Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2015, 07:45 PM   #16
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I've betrayed this country? Fuck you. I was born here, I didn't swim the Rio Grande.
I didn't swim it either you cum-guzzling queen. I can trace one side of my family in this country to the 1650's, before it was a fucking country, you inbred cocktard. So go smoke a hot dick and shut the fuck up.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 10:17 PM   #17
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
It affects me as a taxpayer and as someone who depends on the military to go kill innocent Muslim children in my name overseas.
Quote:
Bad for unit cohesiveness if you are afraid someone is going to rape you in the shower.
Quote:
I've betrayed this country? Fuck you. I was born here, I didn't swim the Rio Grande.
JL is obviously trolling.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 11:11 PM   #18
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I didn't swim it either you cum-guzzling queen. I can trace one side of my family in this country to the 1650's, before it was a fucking country, you inbred cocktard. So go smoke a hot dick and shut the fuck up.
I never said you did swim it coconut.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 11:12 PM   #19
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
JL is obviously trolling.
I'm not JL..or Uncle Han, or lovingKayla, or ????
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 01:49 AM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
I got you beat by centuries, pal.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 01:51 AM   #21
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I got you beat by centuries, pal.
I believe you are probably that old, you whiskey-shitting geriatric cocksucker.
Old 06-12-2015, 10:44 AM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
We've bought it. Conservatives are the ones concerned with who is marrying who and who should bake a motherfucking cake for who. No modern liberal gives a fuck about any of that shit. It's YOU who are lacking. It's YOU and your ilk who are telling others what they can and cannot do. You don't have a problem with a man walking a loaded AR15 into the largest airport in america but goddamn forbid two people of the same sex should get married. GO FUCK YOURSELF!
As usual you have it backwardsass. It is the conservative that does not care about how marries who. What we don't want is to be forced to celebrate a lifestyle that is in opposition to the mores of the public in general. It is about force and oppression which are two things that you have supported more than once on this site you Nazi fuck.
I would like to find out where you got the idea about carrying AR15s into airports. I think that you indulge too much and your mind is going fast. Or else you're just lying again.

FYI, there is not really such a thing as gay marriage. It is as make believe as a unicorn or your character.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 11:52 AM   #23
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

two americans who happen have a (an) Hispanic ancestry own a restaurant in Colorado

they instituted an appreciation for white America day

they were swamped with business

they said all they wanted to do was fight against all the racial divisions of the last few recent years, I suppose the Obama racism years

of course they were inundated with death threats and bomb threats and nasty internet attacks by the tolerant left
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 01:07 PM   #24
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
As usual you have it backwardsass. It is the conservative that does not care about how marries who. What we don't want is to be forced to celebrate a lifestyle that is in opposition to the mores of the public in general. It is about force and oppression which are two things that you have supported more than once on this site you Nazi fuck.
I would like to find out where you got the idea about carrying AR15s into airports. I think that you indulge too much and your mind is going fast. Or else you're just lying again.

FYI, there is not really such a thing as gay marriage. It is as make believe as a unicorn or your character.
No one is forcing you to do shit. No one is saying you have to celebrate it.

As for the AR15 in the airport, you are really a dumb fuck. This shit was all over the news, but I guess you were too busy beating your meat.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/06/ma...hout-incident/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/tr...e-AIRPORT.html
Old 06-12-2015, 02:16 PM   #25
shanm
Valued Poster

The Chicago place took it to far when it decided to offer 10% discounts to only white people. That makes no sense. I don't know if that happens during black history month, but it's racist either way.

Bomb threats are extreme no matter what the circumstances. The fact that an idiot would equate the actions of a couple to the entire "tolerant left" is telling: you do this yourself and hate it when it's done to you.
A parable is having the KKK or the Westboro baptist church being the representative of the entire right.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 02:56 PM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

That five year agreement sure ended fast! Live by the doppelgänger, die by the doppelgänger.

His day will come. Someone will kick his wrinkly old white slave-loving ass with their bare fists any day now.

LMAO @ Lying Cocksuckers!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 03:01 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

For a change JDIdiot and his butt buddies on the RRWhite buy into the Karl Rove myth that gays pose the greatest threat to the American way of life.

Yet they profess hate for the most anti-gay culture on earth.

They can't have it both ways. So they take it up the ass.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women