Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2024, 02:27 PM   #16
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 109

Trump Trump Trump!!!
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 03:00 PM   #17
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylivered View Post
Trump Trump Trump!!!
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 03:28 PM   #18
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
The hate is real…

And so was the name calling…

Trump’s rallies will continue, and continue to grow. Some of you fellas may not like Trump personally, I don’t like him personally. I’ve had bosses that I didn’t like personally, but they were solid bosses that knew how to run a business and held people responsible for not doing their job.

IMO, what this country needs is somebody that is going to be fiscally responsible, close our borders, and MAGA. Everything has gone off the rails, our tax dollars being spent on bs that we don’t have the infrastructure for, our justice system is out of control which should scare the shit out of each and everyone of us that doesn’t agree with the status quo, and the rest of the world is laughing at us.

Which leads me to the point of why I mentioned serving our country. It pisses me off that we’re being laughed at and being disrespected because we have a weak leader.

People want a bit of normalcy back, be able to afford groceries for their family, gas to get to work and feel safe not only in the bigger cities while on their way to and from work, but in their own homes. If Trump wins, and I believe he will, the crazy left Libs need to accept their loss and allow the country to move forward in a positive direction. The hate and divisiveness has gotta stop.

And for these reasons, 100’s of thousands of people are showing up to support Trump at his rallies. It certainly isn’t happening for the other side of the isle, and there’s only one person to blame for that.

MAGA
The "hate" ain't personal, though it could seem it. I'll back off on that. A little. But you ARE responsible for your views. And I'm giving you ZERO slack there (more later!)

As for the name calling....you need to get over that. It's pretty juvenile and mild. No doubt I'll get some points as soon as a Mod notices, and you can get a small amount of satisfaction from that. But it's fun! Summa y'all get soooo twisted when ya get called cucks. Meanwhile, probably the only thing that me and PM agree on is that we consider it a term of endearment! Almost.

(and if ya meant to call me out for name-calling Trump....forget about it. He started that shit, and my only regret is that others don't use it against him more)

But dude....the rest of your post is just "cut and paste" from the innacurate talking points that lying fucks like Trump, Vance, MTG and Hannity pour down your throat.

Yeah! It is JUSTIFIED that you are pissed about all of these things you mention. But they have misrepresented virtually all of it to make money off of you and influence your political support.

So let's talk about a few of your complaints:

Fiscally responsible? Donnie's tax cuts benefited his cronies more than you. Way more. And have NOT paid for themselves the way he guaranteed us they would.

The Border? The mutherfukker ORDERED his Congressional Syncophants to stop cooperating on doing a goddam thing.

Inflation? You still need to think back on the absurd weakness of the modern Supply Chain to understand that one (not to mention corporate profiteering!), and stop blaming economic stimulus that quite likely prevented a 2008-ish collapse. Yeah, it has contributed to inflation. And debt. But any solution would have had costs, and others might have been way worse.

Weak Leader? Are you fucking kidding me? NO President in our lifetimes made us look weaker and more uncommitted than Trump. Maybe Carter, but the comparison is apples to oranges. YES! The world does laugh at us! But more and more it is due to Donnie and his GOP lackies making us look like indecisive, untrustworthy fools.

The damn fool wants out of NATO, fer chrissake! He kisses up to dictators and fascists. Does PERSONAL business with a regime that was at the real heart of 9-11. And threatened to block arms sales to gin up info about a political opponent (talk about "weaponizing" a government function!)

But enough. Cuz there is too much to chose from.

I'm gonna make this real simple for you, soldier boy.

I have 2 questions. I want you to answer both, and justify your answers. No fair lookin up talking points from Sean or Tuck. Come up with "cogent" arguments of your own (and NO....I still don't believe you knew what that word meant til ya looked it up)

Ready?

1) HOW THE FUCK do you defend a Commander in Chief that disrespects Service members (including John-mutherfucking-McCain!) and calls them "suckers" and "losers"?

2) HOW THE FUCK do you defend what happened on January 6th? I soooo wanna hear this one! I predict you will go soft on that, deny it was outright insurrection and attempted obstruction of the election process. And maintain that Trump was not responsible, did not support what happened. God help ya if ya do, I'm warning you now. Especially if you fucking dare to go down the aisle of "it was stolen!" But prove me wrong! I'd love to end this debate with me going "Hey! FB gets it!"

I look forward to your responses.

Perhaps..if you can't think of any cogent arguments...you could offer up some equivalently horrible things that Biden has done as a response. They have to be real ones though. The whole Hunter thing is the most lame-ass POS that a lame-ass GOP has come up with to date.

