Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60124
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47647
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-18-2020, 03:23 PM   #421
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle Banks View Post
I have a lot of useful information I'd love to share here but historically, any woman I've seen on this board with an opinion gets singled out for the purposes of harm and intimidation, so it's just not worth it.
Fire away, girl! I've got your back. Not a WK since I don't know you. But lots of guys may be interested in your "useful information" so feel free to share.
Old 08-18-2020, 03:28 PM   #422
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Is no one allowed to laugh anymore? At anything? What I find amusing you may not and vice versa. That is ok.
You're right, berry. For example, I find you highly amusing. Too bad you don't know how to laugh at yourself.
Old 08-18-2020, 03:37 PM   #423
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You're right, berry. For example, I find you highly amusing. Too bad you don't know how to laugh at yourself.
What a coincidence. I find you highly amusing as well. And I never take things too seriously Lusty, just as much as I know how to laugh at you. Laughter is good for you. Everyone needs to laugh more.

And see, I knew you couldn't let me have the last word
How about this time?
Old 08-18-2020, 03:53 PM   #424
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Yeah, laughter is a great thing. I grew up in a gangster family. It was like Good Fellas. Those guys were the greatest ball busters in Pittsburgh. They were better than the trash talkers in sports now. Truly funny stuff. So, 90% of what I post is tongue in cheek. I guess I’m not sensitive to people who have thin skin. I take it as well as I give it. Sometimes I forget the emoji thing to soften it up. I guess I’m a bully. But people that have met me know better. I could be a bully, but never was. What I do abhor are liars and dishonest people. I will expose them. That’s a good thing for people to know who they are.
Old 08-18-2020, 04:02 PM   #425
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
What a coincidence. I find you highly amusing as well. And I never take things too seriously Lusty, just as much as I know how to laugh at you. Laughter is good for you. Everyone needs to laugh more.

And see, I knew you couldn't let me have the last word
How about this time?
Even your contrived, unoriginal sense of "humor" amuses me lol!

If you paid attention, you would have noticed I was responding to your condescending post to Elle Banks. I actually let you have the last word in our previous exchange. I was hoping it might tamp down your pathological insecurity.

On second thought, that's another source of amusement to me so go ahead and let it rip.
Old 08-18-2020, 04:18 PM   #426
Elle Banks
Erotic Concierge

User ID: 350644
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
What would you call a person who extorts people? Or makes phony tweets on Twitter about someone? I can think of a lot of appropriate names. Some would say that’s a bully. I call it something else.
Okay, you feel wronged. How many times must you call this person out? To what end? What is it accomplishing?

The fact that my post was quoted and rebutted several times over just drives my point home. Engaging negatively with each other or other providers accomplishes nothing except for making people feel bad, bullied, etc.

Ever consider it time to live and let go? It makes this place intolerable for others and a haven for people who have no idea what is going on that just simply want to demean providers. If someone is contributing useful information, can we refrain from harassing them for things in the past or must you keep this vendetta ever present?

It's a poor reflection on our community as a whole which I would imagine we'd want to take pride in, not disparage.
Old 08-18-2020, 04:27 PM   #427
bambino
Valued Poster

You two are fucking up my sacred hooker board experience. I come here for civility. Just like my high tea at the Harvard, Yale, Princeton Club. Which I’m a member. Can you knock it off? I’m more interested in Mentally, Physically and Emotionally stability. Or, being extorted and beaten in the head head with a hammer. That’s what I’m screaming.
Old 08-18-2020, 05:04 PM   #428
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Okay, you feel wronged. How many times must you call this person out? To what end? What is it accomplishing?

The fact that my post was quoted and rebutted several times over just drives my point home. Engaging negatively with each other or other providers accomplishes nothing except for making people feel bad, bullied, etc.

Ever consider it time to live and let go? It makes this place intolerable for others and a haven for people who have no idea what is going on that just simply want to demean providers. If someone is contributing useful information, can we refrain from harassing them for things in the past or must you keep this vendetta ever present?

