Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2017, 04:21 AM   #16
Guest072918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contralto View Post
Fixed that for you.
Some things don't need fixing. But, we all have different tastes. Cheers, my friend!
Guest072918 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 10:52 AM   #17
Contralto
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodford View Post
Some things don't need fixing. But, we all have different tastes. Cheers, my friend!
Indeed. My doctor recently told me if I didn't slow down on the Grey Goose he was going to have to become a veterinarian. And then he billed me for that joke. Party pooper.
Contralto is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 12:52 AM   #18
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I used it. It's still not closed as most ladies have just moved to the women for men section of the dating part of BP.

It's still another Avenue of advertising. Diamonds in the rough is still there. Occasionally you will run into a bit of bs. But it's fun fishing.

Eccie and other review sites exclusively for ladies to our liking isn't always a sure thing. It's just another Avenue and pool to shop from.

What I will find interesting is how ladies will soon migrate here aand other cities. Assume they can command the rates the more highly reviewed and revered ladies command straight in the door. May lead to an increase in rate in certain cities. Too many times I've seen situations where ladies were exclusively on bp.......with not so much screeening.....them migrated to sites such as this or p411. And for somewhat safer clientele decide to tax them more because they were verified. I just feel like certain ladies will always stand out from the pack......but this will increase the options for us here to.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 07:20 PM   #19
Dogor54
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I to used backpage starting out in the hobby not really knowing about the other sites. The first time I was scared to death, but was fortunate the provider was Trish (gosh she was pretty) and as you know her intentions are to please not to reap off anyone.
Then over the next several months I had several
disappointments and rip offs. Then I was back in Prattville and meet Trish again and she suggested Eccie and P411 and explained the oks. Since I joined and got a few oks really haven't needed backpage, I can line up way more than I can afford on them 2. Just from my inexperience and bought experience from backpage I would suggest doing a lot of research or asking on here about the providers in question before taking the dive.
Dogor54 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women