Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2017, 06:34 AM   #1
Contralto
Valued Poster

Default Good grief, is it possible...

...that backpage was a bigger deal than we ever thought?

Most of us, especially longer-tenured hobbyists, have eschewed the place with a religious fervor. But the posts here and elsewhere are blooming like Texas wildflowers.

Perhaps a little open confession thread for us here in Alabama. Did you browse it? Did you meet people from there?

I did not look at it all and never made contacts from there. I always found fulfillment here and elsewhere without knowing much about BP.

You?
Contralto is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 07:43 AM   #2
Guest082418-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 277963
My ECCIE Reviews

I used it in Anniston... Same gents in both boards there... It was good...
Here I Quickly realized meeting from there was a bad idea. The guys on it locally seemed to be bargain shopping and I did not offer better deals. I also do not do the late night guys. When there I still require screening process and oddly the gents all claim to be first timers.

Now in ATL I will post but only to say I am in town but do not see new friends. Its more a PSA for former lovers that troll just to see when I was available. Posting last min trips is necessary for traveling. One post a week hinders business...

5 years ago BP was not as bad as it is now... I blame the media for that...
LE makes an arrest and the news flashes BP everywhere... So it gets those curious from both ends...
Guest082418-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 08:30 AM   #3
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Being able to post adult ads on Backpage had been very good to me. When I first signed up here on ECCIE, I almost succumbed to the belief that BP was all bad all the time. It didn't take me too long to learn that wasn't true. I've met a variety of wonderful guests by way of that site. Overall, in my experience, gents who were a little less caught up with review board culture found me through there.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 10:35 AM   #4
Pmon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Sure, I browse backpage often. Truth is, I've met some good providers there, one in particular who will hopefully join the ranks here soon. Yes, you have to do some extra homework, and I've had my share of disappointments there. But imo it's not the hell-hole some make it out to be, as Lena also points out. There are a number of eccie providers who use it regularly. In places like Mobile, where the eccie talent is pretty limited, BP has proven to be quite helpful. You just have to be willing to do the extra legwork. But every once in a while you find a hidden gem.
Pmon is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 11:32 AM   #5
Mi11ybbwcutie
Alabama's favorite BBW

User ID: 368755
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have used back page since I started in june. It has had both good and bad. I wouldn't have even known about eccie without it (thanks crazylegs). And if it weren't for the beautiful ever wise Heidi I still would be a lost puppy on eccie. LOVE YA HEIDI YOU GORGEOUS THING!
Mi11ybbwcutie is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 01:12 PM   #6
Crazyleg
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi11ybbwcutie View Post
I have used back page since I started in june. It has had both good and bad. I wouldn't have even known about eccie without it (thanks crazylegs). And if it weren't for the beautiful ever wise Heidi I still would be a lost puppy on eccie. LOVE YA HEIDI YOU GORGEOUS THING!
You're welcome Milly. I looked at BP every day and I found a few gems over the years, Milly being one of them. Trish who is also on this site advertised on BP. Others that I've seen that advertised on BP and who also have profiles either here or on P411 are Tia Travels, Reese Cartier and Fallon Kelly, all top notch ladies. What I'm getting at is that BP wasn't the dumping ground that a lot of guys thought it was. You have to know how to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Crazyleg is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 02:07 PM   #7
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I look at BP daily.and have met good and bad.that goes for the same as eccie.when I started in the hobby on the old board and this board.many of the ladies from both boards started on bp
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 02:10 PM   #8
Paddy Daddy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Truthfully,
I came into the hobby browsing BP for many, many months. Once I took the first steps, i have met some very good and memorable ladies that I still know today. However, there was always increased risk. Many times, the lady had used fake pics or description, throwing me into some awkward situations. Some of my ATF's from BP, I guided to p411 and eccie, way before all this censorship, stuff. I truly enjoy the safety and ease of apts that have went thru p411 and eccie. Just much better communication and a lot better class of persons involved with more mutual respect.
As the weekends would approach, I would still browse BP, but stay clear. It's like every freak in the area came out to turn tricks. Very crazy ads, very crazy pictures, very crazy providers.
Where some of your BP providers are going to struggle is once you move to eccie, p411 or your own website, it becomes more of a business experience. Being good in the bedroom doesn't make you good with business.
It's gonna be interesting to see how it all plays out.
More than ever, now a person needs to practice discretion, thoroughness and safety.
Paddy Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 03:33 PM   #9
Allin2day
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Default Homework and Reviews

