Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41762
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-16-2010, 08:10 PM   #16
Guest031210-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 1376

They arent really lies, heres the translation of what we really mean:

"Your cock is so big/thick/long." --(Seen so many they all start to look alike)
"You're such a good lover." --(If he thinks I like it he will tip me)
[She moans, moans, then screams as if she has an orgasm. Especially in DATY.] --(Im a GREAT FAKER and he thinks he is doing it right, he will get excited and cum faster!)
"I should have brought a magnum." (Ego booster, I see a big TIP in the future!)
"Oh, God, you're sooooooo deep in me!" (Is it in yet?)
"Damn, you're good!" (Finally he is about to CUM, HURRY!)
[Pretends to love DFK/LFK.] (Glad I drank that drink before he got here so I can go thru with kissing him--ugg)
[She moans when you suck her nipples.] (Again, he gets more excited and its over real soon)
[Other lies meant to build up your manliness.] Tips!

and umm why the hell do you want the truth. You get that at home with your wife or girlfriend. Your paying for a fantasy, so stop thinking so much and deep about it. This is all a show. Enjoy it.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:16 PM   #17
viviantonight
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2930
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG you're paying us to portray the scene....what is your deal? No, men are in no way shape or form honest. They are not honest about anything...HHEELLLOOO there is a reason your paying for a simulated relationship. You don't want honesty. To you honesty would sound like "you dumb piece of shit have you never been with a woman before?" or "I have a headache im going to bed...don't touch me."
Isn't better to just sit back and enjoy it? Even if it is a lie, who cares as long as its fun for both parties. Spend less time worrying about who is lying and more time worrying about how to really make her moan and scream.
You would be surprised how easy it is to forgive such a lie. We do it for you guys all day long!
Old 02-16-2010, 08:23 PM   #18
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellablaine View Post
and umm why the hell do you want the truth. You get that at home with your wife or girlfriend. Your paying for a fantasy, so stop thinking so much and deep about it. This is all a show. Enjoy it.
At least you agree: it's all lies.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:31 PM   #19
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by viviantonight View Post
there is a reason your paying for a simulated relationship.

Even if it is a lie, who cares as long as its fun for both parties. Spend less time worrying about who is lying and more time worrying about how to really make her moan and scream.
"Simulated relationship???" That's really taking hyperbole to new heights! It's nothing but a 1-hour fuck. And God pity the guy that goes one minute over. Relationships last much longer.

"Make her moan and scream???" With the state of the art, I could wiggle my little finger from 10 paces, and she'd still moan and scream even though no one is touching her. It's all part of the charade.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:45 PM   #20
leglover05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

You probably need to step away from this hobby for a little while or possibly find a new hobby. At least step away from the keyboard while on this board, until you can change your attitude!
Old 02-16-2010, 08:57 PM   #21
viviantonight
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2930
My ECCIE Reviews

listen charlestudor2005...your avitar is making me want to read everything you post so... CLEAN IT UP!
Really this site is filled with so many gentlemen who, through lies or truth would never speak that way in the presence of a woman...then there is you!
I can't even begin to imagine all the do not see lists you just made it to. lol
Yes I know you will have the last word. I will await your reply, which will undoubtedly be filled with disdain and misogyny!
Texas ladies..I see your showcases and I read your posts..you are all wayyy to beautiful and intelligent to deal with this! but you prolly already know that! lol
Old 02-16-2010, 08:58 PM   #22
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnurse View Post
Well, I, for one, am a TERRIBLE liar! I think that is why I have a difficult time getting into role playing. It's just not me.

If I'm having a good time, you will know it AND if I don't like you, you will know THAT as well.

I am certain that there are some that DO get a little carried away but I think there are honest folks out there too...male AND female.

I'm the same way....if role playing or lieing is what you want, keep on looking....I just simply can't do it! I've had men ask me to dominate them....can't do it! It may hinder me by limiting what fetishes I can revel in, but at least you know you're getting something real!
Old 02-16-2010, 09:12 PM   #23
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
"Simulated relationship???" That's really taking hyperbole to new heights! It's nothing but a 1-hour fuck. And God pity the guy that goes one minute over. Relationships last much longer.

