Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160595
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35393
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2011, 05:36 AM   #61
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

I think there are degrees in this too. In places that require an answer to age I take four years off to slip in to the under 30 searches. Is it technically true? Lol not at all, but you would never know it wasn't if I didn't tell you. That being said I have never tried to make a big secret out of it. My reviews list a pretty wide range of ages based on the perception of the person. I had someone once send me a pm on here when ai first joined basically trying to call me out because they had done the math on some post that showed I was either lying about my age or lying about whatever experience (I believe it was about Internet usage). I believe my response included a link to various places showing my age and a wish for this person to fuck off and try harder next time.

Everybody lies. About big things, about small things. As long as she appears to be age she that she claims, why does it matter?
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:57 AM   #62
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
I think there are degrees in this too. In places that require an answer to age I take four years off to slip in to the under 30 searches. Is it technically true? Lol not at all, but you would never know it wasn't if I didn't tell you. That being said I have never tried to make a big secret out of it. My reviews list a pretty wide range of ages based on the perception of the person. I had someone once send me a pm on here when ai first joined basically trying to call me out because they had done the math on some post that showed I was either lying about my age or lying about whatever experience (I believe it was about Internet usage). I believe my response included a link to various places showing my age and a wish for this person to fuck off and try harder next time.

Everybody lies. About big things, about small things. As long as she appears to be age she that she claims, why does it matter?
See now I totally agree with you. I just reviewed your show case. You state you are "27"! So I started looking at your pictures. When I got to picture #2 where you are wearing the RED panties I was 100% positive....what are we talking about here? What airlines fly to Kansas City?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:12 AM   #63
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
See now I totally agree with you.
How do we know you are telling the truth?

May I suggest this book http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8...ent_Hat_by_Hat there is a chapter on lying that some of you may find interesting.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:39 AM   #64
alexxxia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45135
My ECCIE Reviews

I must say, I receive better responses sharing my true age. Im 41 and proud of it. Plus, my profile describes me as "who I am". I will admit that when I first started, I was introduced as a 34 or 35 yo. However, I wasn't proud of the deceit or exhaggerated manipulations, so I corrected that issue.
alexxxia is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:04 AM   #65
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default The Age Thing

Since I am 64 years old, the age thing really doesn't matter that much as long as the Lady still has that feminine quality that appeals to me.

Just what that quality is is hard to define, I know it when I see it.

For what it's worth, even though I am 64, my ATF says I do not look a day obver 60.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:18 AM   #66
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Here's how I see it....

To some it isn't a big deal, I'm one of those. However to some it is a big deal. To those that it is a big deal and if they ask you then are you going to be honest with them and tell them so they can move on to what they desire or are you going to lie to them so you can make your money?

Tell you what, if you will lie to them then don't ever complain about a client lying to you about something that you consider a big deal.

The thing about lying is that it doesn't matter if it's a big deal to you, it's whether or not it's a big deal to them. Most let it slide so that they can get away with it when they do it.....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:44 AM   #67
Alyssa Nicole
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24613
My ECCIE Reviews

I lie about my age just like I lie about my eye color LOL
Alyssa Nicole is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:57 AM   #68
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
The thing about lying is that it doesn't matter if it's a big deal to you, it's whether or not it's a big deal to them......

Exactly...If lying about their age is no big deal then lying about the amount in the envelope shouldn't be a problem. I don't need to know your exact age or birth-date but why the fuc would you fudge a couple of years and for sure why the fuc would you fudge a decade? What about your weight? You lying about that too? Height? God Damn, some of you on here seem to think the main thing is guilt'n us into a session once we meet you with that "a gentleman wouldn't question me'' crap.

Own who you are, it is a sign of confidence.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:02 AM   #69
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Then you must only see providers who give their real name.

Poor justification for being an asshole. If she says she is 22 and looks 45, leave. If she says she is 22 and looks 22 why the fuck do you care?
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:05 AM   #70
xianei
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 51794

her job from her family lol!!!
xianei is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:09 AM   #71
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Then you must only see providers who give their real name.

Poor justification for being an asshole. If she says she is 22 and looks 45, leave. If she says she is 22 and looks 22 why the fuck do you care?
+1 If that isn't the "truth" Silly Girl !!
As long as you like the girl in the picture what the hell difference does it make?? Geeezz!! Your not going to marry her!!!!!! Its not like you met her on Eharmony !! LOL
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:37 AM   #72
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

if one lie makes another one ok then all lying is ok....

SweetNLittle ask your good friend if lying about dick size is a big deal.... lol
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:50 AM   #73
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
There, Fixed that for ya topsgt
U got it

Thanks!
topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:11 AM   #74
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Who's to say she appears to be the age she claims? IME, most everyone thinks they look younger than their age. Probably because most everyone is told that by people trying to be nice or flatter. If you think someone looks their age, then you shave a couple years off to be nice. This is even more true with women. So, my point is that I do not trust you to be an accurate estimator of what age you really look. Lying matters because I might want to see someone younger than your true age. I might want to see someone who looks and acts the age you listed and you might not look and act that way. Lying about your age is just another form of bait and switch.
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:14 AM   #75
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
if one lie makes another one ok then all lying is ok....

SweetNLittle ask your good friend if lying about dick size is a big deal.... lol
Thats different EA , That would be lying to inflict pain, why would someone want to cause pain during what is suppose to be a pleasurable encounter?
I don't think shaving a few years would ever cause a gentleman unwarranted stress and pain.
That's silly to even compare something like that.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women