Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40436
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2010, 11:59 PM   #1
CuddlyForest
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10
Cool Recommended places to buy Toys, Lube, and other such accessories?

Looking to spice things up and want to find a decent online merchant from where I can purchase some awesome swag! I've never really looked into it before and am looking for some recommendations! I've searched the forums and really couldn't find a thread on the matter.

Where does everyone buy their stuff from? Anyone know of the Amazon.com equivalent when it comes to adult items?

Also if anyone has recommendations for "Must Have!!" items, please include a link! Looking specifically for flavored lubes or gels that can be used for a great DATY/BBBJ experience and similarly flavored massage oils! The adult items industry is as recession proof as dentists and plumbers I bet!

Any help is appreciated!
CuddlyForest is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 04:32 AM   #2
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Amazon has toys....Adam & Eve... eden fantasies....sextoys.com, there are many, many...just google sex toys!

for the ladies, Durex Utopia clit stimulating gel....I can't say enough good things about it!

The Her's & Mine is pretty good too.

Good luck, let us know what you find!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:26 AM   #3
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For great prices on condoms and lubes, go to condomcountry.com

For kink, I like extremerestraints.com and stockroom.com

extremerestraints always has really good stuff on clearance and they also have great dildos and fun toys, if you're into that sort of thing.

I, personally, like to think of myself as the toy ... but I do have a toybox full of things for mostly men. My favorite lube is LO H2O Tangerine Dream. It's not all that expensive and I often will find it on EBAY or here:http://www.undercovercondoms.com/Pro...ine_Dream.html

It just tastes really good when you're giving oral sex and don't like the icky taste of the plainer lubes. In Dallas, I first found it at The New Fine Arts bookstore.

Just a few quick thoughts for you!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:37 AM   #4
Guest041913
Account Disabled

User ID: 23344
My ECCIE Reviews

This is such great information Elisabeth. I have been looking for things for myself and gifts for other girls who like something different and haven't found anything new. Thanks again. Maria
Guest041913 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:44 AM   #5
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default a massage candle ...

Hi Maria,

If you're looking for gift ideas, massage candles are really nice. I, personally, do not have one but my roomie does and she loves it. I cannot find the one that I personally wish to order but when I do (I'm having to use an old computer right now and it was bookmarked on my laptop!), I'll let you and others know.

Here are a few examples. As I mentioned before, I haven't tried it but I really want to! Hope you enjoy the concept!

http://www.candlelightmessages.com/massage_candle.html

http://www.massagecandles.net/

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Old 06-03-2010, 03:51 PM   #6
CuddlyForest
Lifetime Premium Access

Wow, Amazon has a TON of stuff on there. Jesus, another use for my Amazon Prime Membership! Two day shipping for everything now!

My list so far:

System Jo Strawberry Kiss Flavored Lubricant, 5.25oz, 5.25 ounces Bottle
- Had to go with the favorite Strawberry!

Caution Wear Iron Grip Snugger Fit Condoms
- I've heard a friend give rave reviews of these. They fit tighter/snugger and just feel great as a result. (Good for those providers worried about slippage during all that fun! It's almost impossible with these!)

System JO All in One Sensual Massage Glide, Assorted, 1-Ounce Bottle, 12-Count Box

- Comes with System JO (3) Massage Unscented (3) Massage Lavender (3) Massage Citrus (3) Massage Warming. Was going to buy the "Massage Warming" on it's own, but why not try the whole selection for a little bit more?

Kama Sutra Massage Therapy Kit
- Different scented massage oils!

Wicked Wicked Massage Potion - Tangerine
- I found a flavored massage oil! It took a ton of searching. However I'm skeptical that there are decent body massage oils out there that are flavored. We shall see how this works! Looking for that baby oil-ish feel without any of the real mess or taste. Want a nice slip-n-slide without any of the downsides!

Products I'm looking at but are iffy about or need clarification:

System Jo Jo Clitoral Atomic Clitoral Gel, 10 cc Box

Durex Utopia: Female Arousal Gel .51 fl oz. 1 oz

I guess I need to know the difference between "Clitoral Gel" and just regular lube or tingling lube. What's the big deal?

Feel like a kid in a candy store.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:58 PM   #7
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

durex utopia is what I use, and I have tried many, many differant clit stimulating gels...there is one other that comes close, and that is Orgasmix...it takes a bit longer for it to start working though.

I stongly suggest you get the durex uptopia! They also sell it at walmart by the condoms and lubes. The gel is thicker, and stays on the clit longer during play, and it's not to be used in the cervix like lube.
Old 06-03-2010, 04:03 PM   #8
CuddlyForest
Lifetime Premium Access

Oh I see! For those of us without those parts..

What exactly is the sensation?

Shoot, I'll get it just to find out for my next romp! Thanks Tiffany!
Old 06-03-2010, 04:27 PM   #9
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know how to properly describe it...

It cuases the clit to swell, stimulates the blood flow...and makes it much more sensitive to the tiniest touch!
Old 06-03-2010, 06:32 PM   #10
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh Wow!!! Thank you. I HAVE amazon prime and NEVER thought to look for lubes, condoms or anything else of the sort on there. Boring me! I just have looked at books and the such. (Although a friend of mine tells me that he gets groceries there all of the time with his prime shipping)

This thread has turned out to be a lot better then I had originally thought that it would be!!! And thanks for the suggestions of things that you have found.

Hugs,
Elisabeth

P.S. Tif, clit gel? Really? I've never heard of it. I would be afraid it's like those warming gels. Is it similar to that? Obviously, I have some experimenting to do.

P.S.S. While looking around, I remembered honey dust. Might wish to give it a try ... it's fun! Here's a link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/tagging/ite...0dust&search=1
Old 06-03-2010, 06:40 PM   #11
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
P.S. Tif, clit gel? Really? I've never heard of it. I would be afraid it's like those warming gels. Is it similar to that? Obviously, I have some experimenting to do.
Heh, heh. I have a clit gel you can both try. Charges are minimal.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:34 PM   #12
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

YES! Clit gel! You really need to give it a try....I use it on all of my girls! I should get stock in it, I know I have encouraged a bit of the sales!

I have something like honey dust....edible body powder....I have mashmellow scent/flavor and chocolate scent/flavor! I am just afraid to use them on dates, I'm afraid I'm going to send some poor guy back to his wife smelling and tasting like me!
Old 06-03-2010, 08:40 PM   #13
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
YES! Clit gel! You really need to give it a try....I use it on all of my girls! I should get stock in it, I know I have encouraged a bit of the sales!

I have something like honey dust....edible body powder....I have mashmellow scent/flavor and chocolate scent/flavor! I am just afraid to use them on dates, I'm afraid I'm going to send some poor guy back to his wife smelling and tasting like me!
If I ever see you, you won't need to worry about this. I'll be traveling away from home. I'll be happy to leave the session smelling and tasting like you. So have at it. Of course I'd love to smell like your essence and lanquish away an afternoon.

And. of course, if the gel will help, let me use it til you shudder in ecstasy.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:11 PM   #14
CuddlyForest
Lifetime Premium Access

Wondering how that body powder would work! Could someone clarify? I would think a water based flavored lubricant would make less of a mess than a powder. Maybe it's just me!

Maybe we could save the money and put on a fine coating of powdered sugar before each session! Yes?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women