The days of saying "I don't like him but I support him" should be long gone. Tell me WHY you disagree.

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 03:30 PM   #19
bf0082
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

You think it’s bad now ? You blame the current administration for “the world economy “, last I checked everyone is having problems, the whole world, and it’s fabricated here the worst due to corporation manipulation. You literally can’t have inflation and record profits, that should be an oxymoron and everyone should be in the streets dealing with the their corporations.

Anyone want to guess why inflation skyrocketed? Weren’t we told that if corporations got tax breaks that prices would drop, I think I seen that somewhere. Anyone see prices drop after corporations were able to pay 20% less of their profits to Uncle Sam, because I didn’t, I actually seen them increase, and so did their profits. Great job doing two things in the previous administrations four years, lowering corporate taxes and removing the penalty for Obamacare.

What do you really think would happen in another four years of rule from GOP? They accomplished nothing and have no plan going forward. I haven’t heard one thing to fix anything, but apparently spending more on military and homeland security is ok, since it makes us feel good to know poor people are being kept outside the USA. The answer is to spend more, but the voters can’t put one and one together.

I fear what will happen if don the con inherited a bad economy, he totally ruined the good economy Obama created, the next four years will be the worst economic disaster ever seen, mark my words.
bf0082 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 03:56 PM   #20
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'm with LT

and docrich
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 04:29 PM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
The "hate" ain't personal, though it could seem it. I'll back off on that. A little. But you ARE responsible for your views. And I'm giving you ZERO slack there (more later!)

As for the name calling....you need to get over that. It's pretty juvenile and mild. No doubt I'll get some points as soon as a Mod notices, and you can get a small amount of satisfaction from that. But it's fun! Summa y'all get soooo twisted when ya get called cucks. Meanwhile, probably the only thing that me and PM agree on is that we consider it a term of endearment! Almost.

(and if ya meant to call me out for name-calling Trump....forget about it. He started that shit, and my only regret is that others don't use it against him more)

But dude....the rest of your post is just "cut and paste" from the innacurate talking points that lying fucks like Trump, Vance, MTG and Hannity pour down your throat.

Yeah! It is JUSTIFIED that you are pissed about all of these things you mention. But they have misrepresented virtually all of it to make money off of you and influence your political support.

So let's talk about a few of your complaints:

Fiscally responsible? Donnie's tax cuts benefited his cronies more than you. Way more. And have NOT paid for themselves the way he guaranteed us they would.

The Border? The mutherfukker ORDERED his Congressional Syncophants to stop cooperating on doing a goddam thing.

Inflation? You still need to think back on the absurd weakness of the modern Supply Chain to understand that one (not to mention corporate profiteering!), and stop blaming economic stimulus that quite likely prevented a 2008-ish collapse. Yeah, it has contributed to inflation. And debt. But any solution would have had costs, and others might have been way worse.

Weak Leader? Are you fucking kidding me? NO President in our lifetimes made us look weaker and more uncommitted than Trump. Maybe Carter, but the comparison is apples to oranges. YES! The world does laugh at us! But more and more it is due to Donnie and his GOP lackies making us look like indecisive, untrustworthy fools.

The damn fool wants out of NATO, fer chrissake! He kisses up to dictators and fascists. Does PERSONAL business with a regime that was at the real heart of 9-11. And threatened to block arms sales to gin up info about a political opponent (talk about "weaponizing" a government function!)

But enough. Cuz there is too much to chose from.

I'm gonna make this real simple for you, soldier boy.

I have 2 questions. I want you to answer both, and justify your answers. No fair lookin up talking points from Sean or Tuck. Come up with "cogent" arguments of your own (and NO....I still don't believe you knew what that word meant til ya looked it up)

Ready?

1) HOW THE FUCK do you defend a Commander in Chief that disrespects Service members (including John-mutherfucking-McCain!) and calls them "suckers" and "losers"?

2) HOW THE FUCK do you defend what happened on January 6th? I soooo wanna hear this one! I predict you will go soft on that, deny it was outright insurrection and attempted obstruction of the election process. And maintain that Trump was not responsible, did not support what happened. God help ya if ya do, I'm warning you now. Especially if you fucking dare to go down the aisle of "it was stolen!" But prove me wrong! I'd love to end this debate with me going "Hey! FB gets it!"

I look forward to your responses.

Perhaps..if you can't think of any cogent arguments...you could offer up some equivalently horrible things that Biden has done as a response. They have to be real ones though. The whole Hunter thing is the most lame-ass POS that a lame-ass GOP has come up with to date.