You simply have to do your homework and sift through the fake and ads full of BS. As on here you need to have some sort of verification process or stick with the reviewed ladies. I'm not one to Tofft.
It's definitely not the same environment as eccie. You ladies on here are in a league of your own to which few BP providers can compete.
Just my 2cents.
Allin2day is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 03:43 PM   #10
Pmon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi11ybbwcutie View Post
Same here, Milly. I'd completely forgotten that I found out about eccie through BP.
Pmon is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 05:07 PM   #11
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Can't speak for the other gents, but BP is where I got my start. First appt. was in NOLA mid 2013. Talked to the bell hop at the hotel I was staying at, he referred me to bp. Browsed around, found someone I was interested and called her. Explained to her I was a complete noob and had no clue or idea how to handle the business aspect of the meeting. She came to my hotel and gave me a good introductory lesson. Gave me lots of advice and tips on do's and dont's regarding conversation and transaction. She is actually how I found ECCIE, advised me it would be a safer option for someone like me. Got back to bama, trolled for a month or so, joined up. Read some reviews of a couple of BP ladies, met one and wrote my first review. My first ECCIE lady was IBK, rest her soul. She led me to P411, signed up there, and have never looked back.
For me, it's not so much the thrill of the hunt or the search for the diamond in the rough. For me, it is Sooo much more about quality and safety on a very consistent basis. Just my thoughts and experience. dj8
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 05:58 PM   #12
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Craigslist was also good in the day
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 03:50 AM   #13
Guest072918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
I'm not one to Tofft.
It's definitely not the same environment as eccie. You ladies on here are in a league of your own to which few BP providers can compete.
Just my 2cents.
I totally agree with Allin. Over the years, I have been tempted to venture into BP, but luckily always found a lady here or other valid sites. Not worth the uncertainty. And I really appreciate the professionalism and relibility of the ladies here. Life is too short for cheap bourbon and flakey ladies.
Guest072918 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 06:08 AM   #14
Contralto
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodford View Post
I totally agree with Allin. Over the years, I have been tempted to venture into BP, but luckily always found a lady here or other valid sites. Not worth the uncertainty. And I really appreciate the professionalism and relibility of the ladies here. Life is too short for cheap vodka and flakey ladies.
Fixed that for you.
Contralto is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 01:05 PM   #15
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

BP (and CL) is where I was "birthed" lol.
It used to be pretty good for me in my base of DC/NoVa but it went downhill after like 2013. And until the adult section of BP recently went down it was far more often than not absolute gold in many small(er) and/or less "busy" markets (population 200,000 or less). If things changed on a daily basis especially if/when I was on a multi-city run I could "alert" with a BP ad besides my own website's calendar/schedule (whereas sites like ECCIE, TER etc you can only do a weekly ad).
It's good that for however long it lasts that ladies can use the dating or therapeutic massage sections of BP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contralto View Post
...that backpage was a bigger deal than we ever thought?

Most of us, especially longer-tenured hobbyists, have eschewed the place with a religious fervor. But the posts here and elsewhere are blooming like Texas wildflowers.

Perhaps a little open confession thread for us here in Alabama. Did you browse it? Did you meet people from there?

I did not look at it all and never made contacts from there. I always found fulfillment here and elsewhere without knowing much about BP.

You?
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women