Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60111
gman4452952
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2011, 03:35 PM   #46
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

When I am at my computer I will dispell all that bullshit you just posted. Let's just say we already have government mandated insurance. Given the current system or trying to bring everyone into the system I prefer changing the present system. But like I said you can to find massive voter fraud. This is a stupid fix to a problem that does not exist.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:39 PM   #47
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
But like I said you can to find massive voter fraud.
Look those names up.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:54 PM   #48
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
If it was passed to prevent Dem's from getting some of their base to the polls...it is a great law!
The Dem's already have a process to keep the opponents' base from the polls... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Bla...imidation_case
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:10 PM   #49
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Don't confuse WTF with facts. It only frustrates him.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:14 PM   #50
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I don't know what their so worried about, hell, death doesn't even keep a lot of their base from voting.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 05:02 PM   #51
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
I don't know what their so worried about, hell, death doesn't even keep a lot of their base from voting.
Yea but at least now they'll need to show their death certificate.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:16 PM   #52
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Here's a different question. What level of illegal votes is tolerable? How many illegal votes must be cast before it is a problem?

You'll bitch about this answer but fuck you anyway.

Tolerable level? Number before it is a problem?

These are subjective terms that have many definitions. They can be argued all day.

First question: The absolute value answer is fewer than it takes to change the outcome of an election.

Second question: The absolute value answer is when enough are cast to change the outcome of an election.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:09 PM   #53
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
They weren't, e.g., John Q Adams, Hayes, Garfield, McKinley, Harding, Kennedy, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Look those names up.
Well not one of these names come from les than 55 years ago!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs View Post
The Dem's already have a process to keep the opponents' base from the polls... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party_voter_ intimidation_case [/quote].

Wow, that was a massive voter intimidation!

One case. Like I said massive Democratic coordinated effort!

Should it happen? No. Was is a coordinated Dem front to the voting process? Fuc no.

Let me tell you something, it is bullshit felons not in prison can not vote. Talk about voter suppression. Somebody that has paid their debt to society , is not allowed to vote. Oh you let them out of jail but not vote. But that really is another chapter in this book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
You'll bitch about this answer but fuck you anyway.

Tolerable level? Number before it is a problem?

These are subjective terms that have many definitions. They can be argued all day.

First question: The absolute value answer is fewer than it takes to change the outcome of an election.

Second question: The absolute value answer is when enough are cast to change the outcome of an election.
COG is a so called little government guy but everytime there is a minor problem he calls for massive government intervention...as long as it suits his wants and needs!

I have never seen a more confused poster in my life.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:22 PM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I told you I would revisit this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
How is this more goverment in your life. .
It is not in my life. I have a government ID. But I lost my DL once and could not find my passport and had to go to the county office to get a copy of my Birth C. Guess what, they wanted a DL or passport. A fucking nightmare. I can't even remember wtf the next step was but it was a circle jerk. And I have money and means and time to fix those problems...many do not.

So while it may not be more government in your life, it sure the fuc is for people with little or no means....Not that you give a fuc about the ederly and poor.

Quote:
If you don't want to show your ID then don't vote. If you don't have an ID and don't want to get one, then you don't get to vote. Your choice. Nobody is forcing you to to do either..
That is a brilliant solution...let us all become sheep. Herded by the government from one circle jerk to the next.

Quote:
You have no problem with the goverment forcing us to by insurance yet this is a huge goverment intrusion. Give me a break.
I have no problem with the government trying to change the way the healthcare system is presently set up. As it is, or was poor folks went to the ER and you and I footed that bill. If they can change that model to a PM model and save you and I some money in the long term, I am all for that.

That is a far cry from me having no problem with Obamacare...anything would be better than the system we had. Did you take math in high school. That model was breaking this country.

Quote:
. Give me a break.
You don't need a break, you need a brain
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:23 PM   #55
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Now would one of you defenders of these types of laws please provide a link of massive voter fraud and pray tell how these type laws will fix it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:34 PM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Well not one of these names come from les than 55 years ago!
Wrong list!

Go to - http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1945100&postcou nt=44

and -

Vote-Fraud Ruling Shifts Pennsylvania Senate

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/02/19/us...ia-senate.html

Positive ID cannot cure voter fraud, but it damn sure will mitigate the number of attempts at voter fraud.

How many beers did you buy without your phony ID when you were underage?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:47 PM   #57
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

I'm sure this will not satisfy you but here is a list of Acorn fraud.

http://rottenacorn.com/activityMap.html

We have to show ID for so many things today that saying this will be a huge burden for the masses is silly.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:52 PM   #58
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
We have to show ID for so many things today that saying this will be a huge burden for the masses is silly.
I did not say for the masses, I said for the poor and elderly which is going to be more and more folks with the baby boomers hitting the end
Quote:
I'm sure this will not satisfy you but here is a list of Acorn fraud.

http://rottenacorn.com/activityMap.html

These were stopped before any voting was done...no mass cases of voter fraud. Acorn workers got paid by how many folks they signed up...some of those workers tried to fuc Acorn out of money but that is a far cry from actual voter fraud.

I wish you guys would actually read what you link with an open mind.

Again, there has been no massive voter fraud cases.

You do understand that fraud ID's will be the next big government scare tactic and then you guys will go along with the government implanting chips up your ass...some you light in the britch's fuc'ers will do so gladly!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:11 PM   #59
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You've lost, WTF. Give it up. Just quietly tell yourself that you are superior. The rest of us will congratulate you on your try. But you lost.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:22 PM   #60
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

the problem with voter fraud is that it only affects very tight races 50-50 or 49-51 where 100 or 1000 votes can swing the election one way.

from what I can tell, voter fraud has little or no affect if a vote is 55% higher, unless there was some blatant ballot stuffing going.

vote fraud wasn't as blatant as it used to be from 1796 - 1960's)

heck, I had a co-worker tell me stories where his father and some friends would steal some ballot boxes and toss them in the swamp in the 40's -50's.

There are examples of possible voter fraud like Washington governor's race between Dino & Gregiore; minnesota senate race where a comedian won in very close race. Ballot boxes that disappeared and reappeared sucspiciously. both of them had precinct discrepancies where they were more voters than the population of the precinct.

dead people voting is generally found in Chicago.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women