Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: What's the most you'd pay for an hour with a girl you consider HOT?
200-250 66 34.74%
250-300 51 26.84%
300-350 23 12.11%
350-400 17 8.95%
They are all too high 33 17.37%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 01-15-2010, 10:41 AM   #106
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

It's been what? 2-3 years? You were out of the game for a long while there. I would have thought that it would have expired a long time ago.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:57 AM   #107
Guest062010
Account Disabled

User ID: 7950

Some things a girl doesn't forget! And no.. if I owe someone, there is never an expiration date!

Back to the show! I have no classes today and it's rainy..entertain me! Lol..

Aside from the dromedy, this thread really was a good look into the minds of our men! Thanks MM!~K
Old 01-15-2010, 02:52 PM   #108
MarleyMonroe
Account Disabled

User ID: 3208
My ECCIE Reviews

lol I never thought It would get this much action Karma lol!
Old 01-15-2010, 03:24 PM   #109
AustinWildFlowers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2809
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Price vs VALUE and Moral Values

I have found this an interesting thread. After reading the whole thing, including some really dumb comments, I find myself and my girls 100% in Wicked's camp.

The guys who complain about price are mostly "chump-changers" from the lower end of the economic, social and genetic scale. Hardly worth having as clients to begin with. Seems like a lot of them are just looking for vulnerable girls to degrade or take advantage of. Strong women like Wicked Heather scare little men like that.

And those kinds of "men" don't like agency girls either - any girl who has me backing them up KNOWS she doesn't have to be afraid of shit; whether it's a rough and/or disrespectful client or a threatening ex-pimp or pimpette.
If someone makes a Wild Flowers girl cry, Max will make them cry.
Says it right on the website. And just like everything else about Max and WF, it's for real.

I've been in "The Hobby" for 30 years, and have been protecting and advising working girls for 25. I'd say I know the drill. The simple truth is that it is THE WOMEN who make this "hobby" happen. They should ALWAYS come first, and at WF, they do. They don't work for me, I work for them. Ask 'em!

I've been criticized for poor customer relation skills. Bullshit. I treat my CUSTOMERS with friendship and respect, as long as it's returned to me and the girls. Window-shoppers, shit-talkers, no-shows, time-wasters, guys who try to go bareback, take pictures or who bitch for no good reason get kicked to the curb. It's happened. If I don't like you, I figure my girls won't either, and I'm not going to ask them to see someone I think is an asshole.

At Wild Flowers, the safety, privacy and comfort of the girls comes first.
Every one of them is sweet, beautiful classy and very, very sexy. It doesn't take magic to bring that out, just a little consideration, manners and skill. I know how to do that, and we're looking for clients who do too. If you don't, or if you think a couple of hundred bucks gives you a license to be an asshole, follow AE on down to the gutter, where you belong.

As for prices, I'm thinking about raising ours back up again. Seems like most of our clients are high rollers who don't care if it's 250 or 500. As a working man and proud member of the proletariat, I've tried to keep our prices within reach of regular working men. My formula is pretty simple, based on my own experience as a client in the past. A true first class GFE is worth a million bucks, but I figure a fair rate of exchange is a day's working wage for an hour of romantic bliss.

As for the really perverted "extras", that aint our specialty. Neither are the 15 minute sessions or the $20 specials. There are girls who do that, but you won't find them at WF. If you want something for nothing, can't adhere to reasonable and universal guidelines, are a chronic whiner or shit-talker, have no respect for providers, their time and dignity, don't call Wild Flowers!

But, if you're looking for first class companionship at reasonable prices,
and if you know how to treat providers with consideration and respect,
Wild Flowers is the best deal going.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:54 PM   #110
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81
Default funny

The guys who complain about price are mostly "chump-changers" from the lower end of the economic, social and genetic scale.

And where on this scale does a pimp fall?
Old 01-15-2010, 05:03 PM   #111
hobbie
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

Regarding your "I'm not cheap" ..."Rules and Limits" message....

too many guys get way too caught up by NOT having rules and limits...... And $200 for an hour of someone's time is by no means being "cheap"
By no means is $200 being cheap, if that is all you can afford then that is where you need to stay. But I disagree on having Rules and Limits, this is a hobby, a hobby and is about having fun. The one thing that takes away from the fun is putting rules and limits on yourself. Do what you can with what you have at the time and just enjoy, and by all means please stop complaining about it. Talk about a fun killer!

Yes, the market conditions are down and for some it has reduced what they can spend on the hobby, just like it may have limited how many games of golf you can play in a month. But you don't go the club and tell them you are hurting and demand they reduce the price of a game of golf ( at least I have never heard anyone do that as of yet). You just suck it up and play less games.