The days of saying "I don't like him but I support him" should be long gone. Tell me WHY you disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bf0082 View Post
You think it’s bad now ? You blame the current administration for “the world economy “, last I checked everyone is having problems, the whole world, and it’s fabricated here the worst due to corporation manipulation. You literally can’t have inflation and record profits, that should be an oxymoron and everyone should be in the streets dealing with the their corporations.

Anyone want to guess why inflation skyrocketed? Weren’t we told that if corporations got tax breaks that prices would drop, I think I seen that somewhere. Anyone see prices drop after corporations were able to pay 20% less of their profits to Uncle Sam, because I didn’t, I actually seen them increase, and so did their profits. Great job doing two things in the previous administrations four years, lowering corporate taxes and removing the penalty for Obamacare.

What do you really think would happen in another four years of rule from GOP? They accomplished nothing and have no plan going forward. I haven’t heard one thing to fix anything, but apparently spending more on military and homeland security is ok, since it makes us feel good to know poor people are being kept outside the USA. The answer is to spend more, but the voters can’t put one and one together.

I fear what will happen if don the con inherited a bad economy, he totally ruined the good economy Obama created, the next four years will be the worst economic disaster ever seen, mark my words.

amazing. everything both of you posted is wrong. the liberal media owns you two.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 04:56 PM   #22
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
many ares suckers ...an losers especially the war mongerin ones who work ...ta start wars based ons fake ...news thens go ons ta call ...themselves ...heroes ...whiles poor people in poor ...countries gets blown ...ups by the tens a thousands so the merchants a death likes lockheed cans sells their disgustin ...wares

...as fer mcain the only ...bad thing ...bouts his death was it didnts comes much sooner ans wasnt evens more horrible but ...hopefully ...the ghosts a the thousands a poor childrens ins the ...poor countries he pushed ta bomb wills ferever haunts his twisted soul ins hell
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 05:43 PM   #23
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

no wars during President Trump they were not messin
Old 05-14-2024, 06:32 PM   #24
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bf0082 View Post
You think it’s bad now ? You blame the current administration for “the world economy “....

... the next four years will be the worst economic disaster ever seen, mark my words.
This is surprisingly....cogent! Well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
amazing. everything both of you posted is wrong. the liberal media owns you two.
This is NOT surprisingly...simplistic and inane. I find you entertaining most of the time, kid, and would have a good drunck with you any time. But ya also are a simple dope, it must be said at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
many ares suckers ...an losers especially the war mongerin ones who work ...ta start wars based ons fake ...news thens go ons ta call ...themselves ...heroes ...whiles poor people in poor ...countries gets blown ...ups by the tens a thousands so the merchants a death likes lockheed cans sells their disgustin ...wares

...as fer mcain the only ...bad thing ...bouts his death was it didnts comes much sooner ans wasnt evens more horrible but ...hopefully ...the ghosts a the thousands a poor childrens ins the ...poor countries he pushed ta bomb wills ferever haunts his twisted soul ins hell
I can't tell if this is a joke....or we are really seeing the true PM. Summa this is shockingly dead on. I may just cherish it forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
no wars during President Trump they were not messin
Riiight. Yemen doesn't count. Or Syria. And certainly the Russian occupation of Crimea doesn't count....as the invasion had already succeeded.

How does the saying go? Something like "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned....to be forever ignorant cucks."

Sumthin like that....

Old 05-14-2024, 08:26 PM   #25
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

remember what ? 10 years of waste in that "s-HOLE " syria with nothing to show for it and maintaining a campain promise to end the never ending wars...

oh i remember the past and cannot wait to repeat it unfortunately we are heading for ...

not election day but

election carnevale where it probably will take a month to close down the polls

figure out just how many "mail in ballotts " they need

and then produce them and truck em in...
Old 05-14-2024, 10:17 PM   #26
rooster
Sick up and fed....

too difficult to follow JB's stream-of-consciousness...other than I guess he still believes in the voter fraud bullshit that the people who LOST continually perpetuate...

don't care any more

it's like 'splainin fizziks to toads

you started this turd

feel free to finish it

or let FB do it

with wisdom and insight

y'all are gonna be judged very harshly by your grandchildren

very

Old 05-15-2024, 03:53 AM   #27
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
So…

All because I thought Trump’s Rally was pretty amazing due to the fact that there were 100K people that showed up?

My point was I don’t believe anytime in history has that many people showed up for a political rally. Some of which camped out for a couple days just to secure their spot.

