Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60014
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47612
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2010, 11:20 AM   #16
Danger Mouse
Valued Poster

Even Sundays, Mr. Q? $20 dances I mean.

As for Joy to Ricks, there's a short article about it in the Austin Business Journal which I'm having trouble accessing right now otherwise I'd link it.
Danger Mouse is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:05 PM   #17
Guest062010
Account Disabled

User ID: 7950

Personally, I find the nastiest, hottest chics at Sugar's. My all time fastest record for entering the club and leaving with a dancer was 7 minutes... heh. admittedly I was in the bathroom that's for dancers and femme clientele, heard a drunken one cryin on the phone about no place to go for the night..and well.. too easy. But I'd have to agree with Taylor that it's definitely wise to ask your server where the action is! Generally the servers are all-knowing and fairly objective because they make their money anyway.
Guest062010 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:14 PM   #18
trapperkeeper2000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

So what kind of 'nasty' things have you guys gotten a dancer to do? How did you go about asking for it?
trapperkeeper2000 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:30 PM   #19
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapperkeeper2000 View Post
So what kind of 'nasty' things have you guys gotten a dancer to do? How did you go about asking for it?
Just flash them a picture of your avatar and you're in, brah
SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:11 PM   #20
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Licious View Post
OK I may get flamed but oh well...
I dreaded 10 dance days... I will share one story as to why I made that statement...
Hey baby, I'll take two dances... hands me a twenty... we move from his table to one of the booths along the wall...
Within 30 seconds he has pulled his pants down enough his dick is sticking out the top... ohhhh baby suck it...
To which I stood up and told him to put his junk away and if he got it out again the "dance" would be OVER his loss not mine... I continue with the dance and again the one eyed monster rears it's head and it's all baby suck it...
I jumped up and thanked him for the "dances" and walked away... seriously? This is not Boys Town it's a titty bar...
So while you might find an accommodating 10 dancer, ya kinda get what ya pay for... when she's going down on you... ... it isn't cause you're sooooo handsome and charming.... ya get what ya pay for... so flame away...
Hiya Dee
I m just a little confused.
Was it the $10 dance in combo with the One eyed anaconda?
Would it have been different with a $20 dance?
please clarify
harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:34 PM   #21
Guest041611
Account Disabled

User ID: 2655
My ECCIE Reviews

No dear I never played in the clubs... and if I had it wouldn't have been for a measly 20 bucks... and I know enough ladies that took off "sick" on those days... being a dancer and customer if I enter a club and it's 10 dance day I still give the ladies a 20 for the dance...that is if enough quality ladies have shown up for work... AND not to harsh ya'lls mello but 10 dance days bring out the Octopuses... nothing like giving a lap dance and some dude with Gods only know where his hands have been is trying to shove his digits in your holiest of holys! I am not a prude by any means and I didn't mind a guy rubbing on me or even trying to lick things he shouldn't have... but I have been bitten and the whole digit thingy kinda had me on edge and nothing would have me fly off your lap faster!!
Guest041611 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:33 PM   #22
ofcoursenot
Valued Poster

Well, thats extremely unfortunate about the end of $10 dances at Joy/Ricks. I'd become a 'regular' over the past 3 months.

Maybe I'll try Sugars. I haven't been there in about 15 years. Do they have any $10 nights?
ofcoursenot is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:09 PM   #23
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

i think they still do 10 dollar all day and night sundays at landing strip. even expose until 1000pm.
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:14 PM   #24
atxmike23
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrQuixote View Post
By the way, I was there yesterday and found out that the dances are now $20 all day everyday.
Does this mean $5 Tuesdays are out too? If so that's a real bummer.
atxmike23 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:53 PM   #25
TaylorMaiden29
Account Disabled

User ID: 2703
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapperkeeper2000 View Post

How do I ask? During a SERIES of $2o dances (if she's making eye contact, doing body slides, responsive to sweet closed mouth kisses.........I'll say, "does dancing for me turn you on? Oh it does? I bet your pussy is pretty. Can I see it? Is your pussy an innie or an outie? can I see? Mine's an outie, My inner labia hangs lower than my outer labia. Do you like girls? Have you ever licked a pussy? My pussy is so sweet that men tribute me gifts to come taste every day! Would you like to taste?"

Taylor Maiden loves strippers! And when I'm ready for her to go make some money with someone else, I tell her which guy I want her to go to and what I want her to say to him, and then she goes off......at least a bill richer than before she sat with me.
TaylorMaiden29 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:56 PM   #26
Guest062610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29 View Post
How do I ask? During a SERIES of $2o dances (if she's making eye contact, doing body slides, responsive to sweet closed mouth kisses.........I'll say, "does dancing for me turn you on? Oh it does? I bet your pussy is pretty. Can I see it? Is your pussy an innie or an outie? can I see? Mine's an outie, My inner labia hangs lower than my outer labia. Do you like girls? Have you ever licked a pussy? My pussy is so sweet that men tribute me gifts to come taste every day! Would you like to taste?"

Taylor Maiden loves strippers! And when I'm ready for her to go make some money with someone else, I tell her which guy I want her to go to and what I want her to say to him, and then she goes off......at least a bill richer than before she sat with me.
Note to self...invite TaylorMaiden to the strip club next time I'm in Austin...

LAP
Guest062610 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women