Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47738
pyramider46370
bambino40442
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2016, 12:21 PM   #166
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

0zombieeeehhbuhhrrr... Morsi got vetted too... by 0zombies

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 12:31 PM   #167
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Lets see... Egypt vs England.

Maybe we need to appoint JL our special emissary to Egypt.

LMAO!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 12:57 PM   #168
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-mus...000000496.html

Trumpster on profiling Americans.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 02:45 PM   #169
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 09:28 AM   #170
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Rainbow poster, ButtMuncher wants...

That's got to be a poster that EKIM and assup piggy mamboolah have at THEIR gloryholes !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 09:34 AM   #171
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Look at your post #144 you pissant dumbfuck! You have attributed your quote to me!!! You are a stupid motherfucker.

Go look at your post # 144 you sanctimonious asshole. When I had previously told you you were jumbling your posts you made the lame claim about the colors, and arrogantly insulted me, and crowed about yourself.

Go look at post # 144 and tell me how a reasonable person could conclude you didn't fuck up????? You are a stupid faggot loving dick sucker.
manassmuncher and EKIM are both real good about deflecting shit and attributing them to other people. Just as EKIM TRIES to hide his faggotry and attribute it to others. EKIM also does so when called out as a lyin liberal. He calls everyone that disagrees with him and kicks his Chimp ass a liberal. All of those head shots off the walls of those gloryholes are beginning to affect EKIM's 2-celled " brain " . That, and being up in the " altitude " of those KansASS " mountains " !!!
Old 06-20-2016, 09:40 AM   #172
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
ButtMuncher is unhappy... <--- ButtMuncher

Those muzzies are a lot like the lyin liberals that way. Once they've screwed up a city ( Detroit ) or state ( Mexifornia ) so bad that even the perpetrators of their misguided policies have to leave, they THEN go to another city ( Austin, Houston, San Antonio ) or state ( Texas ) and ty to turn it into the shithole they just left in ruins.
Old 06-20-2016, 09:51 AM   #173
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Al-Queda in Iraq or AQI, you fool! The same organization your pal GWB wiped out thanks to his 2007 Iraqi "surge" policy. Give your Commander in Chief credit where it is due, you slimy faggot! Otherwise you're just a disgrace to the uniform you wore and the troops who successfully carried out his orders.
Was that one of those rainbow-colored thong " uniforms " that EKIM and assup where in their " active duty marches " ?
Old 06-20-2016, 10:15 AM   #174
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
That's got to be a poster that I have at my gloryholes ! I want his cumshot!!
Bet you do gay rey
Old 06-20-2016, 10:17 AM   #175
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
manassmuncher and EKIM are both real good about deflecting shit and attributing them to other people. Just as EKIM TRIES to hide his faggotry and attribute it to others. EKIM also does so when called out as a lyin liberal. He calls everyone that disagrees with him and kicks his Chimp ass a liberal. All of those head shots off the walls of those gloryholes are beginning to affect EKIM's 2-celled " brain " . That, and being up in the " altitude " of those KansASS " mountains " !!!
Quote:
Was that one of those rainbow-colored thong " uniforms " that EKIM and assup where in their " active duty marches " ?
HEY HEY LIBERAL REY,
HOW MANY DICKS HAVE YOU SUCKED TODAY?
Old 06-20-2016, 12:04 PM   #176
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Al-Queda in Iraq or AQI, you fool! The same organization your pal GWB wiped out thanks to his 2007 Iraqi "surge" policy. Give your Commander in Chief credit where it is due, you slimy faggot! Otherwise you're just a disgrace to the uniform you wore and the troops who successfully carried out his orders.
More bluster, no links.
See if you can follow this.

He then reflected on the man who gave the orders. “Zarqawi was very smart. He was the best strategist that the Islamic State has had. Abu Omar [al-Baghdadi] was ruthless,” Islamic State is another name for ISIS or ISIL. Zarqawi was the strategist for the Islamic State or ISIS.

“After Zarqawi was killed, the people who liked killing even more than him became very important in the organisation. (The Islamic State)Their understanding of sharia and of humanity was very cheap. They don’t understand the Tawheed (the Qur’anic concept of God’s oneness) the way it was meant to be understood. The Tawheed should not have been forced by war.”
Zarqari was killed in 2006.
From the link;
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e-inside-story

Lt. Col. Rod Coffey with an Islamic State banner his men found in Iraq in 2008.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/19/wo...lame.html?_r=0
The ISIS flag above found in Iraq in 2008

Another link showing 2006 as the beginning in 2006
http://truthinmedia.com/truth-in-med...rigin-of-isis/

Your turn douche-bag.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 12:16 PM   #177
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Hey, MunchABunch,

If you don't know anything about doing background investigations (in or outside this country), then just admit it and move on. I do know something about it. The move on part is about not flapping your fat lips about shit you know nothing about Like you?... like how YOUR government is going to "vet" all these "refugees" infiltrated with ISIS OPERATIVES ready to slaughter people in the U.S. They can't guarantee 100%. Obama has stated that numerous times Obaminable doesn't either so feel better, ok, he has shown that by not knowing the difference between a real birth certificate and "transcript" of a birth certificate? Do you? Of course. A transcript is a copy. If you lose your original, you get a copy, not a new birth certificate. When did Obama try to claim an a copy as an original? Mr. birther.

In the meantime .... keep a seat on the porch. You're interfering with progress.
Progress? Towards what? Stop posting bullshit like this. That's progress.
Old 06-20-2016, 12:22 PM   #178
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post

Lt. Col. Rod Coffey with an Islamic State banner his men found in Iraq in 2008.
You might want to do a little more "background" research .... ...."VETTING"!!!!!!

..... before you celebrate.

The beginning of ISIS as its own organization was almost at the end of Obaminable's 2nd term and that flag was used by the group while a party of Al Qaeda.... it was NOT an "ISIS" flag, because "ISIS" didn't exist when it was captured by U.S. troops fighting AL QAEDA.

Would it be easier for you to comprehend if I put it on a Big Chief Tablet?

Are you beginning to figure out how difficult it is to VET people overseas?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 12:33 PM   #179
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Your childish cut and paste is unworthy of any substantive response beyond calling it what it is: "childish cut and paste"!
Medium size pink. In bold to boot Like a little girl.
You stick your "childish cut and paste" on threads with big blue letters and then demand a response like you deserve one. You don't. Remain on the porch and let the big dogs have a discussion without your interference.
Didn't you just COPY and paste my big blue letters? Yes you did. I also noticed you did'T post what my COPY and paste (douche-bag. Don't know the difference between "cut" and "copy") was.

Demanded a response? You mean like this?
Like I posted: 'You have never "vetted" anyone, ...' ..... All you do is talk shit and regurgitate what you have "read" on the internet that supports your own bullshit and point of view. I don't need your respect, actually no one does, because it's meaningless, like you.

But instead of being a grownup you go off on one of your incoherent rants in big blue letters pretending that you know what the fuck you are posting about. AGAIN, HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU "VETTED"?

In huge, pink, bold letters? I don't think so.

The big dogs?
"I'll agree you are one of the largest bitches on here.
Old 06-20-2016, 02:26 PM   #180
LexusLover
Valued Poster

MunchMuch: Does your shouting echo loudly in your empty head?

That particular flag was not an "ISIS" flag, but the design was later used by ISIS.

Kinda like a symbol that is dear to your heart: The Swastika.

It was around for 1,000's of years before the Nazis used it, but that doesn't mean the Nazis were around 3,000 to 5,000 years ago.

I recognize that concept might be difficult for your little empty head, but ... live with it!
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women