Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47806
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2012, 08:07 PM   #31
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
Greek takes some "prep" work and more often than not is less enjoyable. And cause they can...

I think maybe it might require more recovery time especially if you get banged really long and hard LOL? I have no idea. But I noticed nearly every single provider charges extra for Greek.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:09 PM   #32
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
I include greek in my rate and interestingly I find that only 10-15% of guys I see in a month partake in it.

Deys too interested in playing with them big ole titties instead
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:12 PM   #33
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

There are probably ten providers in my home area that include in donation without an upcharge but most touring gals charge extra. I only like it when the provider likes it. I don't really want them just to take a pounding because I asked for it. There's always somthing else to do
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:56 AM   #34
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
I think maybe it might require more recovery time especially if you get banged really long and hard LOL? I have no idea. But I noticed nearly every single provider charges extra for Greek.
Hummmm that does seem to be the norm Ava. But I thought I would mention that guys who like Greek and repeatedly see a provider have a better success in securing that service and at no additional charge. Also there are providers that do not list it because they don't want it to be an everyday thing. Also scheduling 30 minute appointments with the expectation of GFE & PSE with Greek..... well let’s get real. But you can't blame a guy for dreaming! Personally, if a young lady is not comfortable doing something, I'm not interested.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:06 AM   #35
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews
Default YEP

I am a 1 but there is one client I do it for. I don't upcharge, but he pays because he knows I am not a fan of it. Ouch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
There are several different ladies out there!

1) Ladies that will NOT do Greek.
2) Ladies that do Greek for an up charge.
3) Ladies that do Greek at no additional charge.
4) Ladies that prefer Greek over taking out the trash.

Look for 3's & 4's. Hey and Welcome!

If you want to chat with the 1's & 2's about why? Your on your own! LOL
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:53 AM   #36
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
I am a 1 but there is one client I do it for. I don't upcharge, but he pays because he knows I am not a fan of it. Ouch.
And I bet he likes that about you! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:26 AM   #37
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Well put me down as a 3/4. I love it, but that sill doesn't mean its a sure thing.

I've never understood the need for "prep". 99% of the time, greek is spontaneous, and almost never have an embarrassing moment. Furthermore, if I do, so what? If a guy is grossed out by the aftermath of surfing the Hershey highway, he shouldn't go there.

I don't see that including greek in my menu without an upcharge has made a significant difference in my business. There have been a few occasions where a gent has been unhappy that I declined Greek with him, but generally most guys know that Greek is YMMV.

PS. The posts implying the need for Depends, or implying that Greek causes long term damage are just ridiculous. I've done it for years, love it, and have no issues with because of it.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:39 AM   #38
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

The prep is so I am not bumping into lunch. I was a little weirded out the first time I kept bumping into a turd.

They charge more because it is not a GFE thing, but a premium service considered more PSE. Unfortunately, I was blessed below and it is often not an option.

You definitely want to wear a condom for this activity. The worst of the STD's are more commonly passed this way (HIV and Hepatitis.).
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:21 AM   #39
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

Because some think their asses and other things are more valuable than the rest of us...upselling or added donations is a load of shit...no pun intended....
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:19 PM   #40
Barbie Desire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 66696
My ECCIE Reviews

THERE ARE SOME LADIES THAT WOULD RATHER HAVE IT , THEN THERE ARE SOME THAT OFFER IT BUT DONT GET MUCH PRACTICE ( LIKE MYSELF ) , I WOULD SUGGEST GOING FOR THOSE , AS FOR MYSELF IT TAKES TIME TO PREP MY BODY AND RELAX BEFORE I CAN EVEN TRY .... EVEN MORE SO IF YOUR A LARGE GUY ; ) . . . AS WELL AS THE PAIN AND THE DISCOMFORT I NEED A LITTLE EXTRA COMPENSATION . BUT THERE IS LADIES FAR MORE EXPERIENCED AND THAT SPECIALIZE IN THIS TYPE OF PSE OR FETISH YOU CAN CALL IT . FIND THEM AND YOU SHOULD BE OFF AND GO'N ; )
Barbie Desire is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:10 PM   #41
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I wonder what a Gay Man's perspective would be on this? Are all of the old Gay Guys out there a boom to the Depends market?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:44 PM   #42
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I wonder what a Gay Man's perspective would be on this? Are all of the old Gay Guys out there a boom to the Depends market?
Here it is..

I offer at no additional charge as well because I enjoy it. My ratio of those who request to those who I suggest do it is rather lopsided to the latter.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women