using digital currency. You need only look to Greenwich, London. There’s a store here in the United States called Aldi’s. Well, Aldi’s in Greenwich, London, won’t allow you into the store without a Digital or QR Code. If you’re not a part of that system, you cannot purchase from that store.

The U.S. Federal Reserve’s Board of Governors have already issued a white paper in 2022 titled “Money and Payments: The U.S. Dollar in the Age of Digital Transformation” as a “first step” in exploring the creation of a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC).

A centralized digital currency has the potential to allow the federal government—including those armed IRS agents—to legally surveil U.S. citizens’ digital transactions and control bank accounts and purchases...
Have not checked with the NRA yet, but I would expect home visits would be performed with armed agent, paid for with your increasing tax dollars. Ain't that Bidenomics somp'n?!? Seems like starving the beast is a good idea.
Old 06-18-2023, 11:44 AM   #88
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Texas Contrarian didn't conflate anything. He's a deficit hawk, and comparing what passes for Biden's "economic policy" to Bill Clinton's is sacrilege to a deficit hawk.
Yup! Big Bill and Joey may both have a "D" next to their name, but as least as regards their management of the nation's fisc, they couldn't be more polar opposite. (Of course, Bill got a major assist from a conservative congress, while Joey merely ratified much of the AOC-Bernie smorgasbord.)

Quote:
He's right about trickle down too. Bipartisan changes in the tax code during the Reagan Administration resulted in the wealthy paying more tax, as they moved out of tax shelters and the like. See for example

https://www.nytimes.com/1985/03/31/b...-pay-more.html
Indeed!

One myth that seems to never die is that Reagan implemented a "trickle-down" economics plan featuring an attempt to boost investment and thereby increase growth by drastically cutting taxes on the wealthy -- thus leaving more investment capital in their hands, stimulating follow-on activity that would boost the broader economy.

Except for the little fact that all the tax policy legislation during Ronnie's two terms actually did not reduce taxes on the wealthy!

https://money.cnn.com/2010/09/08/new...n_years_taxes/

(As you can see, a lot of big-money Republican donors were pretty unhappy about the 1986 tax reform.)

Quote:
The only item in the post that GolferGuy, or I, might not have understood was the reference to trickle down during the Obama Administration. I suspect TC may be referring to Fed policy, which boosted asset values. Hopefully he'll return and shed a bit more light on that, as you kindly did on the issue of attorney client privilege in the Trump indictment.
Exactly!

We don't have to speculate about that; Bernanke (and a few other Fed officials) stated it outright!

Back in 2010-2011, Bernanke noted in several interviews that Fed policy (both ZIRP and multiple iterations of QE) should boost asset values significantly and thereby stimulate consumption.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth_effect

Thus it should have come as a surprise to no one that affluent owners of assets benefited to a vastly greater degree than wage earners lower in the income distribution.

So, notwithstanding progressives' promulgations, anything reasonably describable as a plan featuring "trickle-down" policies actually occurred during Obama's presidency, not Reagan's.

Oh, the irony!
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 06-19-2023, 04:46 AM   #89
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default The Big Bang Theory explained

Quote:
Effects of COVID my ass. It's the effects of the $1.9 trillion in stimulus the Democrats forked over in 2021, which ignited inflation. OK, seriously, you're right WYID, COVID played a part as well, with the supply chain problems and shortages. But one look at that graph should tell you a lot about Bidenomics. At the end of 2019 the workingman had finally made up a lot of the ground he lost over decades, and now that's been wiped out by inflation.
To understand Bidenomics, one has to understand the scope and magnitude of the fraud(s) involved.So let's examine a couple articles, because scope, magnitude and schtuff...
Quote:
New estimate finds $420 billion in fraud and waste in COVID-19 spending
by Gabrielle M. Etzel, Healthcare Reporter | June 12, 2023 11:49 AM

An estimated $420 billion in COVID-19-related spending may have been wasted through fraud and corruption, according to a new report.

The Justice Department’s acting director for COVID-19 Fraud Enforcement, Mike Galdo, told the Associated Press that the staggering figures represented “an unprecedented amount of fraud.”

Independent analysis conducted by the AP reveals that over $280 billion of COVID-19 relief was stolen through common identity theft scams and fraudulent loan applications, and another $123 billion was wasted through mismanagement and misappropriation.

