Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47680
pyramider46370
bambino40408
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35601
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2010, 12:05 PM   #1
rayc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default 2nd chance?

Was wanting some input on a situation earlier today. Called the girl and asked if she was available and she just wanted 45 minutes to get ready. This was at 9:40. I call at 10:30 to say I'm a little behind but not too far and didn't get an answer. I try to call 2 more times over the next little while and 10:45 I get a text from her asking to "call you in a minute, I can't talk yet". I head home a little after 11 and about a half hour later she texts again and says her appointment was late and apologized. I told her I was almost home and maybe another time and she apologized again.

Now, part of me is saying "She's hot, just try again tommorrow." But another part of me is saying "I used up all that time and didn't get to meet her because someone else was late. Why should I give her a 2nd chance?"

What do you think? Lose that number on account of the bad first impression or give her a second shot because everyone makes a mistake from time to time.
rayc is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:15 PM   #2
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

rayc.....I don't know how much experience you have in the "hobby." If you play long enough you will find that many of the ladies (certainly not all), for a variety of reasons, experience time-management issues. Sometimes life gets in the way, sometimes a client is late earlier in the day so it throws the rest of the day off and sometimes the lady simply isn't good at being on time.

My thought for your situation is this.....if you like the looks of the lady (you say you do) and she has some good reviews chalk this experience up to "shit happens" and try again. If she is known for having scheduling problems then you have to decide for yourself if she is worth the trouble.
Bubba is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:53 PM   #3
rayc
Valued Poster

Yeah, that's the sort of thing I'm keeping in mind and why I'm not deciding for certain right now. Not aware of any reviews though, so I have no idea if it's a common thing for her. Little frustrating, having driven all the way across town and sitting in a parking lot getting sweaty though. Thanks for the input, more always welcome.

ETA: Just did a search for her here (why didn't I think of that before? lol) and wasn't thrilled with the one I found.
rayc is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:59 PM   #4
1963Cobra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

as with all YMMV - I had a similar issue with a lady a while back and when we finally got together she tried really hard to make it up to me. So my best thought would be to do your recon and Post a request in the ISO folder with a link . Some guys will respond to a request even though they don't put up reviews and some ladies don't want reviews. I have answered some quesitons by PM that have not been put in reviews for a lady that asked for no review.
1963Cobra is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:08 PM   #5
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I would give her a second chance. This might come as a shock to some of you that know me because I'm the first to dump on a NC/NS. What makes this different is that she called you as soon as it was possible for her to do so. This indicates to me that she does care and she was sorry for the missed appoinment.

Bubba is right. Many girls have time management issues...it comes with the territory. My issue is with double bookers and NC/NS 'ers. That is a complete disregard for my time. That does not appear to be the situation here. Of course its all up to you...your decision to make.
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:38 PM   #6
rayc
Valued Poster

Thanks for the thoughts guys. Might give her a call again sometime down the road, but after meeting someone earlier tonight and plans to meet her once more in the morning I'll probably wait a while. I don't normally meet girls this often (the one tonight is most definitely worth tomorrow's meeting though ) so I'm spending more than I normally would already.
rayc is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 06:42 AM   #7
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Encounters: 25

Ray, I'm late to the party, but I want to say you've got a good attitude about this. In my experience, when you're laid back, relaxed and not pushy, the women (generally) aren't either and they leads to a really sweet time. I've been doing this for years, and I've only had a couple of bad experiences. But for the most part, when I've treated the ladies around here like a lady (cutting them slack and what not) they have responded in kind.
CaptainKaos is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 04:18 PM   #8
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Either that or they like doormats for clients, I'm not sure which ...
BiggestBest is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 07:07 PM   #9
lookn2u4fun69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

If she's HOT she gets a second n third n forth......chance...
lookn2u4fun69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 11:02 PM   #10
bustymaryjane
Account Disabled

User ID: 34360
My ECCIE Reviews

Things do come up....we all have to deal with it time to time on both ends ....well worth a second chance . She made an effort to keep in touch and try. In this game patiences does pay off

Kiss Kiss
Have a great weekend everyone xoxoxoxo
BMJ
bustymaryjane is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:10 PM   #11
rayc
Valued Poster

Yeah, I can't say I wasn't annoyed at the time. I have been a doormat before so when I think someone's messing with me that's where I end up. But after thinking it over, taking into account she got in touch with me and apolgized, considering how tough scheduling must be for this stuff... I got over it.
rayc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women