Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70459
biomed160897
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453001
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47704
pyramider46370
bambino40428
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2021, 12:53 AM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Dilbert, he probably got the one shot J&J dose which is the least efficient. I see how he wears his masks. He doesn't even wear it properly to cover up his nose. I am surprised he didn't catch it earlier considering how many people he is always around.

if you say so

Yeah, that's what I thought big mouth. You keep talking your shit and hide like I knew you would.

Like I said, I'm willing to put my money is with my shit talking. You obviously are not. I now demand an apology from you big mouth shit talker! LOL

you know you ain't getting it. i'll tell you what. you do as i suggest. post something .. that shows the big bucks you say you got.

as i said, if it's more than me. good for you, my number won't be trailer park numbers.

so bye bye nighty night we got money to make at daybreak. right?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 01:01 AM   #17
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you know you ain't getting it. i'll tell you what. you do as i suggest. post something .. that shows the big bucks you say you got.

as i said, if it's more than me. good for you, my number won't be trailer park numbers.

so bye bye nighty night we got money to make at daybreak. right?

We do that in person with cash to bet. Any idiot can fudge numbers on the internet. Hell, I'll bring a marker just to make sure both of our bills are legit. Posting accounts on the internet though, nah, that's weak bullshit sauce. I have friends from the hood and they do that shit all of the time and fake the amount of money they have for loans all of the damn time. We prove it in person big mouth. Don't be trying to run away now big mouth. It's an easy bet to settle if you got it. I do, you don't.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 01:04 AM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
We do that in person with cash to bet. Any idiot can fudge numbers on the internet. Hell, I'll bring a marker just to make sure both of our bills are legit. Posting accounts on the internet though, nah, that's weak bullshit sauce. I have friends from the hood and they do that shit all of the time and fake the amount of money they have for loans all of the damn time. We prove it in person big mouth.

you sound like a con artist. is that what they taught you at the Ivy League? gonna bring a paper bag full of monopoly money?

BAHHHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 01:14 AM   #19
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you sound like a con artist. is that what they taught you at the Ivy League? gonna bring a paper bag full of monopoly money?

BAHHHAAAAA
Okay. You bring the marker of your own choosing to check whether my cash is real. I'll do the same to check your cash. Now isn't this fun big mouth? No more bullshit. Let's make this put up or shut up time. There is no con here. I don't make money that way.

Sucks for you but occasionally I just want to see whether you shit talkers are willing to actually put their money behind their words. You're not going to do it but if I am wrong about this bet, you walk away with $100K of my money. What the fuck do I really care, I made that last Friday with MRNA and PFE. If you're wrong, I just add your $100K to my pile of easy money. Deal?

Edit: If you are foolish enough to go through with this bet, we stop posting about it in public and work through specifics via PM so I can make an easy $100K in a few hours.

I'm not trying to put on a show for others and finish every post with silly "BAHAHAHAHAHHA" corny bullshit as an exclamation point. I just want some easy money so no need to keep posting publicly about it if you are dumb enough to follow through with it.

Of course, you're not going to go through with it so your big mouth will just keep talking shit and writing checks that your bank account can't cash when confronted. Trust me, I'm not the one to play your games with to put it kindly (and no, that is not a threat Crypt K so don't give me 10 points again if this is RTMd by big mouth)... BAHHHAAAAA
Old 12-01-2021, 02:53 AM   #20
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I do want to apologize for my back and forth with TWK. I don't like braggarts about their money and after just rereading my posts, I definitely came across that way. I am very fortunate financially and I don't take that for granted. Nevertheless, it was silly of me to somewhat bully him because of that fact for all to see because he was running his big mouth too much again. I certainly don't apologize to him for doing it, but I should have just bit my tongue and never responded to him instead of taking the big shot asshole route the way that I did and disrespected those who were reading it other than him.

Again, my apologies because that was a bit much and hell, I even offended myself while I was just rereading some of my posts.

If anyone wants to show that my apology is accepted, please just put in a big "fuck you" and fill in the blank with a word of your choice... Oh and mods, I specifically asked for these "Fuck you's" so they are more than welcomed by me so please don't point anyone. I accept my penance with a smile.

In a nutshell, I am saying that other than to TWK, I am sorry and my bad because it was tacky and in bad form.
Old 12-01-2021, 05:51 AM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I do want to apologize for my back and forth with TWK. I don't like braggarts about their money and after just rereading my posts, I definitely came across that way. I am very fortunate financially and I don't take that for granted. Nevertheless, it was silly of me to somewhat bully him because of that fact for all to see because he was running his big mouth too much again. I certainly don't apologize to him for doing it, but I should have just bit my tongue and never responded to him instead of taking the big shot asshole route the way that I did and disrespected those who were reading it other than him.

Again, my apologies because that was a bit much and hell, I even offended myself while I was just rereading some of my posts.

If anyone wants to show that my apology is accepted, please just put in a big "fuck you" and fill in the blank with a word of your choice... Oh and mods, I specifically asked for these "Fuck you's" so they are more than welcomed by me so please don't point anyone. I accept my penance with a smile.

In a nutshell, I am saying that other than to TWK, I am sorry and my bad because it was tacky and in bad form.
You’re the biggest braggart on ECCIE. Exactly how many shares of Pfizer and Moderna do you have? I could go on with your bogus claims. Just not in this forum. Of course this thread is about politics. Covid is political. LeClown inserts himself into politics all the time Mr Ivy Leaguer. Do the math. A 5th grader can figure it out. Screenshot your bullshit.

https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/5507
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 06:02 AM   #22
bambino
Valued Poster

Great Week so far:

LeBron CV19
Cuomo Ousted
Jack Dorsey Ousted
Maxwell Trial
Smollett Trial
Marlyn Mansion raided
18 Congressman not running

And it’s only Tuesday!!!!
Old 12-01-2021, 06:11 AM   #23
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

This deserves a political thread because James likes to insert himself into politics.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 06:30 AM   #24
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

my thought is that it is wednesday
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 06:51 AM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
The fact that someone like James were vaccinated and still got covid. It goes to show that CDC was lying about the nature of CV19. Moving goal post on a number of CV19 issues with the vaccine.
How so?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 06:52 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Great Week so far:

Maxwell Trial

And it’s only Tuesday!!!!
That trial is not good for Trump
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 07:08 AM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That trial is not good for Trump
https://t.me/rrndaily/125245
Old 12-01-2021, 07:12 AM   #28
bambino
Valued Poster

As the trial of Jeffrey Epstein accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell begins, here’s a friendly reminder that the ONLY person who openly cooperated with the Epstein victims’ lawyer in 2009 was Donald Trump, per the lawyer’s own words ����

https://t.me/rrndaily/125309

Remember these facts about Trump:

- He barred Epstein from Mar-a-lago in the 90’s when Epstein was found out.
- He assisted Florida police in their investigation of Epstein in the 90’s.
- He protected one of Epstein’s victims when they were on the run from Epstein.
- There is no evidence he flew on Lolita express, Trump has denied these allegations.
- Trump served as POTUS for 4 years and during that time of being vetted more than anyone else in history they were never able to link Trump in any relation to Epstein.

News related to trial follow on this Channel
��@GhislaineMaxwellTrial
Old 12-01-2021, 07:51 AM   #29
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yup another very rare Break through case
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 07:52 AM   #30
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... What they tied to Trump was that when Epstein was
there and trying to recruit a young massusse who complained
- Trump threw him off the property!

This was mentioned at the time Epstein was heading to the hoosegow.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women