It's a poor reflection on our community as a whole which I would imagine we'd want to take pride in, not disparage.
Maybe your buddy DG should let go of her bad ways. Yeah? Look, you and I had a disagreement a year ago. We settled it amicably via PM. Carry on if you wish.
Old 08-18-2020, 07:27 PM   #429
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Define “working girl”
What a ridiculous request.
Old 08-18-2020, 10:34 PM   #430
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:

Time to live and let go you say?
Time to forget things in their past you say?

Then tell me, why do you screen? I have no idea what you require from a screening perspective but it doesn't matter. Why do you not practice what you preach and just live and let go, forget things in the past and not screen? Because it is all the same concept. I assume when you screen, you will not see someone if they have something in their background you do not like or feel comfortable with. Well here is a shocker, guys can be that way too.

But unlike providers, guys don't ask you for your driver's license, linked in account, the address of your first born, etc. We share info with other hobbyists through boards like this. So if it has been reported that someone has had past issues extorting guys, scamming guys, being hypocritical or whatever, don't you think that is something we want to share with our fellow hobbyists? Is that not important for a guy to know when deciding if he wants to see someone? Or should only guys live and let go and forget things in a girl's past?
Old 08-19-2020, 12:14 AM   #431
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I have missed you fuckers, I guess I need to poke in more often. Although its sad to see during my hiatus things havent improved with the lady selection, alas the demise of TOS. The majority certainly didint migrate here it seems.

Jinny I till have the half done Pistolero bobblehead in my workshop 🤣

Hows Tatas been? And Riggins? Where the fuck is Riggins?
Old 08-19-2020, 06:17 AM   #432
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Keep shouting your “information” from the rooftops Bam. It’s called cyber bullying, cyber stalking, and malicious slander but you can call it whatever you want. Your audience of the same 6 people here are grateful, I’m sure.

This all really just drives home my original point, (which I respectfully provided in the very beginning of this thread only to be immediately met with personal attacks and slander), that the users of this forum do not represent “most” clients.

Most of them don’t want to participate in this type negative, caustic, toxicity anymore than providers do. Oh well.

As always, wishing you all good health and peace of mind. It’s a beautiful day, enjoy the blue skies if you can
Old 08-19-2020, 06:26 AM   #433
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Keep shouting your “information” from the rooftops Bam. It’s called cyber bullying, cyber stalking, and malicious slander but you can call it whatever you want. Your audience of the same 6 people here are grateful, I’m sure.

This all really just drives home my original point, (which I respectfully provided in the very beginning of this thread only to be immediately met with personal attacks and slander), that the users of this forum do not represent “most” clients.

Most of them don’t want to participate in this type negative, caustic, toxicity anymore than providers do. Oh well.

As always, wishing you all good health and peace of mind. It’s a beautiful day, enjoy the blue skies if you can
It’s you that bullies people in real life. Like the hobbyist from Erie. I guess his life will never be the same. I’ve never caused anyone harm in the hobby or RL. Not a soul.
Old 08-19-2020, 06:37 AM   #434
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It’s you that bullies people in real life. Like the hobbyist from Erie. I guess his life will never be the same.
I don’t know why you are the way you are, but it’s sad and I feel bad for you. It must be an awful way to live life with so much hate in your heart that you have to project it on to others. Again, I truly am wishing you some peace.
Old 08-19-2020, 06:56 AM   #435
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
I don’t know why you are the way you are, but it’s sad and I feel bad for you. It must be an awful way to live life with so much hate in your heart that you have to project it on to others. Again, I truly am wishing you some peace.
Oh, I have a great life. Great family, friends and business associates. I don’t have any hate in my heart for anyone. Including you. But your behavior disgusts me. I’ll bring this up again since you broadcasted it on Indys. Why did a hobbyist bring an Amazon to an appointment with you? She really bitch slapped you. You posted the pics on Indys. The bruises and bald spots on your head. That was pretty brutal. Why did that happen? Was it a random act? Or was it payback? My guess is the latter. I’ll drop the mic now.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women