Why hate on me?
"Fox News's Jesse Watters has downplayed claims that more than 100,000 people attended Donald Trump's recent rally in New Jersey.
Speaking on Monday's episode of The Five, Watters said that a reporter he sent to the 2024 campaign rally in Wildwood said there were tens of thousands fewer people in attendance than what Trump and others are claiming.
Trump, the presumptive 2024 Republican nominee, has a history of overstating the size of his crowds at rallies and public speaking engagements. He suggested that his 2017 inauguration had the highest-ever attendance for such an event, despite photos proving otherwise.
Speaking outside the New York courtroom during his hush money trial on Monday, Trump claimed that "over 100,000 people" saw him speak in Wildwood over the weekend but "a lot of the mainstream media didn't want to say how many people. They didn't want to cover it."
Watters has now suggested Trump is again exaggerating the size of the crowd at his rallies, saying the reporter at the event in New Jersey "said it wasn't 100,000, said it was closer to 30,000.""

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-new-j...atters-1900281

"The beach is the site of the Barefoot County Music Fest, which packs less than 35,000 fans at a time."

Read More: Trump 'crowd' size for NJ rally likely inflated by 200% to 400% | https://nj1015.com/trump-rally-crowd...edium=referral
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 06:39 AM   #28
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

i dont watch fox but
just for arguments sake

lets say 50k?

we can cut it in half, just for you

good with that next up

Yankee Stadium! then MSG!
Old 05-15-2024, 02:29 PM   #29
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Ok, let’s see if I can give cogent answers to the two questions asked by rooster.

But first I’d like to address the wrongful observation that my last post was a copy and paste…it was not, it’s how I truly feel about our current situation.

1). How do I defend Trump’s comments about military men and women being suckers and losers?

There is no defending that comment. Pissed me off like a mofo. He’s says asinine shit all the time that pisses me off. Full disclosure…when I seen than comment, I damn near threw my beer at the tv. But, that would have been alcohol abuse.

On the other hand, being a disabled veteran, I’ve had a claim in for nearly two years and it’s still not completely resolved. If you look at the VA, they brag about how claims only take 4-5 months now because of the added infrastructure and manpower during Trump’s admin. Why has it taken so long you ask? Because the Biden admin has redirected VA manpower to help administer medical claims for the illegal immigrants he’s allowed into this country under his presidency. How do I know this? Not only has it been reported by several news organizations, but I was told personally on the phone by a VA representative. This right here pisses me off more than Trump’s asinine comments.

2) How do I defend the January 6th Insurrection?

There’s no defending that either. That was a terrible day for our country. I honestly wish it never happened. My first thought was…this in no fucking way going to help Trump. If anything it’s going to hurt him and give the Libs more firepower to go after him, whether you believe he was at fault or not. He did say to protest peacefully. But, he also should have acted sooner and stronger to shut it down. I also believe there’s a lot more to what happened that day than we’ve been told.

Cogent: adjective
(of an argument or case) clear, logical, and convincing.

^^^^
Just to be clear, that WAS a copy and paste…not that I needed to, I am college educated and know the definition.

A few other comments:

Regarding the world economy. And just to preface this, I’ve worked the majority of my career in upper management in the corporate world, and had full P&L responsibility (don’t know what P&L means? Look it up), so I do understand a bit about how the economy works. We have the strongest country in the world, the U.S. dollar is the basis for everything. So if our dollar is weak, it effects the entire world. WE as a country have control of the value of our dollar, no one else does. Our dollar today is in a very weak and vulnerable position. Why? Because our current administration has spent and over spent to the point that our dollar is worth so much less. Eco 101…it’s very simple folks…supply and demand is all it comes down to. Too much money with too little goods makes for higher prices. You cannot continue to push an influx of cash, printed by the government, into our economy and not expect prices to go up. It’s a natural cause and effect.

Sure, every country in the world is having problems with their economy. But, if we were being more fiscally responsible, the rest of the world would be in better shape as well. So yes, I do blame our country and it’s lack of being fiscally responsible.

Lastly, and I’ll get off my soapbox. Yea, Trump exaggerates all the time. That pisses me off too. But would anyone like to name a politician who doesn’t exaggerate…or better yet doesn’t lie to our faces day in and day out?

For these reasons I’m supporting Trump as our next President of the U.S. Another 4 years with Biden and his extremely dysfunctional & inexperienced admin will be a disaster for this country.

Hoping this was “cogent” enough.

MAGA
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 04:05 PM   #30
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 109

Trump Trump Trump!
lilylivered is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women