Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47771
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2012, 02:52 PM   #1
RevivalPinups
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 104785
Talking What was the best tip or gift you ever gave or received?

Ladies, what was the best non monetary tip or gift you ever received from a client?

Clients, what was the best non monetary tip or gift you ever gave a provider?

While in the business, my best tip or gift was a photo shoot from a client.... he paid for a suite at an amazing hotel as well as the photographer. My client was there for the shoot, we had a little BCD time while the photographer was setting up the next scene.

It was so much fun...... I highly recommend trying it sometime .
RevivalPinups is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:05 PM   #2
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

This is easy. I was seeing a single mom with school age children. I had prime tickets to our major league baseball team that I could not use, so I gave them to her and the kids.

She told me the kids had the best time and could not believe how great their mom was for scoring the tickets. It still makes me feel good.

Awl4knot
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:10 PM   #3
RevivalPinups
Pending Age Verification

That is a wonderful gift and gesture!
Old 01-06-2012, 03:15 PM   #4
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966

Great Question!

I don't know, there have been so many. I particularly like sharing the occasional bottle of wonderful wine or champagne I get from a client with a married couple who are great friends of mine. They own a restaurant and always look after me drinks-wise so it's nice when I turn up with a bottle that's really special.

A recent gift was a day at a top spa from a client that I hadn't met yet followed by dinner at the top restaurant at the place. We actually had dinner there together a couple of nights later - wonderful.

It really does make one feel good to receive a gift from a client and it's a pleasure to give one too.
Leah Ireland is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:24 PM   #5
biggeorge565
Valued Poster

A digital camera and 500 sheets of glossy digital imaging paper.
biggeorge565 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:26 PM   #6
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

The best non-monetary tip? I can't say whether it was "the best" or not but in '03 I spent Christmas Eve afternoon with a lady. I knew her well enough to know that she had small children and during the afternoon, as we discussed gifts and wrapping and assembling toys, etc. she mentioned that she hadn't had time to go to the grocery store. I sent over an order of holiday groceries that evening from a service. She seemed to be very grateful. (I'm sure the kids were since nearly everything I sent was loaded with sugar!)
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:42 PM   #7
RevivalPinups
Pending Age Verification

Leah, that is one thing I miss from being a provider! I had a beautiful wine cellar donated by some very generous clients. I loved sharing my bottles with good friends.

biggeorge, that is very generous.... my main digital body I still shoot with was gifted from a regular right before I retired. He told me to have fun with it and make some money with it..... I still use it on a weekly basis.

JD, that is awesome that you could help be "Santa" as well as spend some quality time.

I have never forgotten the generosity of others in this little world....
Old 01-06-2012, 04:33 PM   #8
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I take providers at their word: tips are never required but always appreciated.

I generally tip. My tip generally reflects what the average discount is from those who do give discounts. But I do not like to give cash, so the lady gets an item I bought specifically for her. She probably doesn't care, though, because I'm getting a pig in a poke. I've never met the lady, so I have no idea about her likes and dislikes.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 06:34 PM   #9
tonytiger4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

A two year old KIA Spectra with 30K miles. This was several years ago and I was not a hobbiest at the time and therefore not a client, before or after gift. She was a stripper/provider and a friend asked me to help her if I could. Hearing her troubles, I just decided to give her the car. I wanted to help put her in position to not have to do anything she didn't want to do. At the time, I owned a car dealership and had more cars than I could count and plenty of money so it wasn't a big deal. And yes, I paid the tax, title, and license also. Never heard from her again.
tonytiger4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:57 PM   #10
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

a good fucking that makes you cum hard like a rocket is the best tip
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:05 PM   #11
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Twice I gave well over half of everything I owned.... wait a minute did you say wife or provider? LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:58 PM   #12
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

a little pussy
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:07 PM   #13
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Nice touch JDNorthface

Some of the things I have given.....2 year old Saturn (I had inherited)

A pair of 3rd row seats to provider's favorite concert

Paid, via cashier check directly to owner, First 3 months, plus security deposit, to a provider who was in a bad, bad spot and finally a pair of last minute roundtrip airline tickets to LA for provider and daughter to visit her Mom in hosiptal (and her Mom passed away the second night provider was in LA
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:13 PM   #14
jaydalee
Highly Reviewed Travel KC

User ID: 88914
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The best gift I received from a gent was an array of naughty lingerie,heels,stockings,toys, and jewelry.He asked for my sizes and my favorite color I thought he would get me a couple of items.When I saw him he had bought me so much stuff I had to get a big travel bag to carry everything home.

This same guy I saw a second time and he did the same thing but this time he really outdid himself.I was kind of overwhelmed but I was so appreciative I could not stop smiling.These were by far the best gifts that I have received and were totally unexpected it was a very pleasant surprise.
jaydalee is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:13 PM   #15
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I have one regular gentleman that I see and he has brought me the BEST vibrator that I've EVER had and he always brings me earrings made from local artisans.

Another fellow I see brought me the Band of Brothers DVD set which I cherish .

I appreciate all gifts it's very thoughtful.
Paven is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women