"Make her moan and scream???" With the state of the art, I could wiggle my little finger from 10 paces, and she'd still moan and scream even though no one is touching her. It's all part of the charade.
I think it would do you some good to make a visit to VNurse...she seems to enjoy what she does....she seems 'real'
Old 02-16-2010, 09:36 PM   #24
GuYFoX
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Some, if not all, of the following are lies that appear BCD. Why do ladies find it necessary to lie about these things?
  1. "Your cock is so big/thick/long."
  2. "You're such a good lover."
  3. [She moans, moans, then screams as if she has an orgasm. Especially in DATY.]
  4. "I should have brought a magnum."
  5. "Oh, God, you're sooooooo deep in me!"
  6. "Damn, you're good!"
  7. [Pretends to love DFK/LFK.]
  8. [She moans when you suck her nipples.]
  9. [Other lies meant to build up your manliness.]

If you have others, add them on. Ladies, chime in if you have a halfway good defense.
it sounds like somebody was pulling your heartstrings, C'mon man is a game just play and have fun is an hour of fantasy nothing more.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:56 PM   #25
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking WOW!!

HAPPY MARDI!! OOPS thought i was in New Orleans for a sec..lol... Funny shit though!!
Old 02-16-2010, 10:59 PM   #26
Greyhound
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10
Default terrible lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuYFoX View Post
C'mon man is a game just play and have fun is an hour of fantasy nothing more.
I think that's it. Some people want just the physical, which I think are the ones that lean towards the PSE. Others who are out for that GFE are into more than just the physical... it's the conversation, the flirting, the ego-building. I know that I don't have the biggest equipment out there, and that there are others who are better at DATY or ___insert skill here____, or whatever, but that's ok. For that moment in time, I want to hear how great it was, or how perfect I did everything. I *know* that it's a fantasy, but I still get that ego boost that makes my day when I walk away from a session after hearing those things. I think that's part of the whole experience.

And on the flip side, the best providers (IMHO) don't necessarily have to "lie", rather than accentuate the positive. Let's say I really did make the big "O" happen for her while DATY, but not while on the ride. For her to say "Wow, when you were down there you were really on fire!" isn't necessarily a lie. But if she said "Man, I've never been fucked so hard in my life!", she'd have a harder time selling that one than the other, even if she's had better DATY.

It's all in the attitude. All in all, when I'm done, I want to feel good about myself. I promise you that the girl that says "You know, that dick of yours is kinda puny" will have lost a client permanently, and her reputation is going to take a big hit in the local scene. No one wants the negative. Everyone wants to think they're great in the sack. So in my (ever so humble) opinion, a little lying goes a LONG way. It doesn't have to be blatant or completely out of this world lies, but just little white ones to put the cherry on top of our session.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:13 AM   #27
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Tiffany, first of all, thank you darlin'! I LIKE to think I am "real"! If you ever get down this way or I go North, I'd like to meet you!

Mr. Tudor, I am sorry that you seem so irritated (for lack of a better word) with this hobby. If you ever want to come over, have a nice relaxing massage and vent about it all in person, just let me know. Maybe we should just have a regular massage session and you can let it all out.

Sometimes talking helps...
Old 02-17-2010, 07:45 AM   #28
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmmm, How about a thread asking, "Why do you gents use avatars that in no way shape or form look like you?" LOL.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:00 AM   #29
dirty diana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5938
My ECCIE Reviews

hmmm, and this is coming from a guy who has brad pitt as his avatar pic.

reasons why u are out of touch with reality:

1.) u accuse people who's job it is to provide a FANTASY of being liars

2.) you believe men don't lie

3.) you are actually serious about it

i hope you never have the need to hire a lawyer
Old 02-17-2010, 09:15 AM   #30
Guest031210-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 1376

Quote:
At least you agree: it's all lies.