Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2015, 06:04 PM   #1
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19
Default Congratulations to the Modern Liberal - You have completely destroyed America

The Pentagon of all places has a gay pride event and a fucking General introduces his husband. SecDef is there.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...husband-penta/

Is there really anything else modern liberals need to do to destroy America?

As far as I am concerned those of you who served your country in the armed forces have been betrayed. I cannot believe the founding fathers thought their noble experiment would die like this.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 06:43 PM   #2
shanm
Valued Poster

At least spell the title correctly.

I bet the general could kick the shit out of you.

And don't worry about how others live their lives. Worry about your own pitiful existence.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 06:45 PM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post

And don't worry about how others live their lives, worry about your own.
If only you liberals would live by that advice. Typical progressive, telling others what to do and not do. what to worry about and not.....
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 06:49 PM   #4
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
If only you liberals would live by that advice. Typical progressive, telling others what to do and not do. what to worry about and not.....
It's a little something called advice. I am not "telling him" to do anything.

He can choose to worry about stuff that has fuck-all to do with him, or he can just let it be.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 06:50 PM   #5
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Imagine if we had a "Heterosexual male" day, with parades, to celebrate being heterosexual.

I think the entire political left would be up in arms. And then, to celebrate TRUE equality of opportunity, we nominate and celebrate a "White history month."

This whole country needs to get over it's divisions, which are reinforced everytime someone stands up and screams "I need special recognition for my race/sex/religion." Everyone needs to STFU, mind their own damned business, and get on with the business of making money and children.
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 06:55 PM   #6
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman View Post
Imagine if we had a "Heterosexual male" day, with parades, to celebrate being heterosexual.

I think the entire political left would be up in arms. And then, to celebrate TRUE equality of opportunity, we nominate and celebrate a "White history month."

This whole country needs to get over it's divisions, which are reinforced everytime someone stands up and screams "I need special recognition for my race/sex/religion." Everyone needs to STFU, mind their own damned business, and get on with the business of making money and children.
Right. Because being a straight white male has historically been so hard for everyone with that affliction.

We need an entire month and a bunch of parades to tell others like us that it's okay to come out and be........a heterosexual white male. I see the light now.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:04 PM   #7
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Conratulations to the Modern Liberal - You have completely destroyed America
JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot, does this mean you intend to defect to Tel Aviv once again this year?

If so, adios MoFo!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:23 PM   #8
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman View Post

This is the absolute pinnacle of stupidity. It's what you will hear from any conservative republitard when the subject of gays or anything like that is brought up. 'Why don't we have a white history month'. EVERY month is white history month you fucking retarded cum guzzler. You call for an end to division RIGHT after you blame the left for what they might or might not be up in arms about. You have no interest in equality or an end to partisan rhetoric. If you truly think that people should mind their own business, you could start by minding yours.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:26 PM   #9
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
We've bought it. Conservatives are the ones concerned with who is marrying who and who should bake a motherfucking cake for who. No modern liberal gives a fuck about any of that shit. It's YOU who are lacking. It's YOU and your ilk who are telling others what they can and cannot do. You don't have a problem with a man walking a loaded AR15 into the largest airport in america but goddamn forbid two people of the same sex should get married. GO FUCK YOURSELF!
Old 06-11-2015, 07:27 PM   #10
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
At least spell the title correctly.

I bet the general could kick the shit out of you.

And don't worry about how others live their lives. Worry about your own pitiful existence.
Thanks for the catch on the title. As smart as you are, I don't understand why you don't see that gay Generals being celebrated in the Pentagon is government sanctioned homosexuality in the very military which a mere 20 years ago would have kicked them out for being bad for morale.

It affects me as a taxpayer and as someone who depends on the military to go kill innocent Muslim children in my name overseas.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:28 PM   #11
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
The Pentagon of all places has a gay pride event and a fucking General introduces his husband. SecDef is there.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...husband-penta/

Is there really anything else modern liberals need to do to destroy America?

As far as I am concerned those of you who served your country in the armed forces have been betrayed. I cannot believe the founding fathers thought their noble experiment would die like this.
You've obviously never been in the military or known a lot of military people. They want to know that the person next to them has their back if the shit hits the fan. They don't give a shit what you do on your own time. You've betrayed this country by spewing your conservative backward-ass bullshit. Who gives a good goddamn if someone is gay? Jesus Christ. Are you so fucking unsure of your own sexuality that you're afraid you'll be turned gay? What exactly is it that you're so afraid of by letting someone marry who the fuck they want? How is that affecting you AT ALL?
Old 06-11-2015, 07:30 PM   #12
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Thanks for the catch on the title. As smart as you are, I don't understand why you don't see that gay Generals being celebrated in the Pentagon is government sanctioned homosexuality in the very military which a mere 20 years ago would have kicked them out for being bad for morale.

It affects me as a taxpayer and as someone who depends on the military to go kill innocent Muslim children in my name overseas.
You have bought into the lie that all gays are effeminate. I bet I could find one that could fucking beat your ass into a pulp. They shouldn't have been kicked out 20 years ago and they damn well shouldn't be kicked out now, you insolent bastard child of Zeus' butthole.
Old 06-11-2015, 07:39 PM   #13
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You have bought into the lie that all gays are effeminate. I bet I could find one that could fucking beat your ass into a pulp. They shouldn't have been kicked out 20 years ago and they damn well shouldn't be kicked out now, you insolent bastard child of Zeus' butthole.
I'll bet I could find ten times as many who agree with me that gays have no place in the military. Bad for unit cohesiveness if you are afraid someone is going to rape you in the shower.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:40 PM   #14
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You've obviously never been in the military or known a lot of military people. They want to know that the person next to them has their back if the shit hits the fan. They don't give a shit what you do on your own time. You've betrayed this country by spewing your conservative backward-ass bullshit. Who gives a good goddamn if someone is gay? Jesus Christ. Are you so fucking unsure of your own sexuality that you're afraid you'll be turned gay? What exactly is it that you're so afraid of by letting someone marry who the fuck they want? How is that affecting you AT ALL?
I've betrayed this country? Fuck you. I was born here, I didn't swim the Rio Grande.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:43 PM   #15
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'll bet I could find ten times as many who agree with me that gays have no place in the military. Bad for unit cohesiveness if you are afraid someone is going to rape you in the shower.
Jesus Christ. No one is raping anyone in the fucking shower. That's the problem with you fucking idiots. No one is recruiting you to be gay. You're so afraid of your own shadow, it's fucking hilarious.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women