Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2016, 09:09 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default A tough call for the left; radical Islam versus gay rights

Not to make light of the loss of life last night but it does beg the question, which way should the left come down on this. That seems to be a constant problem with the left. If you want to elevate everyone OVER everyone else then who gets to have equal rights. The right has no such problem. We know that life takes precedence over religious beliefs (especially if we don't agree that they are a religion).

We shall know what we will know about this little piece of crap in Florida.
Self radicalized? A plant? Part of a larger group? Where else can it happen?

http://www.bigstory.ap.org/article/4...tclub-shooting

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...hree-days-ago/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-hostages.html

Cue the artificial outrage...
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 09:33 AM   #2
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Only one thing clear at the moment... Muslims hate fags.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 10:56 AM   #3
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

JD, you are starting to sound like IBBrainDead.

There is no quandry among rational people--murdering folks is wrong. Quit the BS that only conservatives know that.

In the same way please shut up if the best you can do is insult grieving people by decreeing that their outrage is artificial.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 11:01 AM   #4
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
In the same way please shut up if the best you can do is insult grieving people by decreeing that their outrage is artificial.
Are you grieving?

Is it just "mass murder" ..... or is it "terrorism"?

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 11:11 AM   #5
Old-T
Valued Poster

I am not grieving for anyone particular, but I do grieve for the senseless murder of Americans.

Is it terrorism? I would like to see what if any other info comes out about the "why", but if it was--as it seems--a radical "religious" inspired attack on Americans and/or on gays, then yes, I would call it terrorism.

And what does any of that have to do with claiming that anyone's outrage is "artificial"?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 11:18 AM   #6
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Only one thing clear at the moment... Muslims hate fags.
So does assup and EKIM need to post signs at their gloryholes refusing " service " to any muzzies ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 12:05 PM   #7
gnadfly
Account Disabled

JD, you've hit a great point that Dim Progressive's keep ignoring.

"Tolerance is a two way street." Most Muslims simply aren't tolerate. Their religion forbids it. Simply and without exception. Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindi, atheists, etc are simply dogs and can be killed by Muslims without negative Muslim consequence.

Low-T is a fool who will gladly hand over to a terrorist the knife used to cut his own throat.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 12:13 PM   #8
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
So does assup and EKIM need to post signs at their gloryholes refusing " service " to any muzzies ?
If they don't want to get shot they need to post signs, but then that would be racism, would it not?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 12:20 PM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
IIs it terrorism? I would like to see what if any other info comes out about the "why", but if it was--as it seems--a radical "religious" inspired attack on Americans and/or on gays, then yes, I would call it terrorism.

And what does any of that have to do with claiming that anyone's outrage is "artificial"?
If the person who was complacent, if not facilitating, with respect to the fundamental lack of respect for the integrity of our society and the protection of ALL PERSONS legitimately living in this society is "outraged" over the incident that there ineptness nurtured and facilitated, then IMO their "outrage" is "artificial" and simply to divert blame ....

... we have seen that with respect to the death and disappearance of family members when on close to the family or a member of the family express "outrage" in a public forum.

Do you really want unvetted aliens invading this country?

The whining liberals desire to spend more resources on determining whether I should be able to own a handgun than they are on determining if someone from a foreign country is a crazy motherfucker who wants to kill slaughter U.S. citizens.

How many good people must be slaughtered before someone "wakes up" in the White House ... I doubt this terrorist was a card carrying member of the NRA! But you crazy fools, the liberals, are "afraid" of the NRA!!!! While ridiculing those of us who oppose an "open border" policy allowing people associated with terrorists into this country!
Old 06-12-2016, 12:23 PM   #10
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Low-T is a fool who will gladly hand over to a terrorist the knife used to cut his own throat.
So, gonad, since you seem to agree with JD then maybe you can stay on topic and answer the question: what does that have to do with "artificial outrage"? Are you claiming that only RWWs like you can have "real" outrage?

Not that I actually expect you to answer--no, you are far more likely to toss out more non sequitur lies like your knife comment above. But then you have earned that low expectation for your posts.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 12:36 PM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
JD, you are starting to sound like IBBrainDead.

There is no quandry among rational people--murdering folks is wrong. Quit the BS that only conservatives know that.

You, Old-THUMPER, would be one of the brain-dead lib-retards fantasizing that Islamic fundamentalists would never kill faggots because they are faggots, and you'd be one of the brain-dead, moronic lib-retards who believes that an open immigration policy doesn't have a negative impact on American employment and wages. Those are irreconcilable notions that only brain-dead lib-retards like you can hold, Old-THUMPER.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 12:37 PM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
.....you can stay on topic and answer the question: what does that have to do with "artificial outrage"? Are you claiming that only RWWs like you can have "real" outrage?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
If the person who was complacent, if not facilitating, with respect to the fundamental lack of respect for the integrity of our society and the protection of ALL PERSONS legitimately living in this society is "outraged" over the incident that there ineptness nurtured and facilitated, then IMO their "outrage" is "artificial" and simply to divert blame ....

... we have seen that with respect to the death and disappearance of family members when on close to the family or a member of the family express "outrage" in a public forum.
gnad can answer for himself, but mine is mine!

What's the inside line in D.C. this morning on why this happened, BTW?

Let me guess: An "assault" rifle climbed out of a rack, broke open an ammo display case, grabbed some rounds that match itself, packed a couple of large magazines full of rounds, waltzed down to a bar known as a Gay hangout (the most popular in town) and started shooting at anything that moved or coughed until the police got there and stopped the "assault" rifle from killing people!!

Is that about the sum of it?
Old 06-12-2016, 12:39 PM   #13
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Shame you weren't there gay rey,.

i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 12:39 PM   #14
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:

Do you really want unvetted aliens invading this country?

The whining liberals desire to spend more resources on determining whether I should be able to own a handgun than they are on determining if someone from a foreign country is a crazy motherfucker who wants to kill slaughter U.S. citizens.

How many good people must be slaughtered before someone "wakes up" in the White House ... I doubt this terrorist was a card carrying member of the NRA! But you crazy fools, the liberals, are "afraid" of the NRA!!!! While ridiculing those of us who oppose an "open border" policy allowing people associated with terrorists into this country!
Take a deep breath!

If you want to direct your ire at the Obama policies, I will agree with much of your anger--but don't go off the rails.

As far as we seem to know, this guy was a natural born American. Closing the borders (which, by the way, I agree with in principle) would have done nothing in this case it seems.

As to the NRA, you see no validity in an argument that an assault rifle was a critical piece of the numbers killed? Was his gun illegal--I don't know. Most people are not scared of the typical gun owner, but they question the need for owning those kinds of weapons. You may disagree, but there is a valid point of discussion. Don't lump everyone who does not worship the NRA as perfect in with gun abolitionists.

As far as vetting people coming into the country, at the same time some conservatives want that--they also vote against tools to share data on those same people. You cannot argue for perfect security and perfect privacy at the same time. The discussion of how much security and what the price it takes on privacy is long, long overdue.

However, going back to JD's original post--and to some degree yours--I still take exception to his apparent point that only conservatives are allowed to have REAL grief. It may be that all he was guilty of is poor/ambiguous wording, and if he clarifies that he--as you--were directing it at the WH then I will have no issue with him. But liberal or conservative, every friend and family member of any of the victims has a very legitimate right to REAL grief. Whether they see all the issues the same way as you do or not.

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 12:40 PM   #15
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
gnad can answer for himself, but mine is mine!

What's the inside line in D.C. this morning on why this happened, BTW?
I have no idea. I have few contacts in the FBI--never claimed to. But you seem to.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women