Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160615
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2012, 04:04 PM   #31
Rogue_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

I remember a "Rat Pack" story. Sinatra and Dino were at a table in a night club when Peter Lawford came into the room with a striking young woman. Lawford had her wait at the bar and asked Sinatra if she could join them at the table. Lawford said "She's a hooker though" and Sinatra said "You got something against Hookers??"

The other relevant item in the news is that when the Colombian hooker got shorted by the Secret Service guy she CALLED THE POLICE TO GET THE CHEAP BASTARD TO PAY HER!!

Just some viginetts to show different attitudes about providers.
Rogue_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:36 PM   #32
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Let's be honest; there's a reason this is an underground community.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:52 PM   #33
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think straight lace people shouldn't be curious about it. I think if someone found out about me and asked me why? Or if I was ok? I could talk to them and let them know what I am about in this business, and how I do things. And that the $$ really is to support my family and not a man or habit. Someone who cares or loves you should want to sit down and get to the bottom of it. Once they find out that we all don't have pimps or are doing anything to hurt others, they might find a little respect for the business. Or at least for us, the one they love or care about. Bottom line, come correct! Don't come calling me names and calling yourself a Christian. I don't know if I am a Christian or not. I know I am not a hypocrite. And before I knew about this business, I think I would had just liked things to be explained to me. I don't believe I ever had a closed mine like some of those people! And I was always looked at highly and with respect.

I know this is a little off subject, and I'm white lol. But when someone crosses the border illegally to work and feed their family, I try to have understanding. Same thing, if my family is doing without, I would jump that fence too. And in other countries they are lucky to have beans and rice everyday. Some people have a closed mind and cold heart!
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:27 PM   #34
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Amy you rock
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:43 PM   #35
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Ava, repeat after me:

"Their hatred and bigotry is their problem, not mine!"

Good. Now, repeat 99 more times.

I'll PM you shortly, gorgeous.
Guest080312-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:19 PM   #36
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you gorgeous woman
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:04 AM   #37
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Ava,
It's infortunate that people can be so judgemental. But at this point in your life I'm certain you know that most people we think are friends eventually we learn that the friendship is vein.
Now each and everyone of us on this board embrace a bias opinion regarding this sex world as we all participate in it for different reasons. But I ask that you put yourself in the general public. We are all coditioned to look down our noses at this underground sex world at a early age, that's just the way it is society conditions us think that this bad and undesirable. The other element that gives this industry a bad image is that I believe when most here the term whore, prostitute provider etc. their 1st thought is of that of a street walker, someone displaying themself and what the do to the general public and who literly our giving their bodies away b/c their being pimped, have some drug addition etc.
Let's be honest here I can't believe that anyone on this site inspired to be a prostitute as a young girl b/c you are conditioned not to think that way. The dark side to it well it's real for a reason, b/c of the conditioning we recognize that what we do here is undesirable to mainstream society, AB mentioned earlier in the thread that it's all good as long as her mother and children nevr find out, that's probabaly the general conclusion of must here.
IMHO no one here would embrace or support their daughter to become a prostitute , so what I'm saying is we all recognize this lifestyle is viewed undsirable.

However one would think people could manage their feelings especially when they know you and refrain from insulting others and making them feel bad just because what someone else is doing it's doesn't align with their beliefs.

All I can say is brush it off keep doing what you enjoy.
Milehigh65 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 02:27 PM   #38
plainjoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

Ava,
I believe the majority of folks in the forum has given you great advice...there will always be buttholes wherever or whatever you do. It may be hard, but forget about them, time heals.
Please be careful and ever vigilant about mixing your RL with this life.

Stay safe, have fun.
plainjoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 02:40 PM   #39
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
Amy you rock
Are we starting a list? I do have a TOP 10 I could get posted LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:03 PM   #40
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I will be the judge of that ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:32 PM   #41
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
I don't think straight lace people shouldn't be curious about it. I think if someone found out about me and asked me why? Or if I was ok? I could talk to them and let them know what I am about in this business, and how I do things. And that the $$ really is to support my family and not a man or habit. Someone who cares or loves you should want to sit down and get to the bottom of it. Once they find out that we all don't have pimps or are doing anything to hurt others, they might find a little respect for the business. Or at least for us, the one they love or care about. Bottom line, come correct! Don't come calling me names and calling yourself a Christian. I don't know if I am a Christian or not. I know I am not a hypocrite. And before I knew about this business, I think I would had just liked things to be explained to me. I don't believe I ever had a closed mine like some of those people! And I was always looked at highly and with respect.

I know this is a little off subject, and I'm white lol. But when someone crosses the border illegally to work and feed their family, I try to have understanding. Same thing, if my family is doing without, I would jump that fence too. And in other countries they are lucky to have beans and rice everyday. Some people have a closed mind and cold heart!
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:34 PM   #42
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue_Gent View Post
The other relevant item in the news is that when the Colombian hooker got shorted by the Secret Service guy she CALLED THE POLICE TO GET THE CHEAP BASTARD TO PAY HER!!

Just some viginetts to show different attitudes about providers.
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:41 PM   #43
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

this thread need a song
Cher - Gypsys Tramps And Thieves

is this one ok
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:32 PM   #44
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
this thread need a song
Cher - Gypsys Tramps And Thieves

is this one ok
Song... hell it should be a forum! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:21 PM   #45
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

ahhhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Let's be honest; there's a reason this is an underground community.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women