Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47649
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2021, 07:19 PM   #1
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default LeClown James has Covid!!!

He’s fully vaccinated of course.

https://t.me/CandlesInTheNight/26247

bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 07:22 PM   #2
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Will someone please put him in quarantine !

lolling
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 07:27 PM   #3
Salty Again
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=bambino;1062665134]He’s fully vaccinated of course.

... "of course" .... ...

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 07:28 PM   #4
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Will someone please put him in quarantine !

lolling
He's in quarantine!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 10:33 PM   #5
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

How is this political? He's around a lot of people all of the time. The head coach of the Dallas Cowboys has Covid too now. He's around a lot of people all of the time. My ex's sister who is a complete bitch came down with Covid last week... Is that worth me starting a thread about as well?

Or maybe it's just funny and considered political to some clowns when a filthy rich superstar black athlete comes down with Covid to the old racists in this forum.

Call me crazy but I didn't think it was funny when Trump came down with Covid and I don't think it is funny that Lebron has now. I'm all about jokes, but some things just aren't funny to me. And considering the advanced age of many in this forum and probably poor nutrition of many, the last thing I would be doing is laughing at anyone's health issues if I was in your shoes. LeBron will be just fine. Will you guys who are taking joy in this be just fine though?
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 11:12 PM   #6
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
How is this political? He's around a lot of people all of the time. The head coach of the Dallas Cowboys has Covid too now. He's around a lot of people all of the time. My ex's sister who is a complete bitch came down with Covid last week... Is that worth me starting a thread about as well?

Or maybe it's just funny and considered political to some clowns when a filthy rich superstar black athlete comes down with Covid to the old racists in this forum.

Call me crazy but I didn't think it was funny when Trump came down with Covid and I don't think it is funny that Lebron has now. I'm all about jokes, but some things just aren't funny to me. And considering the advanced age of many in this forum and probably poor nutrition of many, the last thing I would be doing is laughing at anyone's health issues if I was in your shoes. LeBron will be just fine. Will you guys who are taking joy in this be just fine though?

do you have any idea how many times BronTurd has used his fame and wealth to be "political"?

and you went to an Ivy school?

BAHHAHAAAAAA

don't even make me take you to ... "school" over that.

BAHHAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 11:17 PM   #7
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

We are talking about his health. What the fuck is political about that? Last time I checked, he said he was vaccinated for his own reasons but wasn't trying to push his beliefs on to others. That's not political, genius. Again, we are talking about solely his health and Covid if you can focus. We are not talking about his political stance on anything.
Old 11-30-2021, 11:21 PM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
We are talking about his health. What the fuck is political about that?

his health isn't political ... but he is.
Old 11-30-2021, 11:32 PM   #9
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
his health isn't political ... but he is.
Cool. Should we start threads about Bill Russell, Jim Brown and Kareem now because of their health issues? They were a hell of a lot more vocal than Lebron is about politics regarding civil rights.

Anyway, I'm not going to go back and forth with you because you are definitely in the old racists column that I referenced earlier so you'll go on and on about nothing... I've said what I had to say so I see no point in repeating myself again.

Give your own posts your usual double likes and be done with it.
Old 11-30-2021, 11:52 PM   #10
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Cool. Should we start threads about Bill Russell, Jim Brown and Kareem now because of their health issues? They were a hell of a lot more vocal than Lebron is about politics regarding civil rights.

Anyway, I'm not going to go back and forth with you because you are definitely in the old racists column that I referenced earlier so you'll go on and on about nothing... I've said what I had to say so I see no point in repeating myself again.

Give your own posts your usual double likes and be done with it.

another ivy league debate cop out. can't defend .. say you won't .. can't .. so you quit. how far did that get you in Corp America?

will you send me flowers in the "old racist" retirement home?

i'll send you my suite number ..

https://www.royalview.com.hk/en/

the pool is nice ...

https://www.royalview.com.hk/en/photo-gallery/

Old 12-01-2021, 12:07 AM   #11
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
another ivy league debate cop out. can't defend .. say you won't .. can't .. so you quit. how far did that get you in Corp America?
Considering the fact that you are more than two decades older than me, and I probably make a hell of a lot more money than you have ever made in a year in income with my job and probably a hell of a lot more in investments alone in a year (forget about work), let's just say I'll stick to what works best for me.

I live in DFW. You do as well according to you. I'll put a hundy K on that and easily prove that to you if you are dumb enough to take that bet. Don't try to get strong with me racist old man unless you want to walk the walk and talk the talk and put money on it. I don't turn down taking easy money.

Otherwise, yeah, you keep talking your shit but I believe a man should put his money behind his words when talking shit. I'm more than willing to do that. Are you foolish enough to give me $100K because of your big mouth regarding how far corporate America got me is the question?

My degrees and where they are from have nothing to do with the fact that I am smart enough to know when I am wasting my time going back and forth with racist relics of the human form.
Old 12-01-2021, 12:26 AM   #12
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

COVID is fake
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 12:36 AM   #13
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

The fact that someone like James were vaccinated and still got covid. It goes to show that CDC was lying about the nature of CV19. Moving goal post on a number of CV19 issues with the vaccine.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 12:40 AM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Considering the fact that you are more than two decades older than me, and I probably make a hell of a lot more money than you have ever made in a year in income with my job and probably a hell of a lot more in investments alone in a year (forget about work), let's just say I'll stick to what works best for me.

I live in DFW. You do as well according to you. I'll put a hundy K on that and easily prove that to you if you are dumb enough to take that bet. Don't try to get strong with me racist old man unless you want to walk the walk and talk the talk and put money on it. I don't turn down taking easy money.

Otherwise, yeah, you keep talking your shit but I believe a man should put his money behind his words when talking shit. I'm more than willing to do that. Are you foolish enough to do so is the question?

i wouldn't waste 100k to meet you. and i have that and then some.

go to bed rifleman. get up and make some money. like i will

but if you want to ... post your investment account balance. screenshot. not just some made up number. that's too easy

and if you happen to have more than me good for you. there are a few posters here i'm quite sure could make you look like you live in a trailer park in McKinney rather than Southlake.

maybe not you ... if you want to prove it .. but there are a few of my "friendlimes" who would fall out of their chairs at how much a "dumb uneducated racist redneck" has.
Old 12-01-2021, 12:42 AM   #15
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
The fact that someone like James were vaccinated and still got covid. It goes to show that CDC was lying about the nature of CV19. Moving goal post on a number of CV19 issues with the vaccine.
Dilbert, he probably got the one shot J&J dose which is the least efficient. I see how he wears his masks. He doesn't even wear it properly to cover up his nose. I am surprised he didn't catch it earlier considering how many people he is always around.

Quote:
i wouldn't waste 100k to meet you. and i have that and then some.

go to bed rifleman. get up and make some money. like i will

but if you want to ... post your investment account balance. screenshot. not just some made up number. that's too easy

and if you happen to have more than me good for you. there are a few posters here i'm quite sure could make you look like you live in a trailer park in McKinney rather than Southlake.

maybe not you ... if you want to prove it .. but there are a few of my "friendlimes" who would fall out of their chairs at how much a "dumb uneducated racist redneck" has.
Yeah, that's what I thought big mouth. You keep talking your shit and hide like I knew you would.

Like I said, I'm willing to put my money behind my mouth. You obviously are not. I now demand an apology from you big mouth shit talker! LOL

Don't worry about when I sleep. I don't sleep much.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women