From what I have read over the last 6 months or so I think the economy has been used and used over and over again as a way of trying to get providers to reduce what they think they are worth. Doing so has put a lot of undo pressure on them which is unfortunate ( but I do think that is what the idea has been all along). Since then providers have been reducing what they were charging and still we see the same commits from the same people about the rates being to high. So where is the bottom??? Where will it ever end???

Bring back the fun or find another hobby!!!!

Hobbie
Old 01-15-2010, 05:25 PM   #112
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

So let me post this from the point of view of someone who is on the "lower end", according to the ladies and the ever so eloquent pseudo-pimp.

Rates are really irrelevant. Despite what anyone may think. My rate is a little below average for DFW, and far lower than what the average appears to be in Austin. I have nothing but good, solid reviews and my "bottom feeding, chump change, lowbrow" clientele adores me. Not to mention, I've never had a single gentleman become abusive, nor has anyone ever shorted me, belittled me, or ever been anything less than a true gentleman. Many of my regulars also enjoy taking trips to the deeper end of the money pool on regular occasion. So its not necessarily a case of affordability.

Money does NOT buy class, not in any stretch of the imagination. I've been criticized by other "high dollar" females, called a "skank", been refused reference checks because I "am so cheap that I must need to take any swinging dick I can". I've had to deal with more classless behavior from the 200-400/hr provider price group than from my "bottom feeding" clientele.

Ironically, I've been more welcomed in the discussions on the HDH board than with the local ladies.

The only issue I've had from the gents point of view is that it has taken a little longer to establish myself as a quality provider. Its harder for the gents to believe that someone with my rates is clean, tidy, attractive, educated, and articulate. Took several good reviews from several long term members to prove myself. But now that I have, I find myself with several loyal regulars who are clean, polite, fun, and true gentlemen.

Price, like age, is nothing but a number.
Old 01-15-2010, 06:46 PM   #113
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Right on, DecL & Hobbie!
Old 01-15-2010, 07:24 PM   #114
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
The guys who complain about price are mostly "chump-changers" from the lower end of the economic, social and genetic scale.

And where on this scale does a pimp fall?
+1 (good one sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbie View Post
By no means is $200 being cheap, if that is all you can afford then that is where you need to stay. But I disagree on having Rules and Limits, this is a hobby, a hobby and is about having fun. The one thing that takes away from the fun is putting rules and limits on yourself. Do what you can with what you have at the time and just enjoy, and by all means please stop complaining about it. Talk about a fun killer!

Yes, the market conditions are down and for some it has reduced what they can spend on the hobby, just like it may have limited how many games of golf you can play in a month. But you don't go the club and tell them you are hurting and demand they reduce the price of a game of golf ( at least I have never heard anyone do that as of yet). You just suck it up and play less games.

From what I have read over the last 6 months or so I think the economy has been used and used over and over again as a way of trying to get providers to reduce what they think they are worth. Doing so has put a lot of undo pressure on them which is unfortunate ( but I do think that is what the idea has been all along). Since then providers have been reducing what they were charging and still we see the same commits from the same people about the rates being to high. So where is the bottom??? Where will it ever end???

Bring back the fun or find another hobby!!!!

Hobbie
I never negotiate price. If I can't afford it, I move on. But if guys are using "the economy" to haggle over prices, yeah that's kind of douchey.

I support the providers right to charge what they want, I have stated before and will again: I vote with my wallet.

"playing fewer golf games" is basically what I have had to do. I hobby less. There is a certain amount of "percieved value". If I go too low, I feel that I might not get a quality experience. So I play fewer games, and on familiar courses.

HOWEVER:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecemberLove View Post
So let me post this from the point of view of someone who is on the "lower end", according to the ladies and the ever so eloquent pseudo-pimp.

Rates are really irrelevant. Despite what anyone may think. My rate is a little below average for DFW, and far lower than what the average appears to be in Austin. I have nothing but good, solid reviews and my "bottom feeding, chump change, lowbrow" clientele adores me. Not to mention, I've never had a single gentleman become abusive, nor has anyone ever shorted me, belittled me, or ever been anything less than a true gentleman. Many of my regulars also enjoy taking trips to the deeper end of the money pool on regular occasion. So its not necessarily a case of affordability.

Money does NOT buy class, not in any stretch of the imagination. I've been criticized by other "high dollar" females, called a "skank", been refused reference checks because I "am so cheap that I must need to take any swinging dick I can". I've had to deal with more classless behavior from the 200-400/hr provider price group than from my "bottom feeding" clientele.

Ironically, I've been more welcomed in the discussions on the HDH board than with the local ladies.

The only issue I've had from the gents point of view is that it has taken a little longer to establish myself as a quality provider. Its harder for the gents to believe that someone with my rates is clean, tidy, attractive, educated, and articulate. Took several good reviews from several long term members to prove myself. But now that I have, I find myself with several loyal regulars who are clean, polite, fun, and true gentlemen.

