Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160969
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2011, 06:24 PM   #106
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Now that you bring it up (again), yes, this is a hooker website but this is not a hooker thread. This is the Sandbox where we talk about movies, books, politics, guns and other thing of interests including pussy, trim, puntang, labia, vagina, etc. So stay with us. I know it is getting hard for you to understand but just keep in mind that some of us have spent some time thinking about this. If you can't come up with your own thoughts then maybe you can sign on to one of our ideas.
What does this have to do with pussy you may ask. Why is it illegal to contract the services of a woman for an hour or two? Politics. If we got organized (no, I don't mean march on Washington) we could affect news coverage and maybe attitudes. We could do like they did in 1870 and 1897 in St. Louis and New Orleans, which is make prostitution legal. You want to call names like Tea babies or others but we are looking for real change where we get more of our freedom back. You are happy with the status quo I have to assume. You operate from several misconceptions. If you really want to find things out, ask questions instead of hurling insults. This really works.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:20 PM   #107
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Now that you bring it up (again), yes, this is a hooker website but this is not a hooker thread. This is the Sandbox where we talk about movies, books, politics, guns and other thing of interests including pussy, trim, puntang, labia, vagina, etc. So stay with us. I know it is getting hard for you to understand but just keep in mind that some of us have spent some time thinking about this. If you can't come up with your own thoughts then maybe you can sign on to one of our ideas.
What does this have to do with pussy you may ask. Why is it illegal to contract the services of a woman for an hour or two? Politics. If we got organized (no, I don't mean march on Washington) we could affect news coverage and maybe attitudes. We could do like they did in 1870 and 1897 in St. Louis and New Orleans, which is make prostitution legal. You want to call names like Tea babies or others but we are looking for real change where we get more of our freedom back. You are happy with the status quo I have to assume. You operate from several misconceptions. If you really want to find things out, ask questions instead of hurling insults. This really works.
Yet you mock OWS.

You are a hypocrite and do not even know it.

How about you go light yourself on fire in front of your local vice department!

Now that is a committed person to the cause of injustice! Be the change you seek...

Not a bunch of horndogs talking politics and taking it way to serious.

You act as if this thread will start the ball rolling down hill for a some long lost freedom. This country is scared of its shadow. A couple of buildings fall in NYC and we empty our pockets and our kids pockets and our grandkids pockets. Yet you are ok with that type of reaction and spending and all the freedoms that act curtailed. This country plays the blame game with everything and does not have the good sense to realize that sometimes shit just happens. You can not be safe 100% of the time. Yet we do not want to pay for our security. We do not want to pay the people who defend this country a decent wage to protect all the money'd folks interests all over the world. Fuc I could go on for days about what is wrong but the only solution is a is in the distant future. Call me a pessimist but all I see for this country is a frog slowly boiling in a pot of water and do fuc'n scared to get out and do something about it.

But listen Peter Pan, you and Tinkerbelle and all the other lost boys can keep playing the game of wtf you'd like to see done. It ain't going to happen but if that is what floats your boat, go right ahead.
Buttttttttttttttttttttt, last I checked, I can still make fun of you boys for doing so. Isn't that one of the freedoms you love? Or is it like I have been saying all along, you guys only love it when you do it!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 09:22 PM   #108
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Talking about pussy etc. is fine. Non-hobby pussy

At the top of the page it says;
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place.

If you want to legalize prostitution, you're preaching to the choir here. But out there, that cause doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell.
Take the La Grange Chicken Ranch as an example. Never legal, it was ignored by LE. Because LE and many of the upstanding citizens were patrons. When push finally comes to shove, the ranch lost.
Think about it. Many Baptists still don't dance.
It's not even legal in Las Vegas although it is in several counties in Nevada.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 09:39 PM   #109
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Do you know why Baptists won't make love standing up? They're afraid someone will see them and think they're dancing.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:15 PM   #110
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Do you know why Baptists won't make love standing up? They're afraid someone will see them and think they're dancing.
That's a fact, Jack.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 01:54 AM   #111
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

baptists beliefs are silly!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:10 AM   #112
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I started to read what WTF wrote but got bored after the first two sentences so...

There have been times in history when prostitution was legalized. I mentioned St. Louis and New Orleans. In both cases the city officials concentrated prostitution in order to save the city from sin. It could happen again with public pressure. We just have to apply that pressure. Query people running for office. When there is a sting, complain in the press about the waste of time. Call the local radio stations when an opportunity exists.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:45 AM   #113
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
baptists beliefs are silly!
You had better hope you're right. Otherwise you'll be spending some quality time with your avatar.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:16 AM   #114
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I started to read what WTF wrote but got bored after the first two sentences so...

That is because you are a pompous SOB. You have no respect for the other side of the coin. You think your beliefs trump all other and will not be bothered to read anything else that may oppose your views.

There have been times in history when prostitution was legalized. I mentioned St. Louis and New Orleans. In both cases the city officials concentrated prostitution in order to save the city from sin. It could happen again with public pressure. We just have to apply that pressure. Query people running for office. When there is a sting, complain in the press about the waste of time. Call the local radio stations when an opportunity exists.
I live in reality with this every day. It will never become legal again and if you think calling into your local radio station will do a fucking thing, you my friend have not understood how most stations are now owned by giant media business that will not stand for some DJ's ranting about prostitution.

You girl Michelle Bachman would not only outlaw it , she would probably take all the prostitutes in like they were little children , without a mind of their own'

You are out gunned in any debate in this regard. You are at least a book or two behind in the reality of things to come. That is not me saying I am smarter than you but way more versed in this subject matter. Way Way Way more....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:09 PM   #115
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Ouch! Was I bit by a mosquito?
Old 12-30-2011, 05:29 PM   #116
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ouch! Was I bit by a mosquito?
More like a gnat
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:44 PM   #117
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Was I bitten by a Misquito the Amoeba cries

You could have been bitten by a Great White Shark and not lost 1% of all the ignorance you are toting around.

And a swarm of locust would feast for years on your hypocrisy.

Talking to you guys reminds me of a favorite of mine from, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

Harvey 'Big Daddy' Pollitt: There ain't nothin' more powerful than the odor of mendacity!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:40 PM   #118
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

the great white has what, 3000# of pressure? He'd be a gone pecan before you know it.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:43 PM   #119
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I have another couple of things for you to consider about the legalization of prostitution; it has been legal before, the most zealous opponents have been progressives, and who thought that drugs would be that close to being legalized. The only constant in the universe is change.
Old 12-31-2011, 06:56 AM   #120
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default locked in his mind...reality exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I live in reality with this every day.

You girl Michelle Bachman would not only outlaw it , she would probably take all the prostitutes in like they were little children , without a mind of their own'

Bachmann? how about your lil feller harry reid

Harry Reid’s prostitution lecture bombs

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0211/50020.html
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women