Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47654
pyramider46370
bambino40391
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2010, 01:10 PM   #1
Laker
Per LAP Having Fun!

Encounters: 18
Default vote

Ladies and Gents

Am off to vote!! Hope you all did or are going to !!

We have many vets here among us that served to help ensure that we can!!
Laker is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 01:38 PM   #2
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

I voted as usual this morning before going to the office. I consider this my privilege and civic duty. However, I did have to hold my nose when I marked off some of my choices on the sheet to be scanned.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:36 AM   #3
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

yup voted, So I have the right to bitch. I held my nose on one. yup I voted for one dem. But she lost.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:01 AM   #4
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Why is it when I go vote I never see the candidate that I want to choose?
  • Noneof Theabove
‘None of the above’ can make difference in Nevada race

LAS VEGAS — A choice of “none of the above’’ remains a potential factor in the dead-heat Nevada Senate race for voters who don’t like Democrat Harry Reid or Republican Sharron Angle.

Voters in the Silver State had nine choices on the ballot yesterday — eight are candidates, including Reid and Angle.

The number of voters who choose “None of these candidates’’ was expected to be small, but in a close race those who boycott the ballot could make the difference.

Reid knows the risk: A dozen years ago he pulled off a 428-vote reelection victory over then-Republican Representative John Ensign, while “none’’ received 8,125 votes.

— Associated Press
brutusbluto is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:25 AM   #5
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
I voted as usual this morning before going to the office. I consider this my privilege and civic duty. However, I did have to hold my nose when I marked off some of my choices on the sheet to be scanned.

It was hard to hold my nose and fill in those squares on the new voting thing.......

Go figure.....in the 21st Century, the full Digital Age....and NYS institutes a paper ballot......What a joke......

I'm convinced that once anyone goes to Albany, they leave their brains behind........we live in the absolute worst run state in the country........

'Nuff bitchin'........for now.......

elg.....
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:33 AM   #6
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Well last night Andy threw Duffy under the bus. Mr Duffy you can do your job from Rochester. So looks like are new Governor has no more need for Duffy. He gets to sit home and wait for the call that may never come. MMMMM to bad, Last time that call was made did not turn out well for the state of NY. But I think Duffy would be better running the state than even Andy. But in NY MR. 2nd most of the time sits and waits for a tie in the house, and for the call that the governor is out, you are the man. Makes me wounder why Duffy was picked, or took the job. Andy did not need Duffy for Votes really. And I can not see Duffy doing nothing waiting to break a tie or take over.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:58 AM   #7
Laker
Per LAP Having Fun!

Encounters: 18

Maybe if the recent past hold true Mr Duffy will be the Gov. Soon!!

If he is going to be in Rochester he can stay on as Mayor and "wait for the call" both!
Laker is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:26 PM   #8
TommyD
Valued Poster

To the Ladies, if by any chance any of your count Mr Coumo as customer #9 or any other number, please come forward the day after the inauguration! We won't hold it against you.
TommyD is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women