Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48464
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41762
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-15-2010, 08:33 PM   #1
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Why do ladies think it's necessary to lie???

Some, if not all, of the following are lies that appear BCD. Why do ladies find it necessary to lie about these things?
  1. "Your cock is so big/thick/long."
  2. "You're such a good lover."
  3. [She moans, moans, then screams as if she has an orgasm. Especially in DATY.]
  4. "I should have brought a magnum."
  5. "Oh, God, you're sooooooo deep in me!"
  6. "Damn, you're good!"
  7. [Pretends to love DFK/LFK.]
  8. [She moans when you suck her nipples.]
  9. [Other lies meant to build up your manliness.]

If you have others, add them on. Ladies, chime in if you have a halfway good defense.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:57 PM   #2
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't say anything I don't mean...if your dick aint big, I'm not gonna tell you...lol

Actually, if it is between 7-9 inches, I will tell you that you have a 'nice dick...a really nice dick...' I beleive I had only used the word 'big' once, and that was with a gentleman who was 12 inches....and I told him he was big because I was doubting whether or not he would fit! Especially because he wanted some back door play!

I don't say you are a good lover, but if you hit the right spot, you will hear me say 'that's good, just like that...' but that is more for me to enjoy it more, not to make you feel good.

I really do like DFK/LFK....when I am having a personal playdate with a friend, that may be all that we do...lay there and kiss like hell! It's my favorite part!

I'm an easy cummer...I even moan when I'm kissed good...when my neck is nibbled on...when hands run up under my shirt on my back...I moan a lot, and it is because I am really enjoying it....

I guess you got me stumped on this one....the only lies during my sessions is when the man says 'I'll be back to see you....' lol
Old 02-15-2010, 09:02 PM   #3
EmilyHemingway
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5956
My ECCIE Reviews

Because many hobbyists ask them to lie.

"You love my dick, don't you. Tell me how much you love my dick."
Old 02-15-2010, 09:12 PM   #4
Guest060812
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Your cock is so big

Wait a minute. You mean they were lying to me?
Old 02-16-2010, 03:47 AM   #5
clitlicker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

More Lies:
Your the only one I let fuck me in the ass.
Your the only one I suck without a condem.
Your the only one I let cum in my mouth.
Your my only boy friend.
I love you.
I miss you.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:05 AM   #6
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

OK, I got one....

You're my favorite!
Old 02-16-2010, 07:03 AM   #7
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63
Default What?!!? Girls lie too?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plJMQeKpz40"]YouTube- Terri Clark - Girls Lie Too[/ame]
Old 02-16-2010, 07:50 AM   #8
Kaci Snow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2336
My ECCIE Reviews

The same reason men lie to us oh your the best i have ever had thats the best blow job ever think about it just as already stated we are asked to lie so to speak i mean really if im in the heat of the moment with a guy and if hes like you like my dick dont you im not just gonna be like no i dont your not doing a damn thing then we would be wrong for that to. I dont know to many ladies that are gonna be like that we all lie it has nothing to do with gender. On the other hand how do you know that it is a lie? I moan when my nipples are licked and sucked on in the right way hell it feels good and i really do get to the BIG O with DATY almost every time so that would not be a lie.. I think its different with every guy just as your expierence with every girl will be different now i do agree that sometimes ladies do get a lil carried away as do the gents. I at one time had a girl that litteraly was screaming in ever session an i did tell her i was like hunny unless its really that good she should tone it down in there in seeing as my incall room is in the back part of the house and i could plain as day hear her by the frount door of the house.I know the guys had to have trouble hearing when they left apt. with her.lol
Old 02-16-2010, 04:27 PM   #9
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaci Snow View Post
The same reason men lie to us oh your the best i have ever had thats the best blow job ever think about it just as already stated we are asked to lie so to speak i mean really if im in the heat of the moment with a guy and if hes like you like my dick dont you im not just gonna be like no i dont your not doing a damn thing then we would be wrong for that to. I dont know to many ladies that are gonna be like that we all lie it has nothing to do with gender. On the other hand how do you know that it is a lie? I moan when my nipples are licked and sucked on in the right way hell it feels good and i really do get to the BIG O with DATY almost every time so that would not be a lie.. I think its different with every guy just as your expierence with every girl will be different now i do agree that sometimes ladies do get a lil carried away as do the gents. I at one time had a girl that litteraly was screaming in ever session an i did tell her i was like hunny unless its really that good she should tone it down in there in seeing as my incall room is in the back part of the house and i could plain as day hear her by the frount door of the house.I know the guys had to have trouble hearing when they left apt. with her.lol
Damn, it's hard to read this stream-of-consciousness shit w/o punctuation!
Old 02-16-2010, 06:41 PM   #10
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Why do men lie?
Old 02-16-2010, 06:48 PM   #11
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Men don't lie, they get laid. But that's how girls get their hooks in us, isn't it?
Old 02-16-2010, 07:55 PM   #12
viviantonight
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2930
My ECCIE Reviews
Default huh???

Quote:
Men don't lie, they get laid. But that's how girls get their hooks in us, isn't it?
uummm what????? really??? did you seriously just say men don't lie????
I think someone is a little confused...that being you, charlestudor2005!
A better question might be why would you expect the truth???
This whole business is a lie...we use alias's..for christ sake there's your first clue...if you want some truth get a relationship...lol
Old 02-16-2010, 08:00 PM   #13
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I, for one, am a TERRIBLE liar! I think that is why I have a difficult time getting into role playing. It's just not me.

If I'm having a good time, you will know it AND if I don't like you, you will know THAT as well.

I am certain that there are some that DO get a little carried away but I think there are honest folks out there too...male AND female.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:03 PM   #14
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by viviantonight View Post
This whole business is a lie...we use alias's..for christ sake there's your first clue...if you want some truth get a relationship...lol
So, you agree. It's all a lie. At least the men are honest. They want a fuck. Ladies, OTOH, are trying to portray a "scene." But really, they only want $$$. Just the cash part of the transaction. And there is very little truth in a relationship either. SOs wind up lying to each other in lots of ways.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:10 PM   #15
txtraveler07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Some, if not all, of the following are lies that appear BCD. Why do ladies find it necessary to lie about these things?
  1. "Your cock is so big/thick/long."
  2. "You're such a good lover."
  3. [She moans, moans, then screams as if she has an orgasm. Especially in DATY.]
  4. "I should have brought a magnum."
  5. "Oh, God, you're sooooooo deep in me!"
  6. "Damn, you're good!"
  7. [Pretends to love DFK/LFK.]
  8. [She moans when you suck her nipples.]
  9. [Other lies meant to build up your manliness.]

If you have others, add them on. Ladies, chime in if you have a halfway good defense.
So... any hint of sexual prowess on your part is a lie?

They lie because:

"You like my cock, baby?"
"Actually, it's making me seriously consider lesbianism."

is bad for business.
Thread Closed