Over $5.2 trillion was allocated for COVID-19-related relief under both the Trump and Biden administrations, according to the Pandemic Response Accountability Committee. Approximately $1.15 trillion of this relief was paid directly to individual recipients either through stimulus checks or through benefits programs such as rental assistance or the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program...
So a few hundo-million here and around $5 Trillion there. Pretty soon we could be talking about some serious Bidenomics money. But wait, there's more. Much, much more..
Quote:
EU Parliament COVID-19 Summit: “Covid-19 was an Act of Biological Warfare Perpetrated on the Human Race. It was a Financial Heist. Nature was Hijacked. Science was Hijacked”
by Jim Hoft May. 26, 2023 11:30 am

The EU Parliament held the International COVID-19 Summit III in Brussels, Belgium earlier this month.

In a recent address to the European Parliament, a US businessman specializing in patent auditing David Martin claimed that COVID-19 was not a natural occurrence but a calculated act of “biological warfare and a financial heist. Nature was hijacked, science was hijacked.”

In his presentation in front of the EU parliament, Martin argued that the pandemic we said happened in the last few years did not overnight, citing sources in the public domain.

According to him, the coronavirus was first identified in 1965 and serves as a model pathogen. In addition, they learned that coronaviruses can be modified...
While the article focuses on the origins and how's mostly, "It was a Financial Heist." on a global scale. The $5 Trillion is just peanuts in the grand scheme of the things. We can plow through the covid origins more in another thread - and should. Hint: it's a crime against Humanity, but also fiscal integrity.

What I have mentioned before, especially with all the Green New Deal, aka Socialism and redistribution of wealth going on, most countries were broke fiscally prior to the covid. The covid gave them an "opportunity" to remodel it all, fiscally.

I don't know how familiar you are with the basic Communist Manifesto, but a key ingredient is "Controlling the means of Production". That is the Green New Deal underpinnings and they needed the covid to pull it off. Was it the Biden specifically? Oh hell NO! John Fetterman is sharper then O'Biden these days. It's the work-tard Socialists propping up Weekend at O'Bidens pulling those string - both here and globally. Think about all the "Winners" and "Loosers" in the whole shut down crap shooting, i.e. "essential" businesses etc.

Think about the covid from the lens of fiscal redistribution, annihilation more likely. From that lens, you can begin to understand Bidenomics.

P.S. If you want to drill deeper on the covid fiscal fraud in the US:
Hey Googlie: covid waste and fraud $420 billion
There is pretty fair article from Fortune for example, even MSN covered it.
Old 06-20-2023, 02:13 PM   #90
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
To understand Bidenomics, one has to understand the scope and magnitude of the fraud(s) involved.So let's examine a couple articles, because scope, magnitude and schtuff...So a few hundo-million here and around $5 Trillion there. Pretty soon we could be talking about some serious Bidenomics money. But wait, there's more. Much, much more..While the article focuses on the origins and how's mostly, "It was a Financial Heist." on a global scale. The $5 Trillion is just peanuts in the grand scheme of the things. We can plow through the covid origins more in another thread - and should. Hint: it's a crime against Humanity, but also fiscal integrity.

What I have mentioned before, especially with all the Green New Deal, aka Socialism and redistribution of wealth going on, most countries were broke fiscally prior to the covid. The covid gave them an "opportunity" to remodel it all, fiscally.

I don't know how familiar you are with the basic Communist Manifesto, but a key ingredient is "Controlling the means of Production". That is the Green New Deal underpinnings and they needed the covid to pull it off. Was it the Biden specifically? Oh hell NO! John Fetterman is sharper then O'Biden these days. It's the work-tard Socialists propping up Weekend at O'Bidens pulling those string - both here and globally. Think about all the "Winners" and "Loosers" in the whole shut down crap shooting, i.e. "essential" businesses etc.

Think about the covid from the lens of fiscal redistribution, annihilation more likely. From that lens, you can begin to understand Bidenomics.

P.S. If you want to drill deeper on the covid fiscal fraud in the US:
Hey Googlie: covid waste and fraud $420 billion
There is pretty fair article from Fortune for example, even MSN covered it.
I agree with the majority or most of what you wrote WYID. As you'd expect, I don't agree with the idea this was a "calculated act of “biological warfare and a financial heist. Nature was hijacked, science was hijacked."

I liked this:

Yes, the pandemic gave progressives throughout the world an excuse to spend like there's no tomorrow.

Yeah, we threw way too much money at the problem. And there was a lot of fraud. Republicans have to share the blame, although by the end of 2020, the Senate Republicans were starting to hold the line on the profligate spending. And the 1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan was passed without a single Republican vote.

From personal experience, people were applying right and left for Paycheck Protection loans who didn't qualify and who didn't have any intention of paying them back.
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women