Price, like age, is nothing but a number.
I think I am in love with you! But seriously I think you hit the nail on the head here. You get crap from the other providers because they feel you are "bringing prices down". It is like a gasoline price war between two gas stations.

And I agree, MONEY DOES NOT BUY CLASS.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:01 PM   #115
AustinWildFlowers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2809
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Sixbach, Here's your answer!

"And where on this scale does a pimp fall? "

Somewhere a good bit above a fat limp dick geezer who needs to take pills to get it up for a $35 BJ.

But I'm not a pimp, or a "Pseudo-pimp". I'm a protector and advisor. Like I said, the Wild Flowers girls don't work for me. I work for them. Protecting them from REAL pimps and flies like you. And apparently I'm doing a better job than some of the other agencies in this town, since their girls call me asking to join WF.

Maybe because I have a reputation among the girls as a nice guy, someone they can trust, someone who guarantees their safety, and, of course, a gentle and loving man who respects and protects them. "Pimp"? Not at all.

And I have a reputation with my actual clients (the ones who actually spend money and know what they're talking about) as a friendly guy who is ready to go the extra mile to make sure they're satisfied, screens thoroughly, doesn't put up with bullshit, and places the well-being of the Flowers above all else. That's my job, and I do it well. There are 10 girls on the WF site (soon to be 12). Wild Flowers didn't exist 6 months ago. Where's VIE or Centexfinest? Lucky's girls are 'lucky" if they see a c-note from each appointment. NG has 1 full time girl these days, and they're GIVING it away. Class shows...

It is only among the ankle-biting keyboard cowboys who would rather post snide comments than actually meet a girl that my reputation is bad. I guess that is to be expected. I call 'em as I see 'em. I call a turd, a turd, never a client. The clowns who think they run this board because they post 6 times a day, or are members of a BCD circle-jerk are jealous of a class act like WF. They know they don't have the class, balls or money to ever actually see a Wild Flower, so they bitch. Well, we don't need clients like you, or your chump change. Tough darts, Little Ranger. Go find a $35 BJ. Or go give one.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:10 PM   #116
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinWildFlowers View Post

"And where on this scale does a pimp fall? "

Somewhere a good bit above a fat limp dick geezer who needs to take pills to get it up for a $35 BJ.

But I'm not a pimp, or a "Pseudo-pimp". I'm a protector and advisor. Like I said, the Wild Flowers girls don't work for me. I work for them. Protecting them from REAL pimps and flies like you. And apparently I'm doing a better job than some of the other agencies in this town, since their girls call me asking to join WF.

Maybe because I have a reputation among the girls as a nice guy, someone they can trust, someone who guarantees their safety, and, of course, a gentle and loving man who respects and protects them. "Pimp"? Not at all.

And I have a reputation with my actual clients (the ones who actually spend money and know what they're talking about) as a friendly guy who is ready to go the extra mile to make sure they're satisfied, screens thoroughly, doesn't put up with bullshit, and places the well-being of the Flowers above all else. That's my job, and I do it well. There are 10 girls on the WF site (soon to be 12). Wild Flowers didn't exist 6 months ago. Where's VIE or Centexfinest? Lucky's girls are 'lucky" if they see a c-note from each appointment. NG has 1 full time girl these days, and they're GIVING it away. Class shows...

It is only among the ankle-biting keyboard cowboys who would rather post snide comments than actually meet a girl that my reputation is bad. I guess that is to be expected. I call 'em as I see 'em. I call a turd, a turd, never a client. The clowns who think they run this board because they post 6 times a day, or are members of a BCD circle-jerk are jealous of a class act like WF. They know they don't have the class, balls or money to ever actually see a Wild Flower, so they bitch. Well, we don't need clients like you, or your chump change. Tough darts, Little Ranger. Go find a $35 BJ. Or go give one.
WOW! You are correct, class shows, and you have none.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:13 PM   #117
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

lol

yeah, im fat and probably like about most on this board. just like there are fat hobbyists and fat providers and fat mouth, ball-less pimps. yes i take pills.... hardly any insult to me. and i actually did not have to take a pill for my 35 BJ. for other sessions i have taken them.

usually when you are nice, you dont have to repeat it over and over. read your first two mini- paragraphs after your "insult". i guess if u say something enough times, it makes it true.

and u bash the other agencies. i have actually used one before. i dont post all my experiences, some i keep UTR. someone with class does not have to bash their competition. shouldn't your "stellar" reputation speak for itself.

once again, i guess if u say something enough times it makes it true
Old 01-15-2010, 08:21 PM   #118
Guest062610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

x
Old 01-15-2010, 08:21 PM   #119
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

I already gave one warning about staying on topic in this thread. That is really all I should have to give.

Some Austin posters obviously need to go back and read ECCIE's mission statement regarding being respectful of others.

This thread is closed.

gfe
Thread Closed