Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47749
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2010, 08:14 AM   #1
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews
Default P411

Does Mobile just not use P411 much? I'm one of four girls listed in Mobile. Where I'm from in little rock there are at least 12 listed there. And I know mobile is bigger than little rock! Everything is bigger than little rock!

So what's the deal? What am I missing?
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:48 AM   #2
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Mobile gets a lot of traveling providers so maybe that's part of the reason you only see a few listed in P411 now (even little ole Biloxi has 8). I'm guessing the others either aren't aware of it or don't see it as enough value to warrant the cost. I know it was well worth it to me when I first got into the hobby, since it made screening much easier.
vicinms is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:18 AM   #3
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicinms View Post
Mobile gets a lot of traveling providers so maybe that's part of the reason you only see a few listed in P411 now (even little ole Biloxi has 8). I'm guessing the others either aren't aware of it or don't see it as enough value to warrant the cost. I know it was well worth it to me when I first got into the hobby, since it made screening much easier.
Does it cost providers, though (Lily's commenting on seeing fewer ladies there than in LR)? I don't know if the ladies can get a handle on how many potential clients are registered in P411 in a given area, but I'd guess not.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:12 PM   #4
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Nope. It only costs us if want to place our ads at the top of the listings. But to be a female member and keep an ad up in both your home and touring areas is free.
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 03:27 PM   #5
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond_Lily View Post
Nope. It only costs us if want to place our ads at the top of the listings. But to be a female member and keep an ad up in both your home and touring areas is free.
It costs us guys an annual fee (around $85 if I remember correctly), but it's worth it to me. The lady who told me she was paying for P411, did have an ad at the top most of the time, so I guess I just jumped to the conclusion that all ladies had to pay like the men. For free advertising and a little less work screening, I would think all ladies ought to take advantage of it!
vicinms is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:53 PM   #6
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Lily. Mobile does most of their hobbying in the newspaper. They are just not internet fans. If you are still there or coming back, post it on the NO board too cause those guys come to Mobile quite often. It's much better in Huntsville, Pensacola... also the further east is date-check and the further west is p411. I have some guys in Mobile that want me to find a duo partner so maybe we can coordinate something to that effect sometime in the future. In fact any well reviewed girl who likes duos should coordinate with me. Good luck and stay sweet girlie.
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women