Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2011, 11:49 PM   #31
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

I started in March of last year and I guess I can say I did start during this recession. I've done pretty well so far.

Now this month has been a pretty shitty month for me. I was in a bad car accident with a hobbyist and to be honest with you with my back injury etc....I've notice alot of providers and I do mean ALOT! have been down here in my area advertising so yeah it's been pretty dead here. I was thinking it was the recession but had no idea alot of out of town providers were here in my city. I seen most of them post on Backpage and started to see alot of them post on here too.

Anyways back to the recession and the hobby. When I first started I did pretty good. I do have alot of reviews to prove it. I wanna say that this economy has hurt everyone. Thats why I don't even dance in the strip clubs anymore cuz nobody really spends money there anymore. Now as for the hobby, I wanna say it fluctuates because of the recession/economy. There's time that I'll make alot of money and there's times that I make enough money to cover my expenses for the month.

I can say that I believe the hobby is kinda recession proof but then again like I said it fluctuates. Thats just my opinion. What u think?
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 02:30 PM   #32
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I hope and wish all of you success in your providing but if any of you have followed how we have overspent as a nation I hope your putting all your money away because we are headed for a recession like the country has never seen before. It is forcast that in one or two years this country will be bankrupt. Our currency will have little value on foreign markets and we will have a 20 to 30 percent jobless rate. I would suggest you only put your money in completely funded banks with huge capital reserves or just stick the shit in your mattress. I don't want to sound like sour grapes but if you don't prepare your going to be in dire straits. I promise you that a 5 dollar full menu session is coming. It's simple math. We just keep printing money we don't have. I hope with all of my heart I am completely wrong but my brain says I'm not. Make all that you can but please put some away because you will need it.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:10 AM   #33
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestycctx View Post
I started in March of last year and I guess I can say I did start during this recession. I've done pretty well so far.

Now this month has been a pretty shitty month for me. I was in a bad car accident with a hobbyist and to be honest with you with my back injury etc....I've notice alot of providers and I do mean ALOT! have been down here in my area advertising so yeah it's been pretty dead here. I was thinking it was the recession but had no idea alot of out of town providers were here in my city. I seen most of them post on Backpage and started to see alot of them post on here too.

Anyways back to the recession and the hobby. When I first started I did pretty good. I do have alot of reviews to prove it. I wanna say that this economy has hurt everyone. Thats why I don't even dance in the strip clubs anymore cuz nobody really spends money there anymore. Now as for the hobby, I wanna say it fluctuates because of the recession/economy. There's time that I'll make alot of money and there's times that I make enough money to cover my expenses for the month.

I can say that I believe the hobby is kinda recession proof but then again like I said it fluctuates. Thats just my opinion. What u think?
I feel that the hobby is recession proof for providers that give great service & are highly reviewed. The girls that play games will suffer the most in the longrun.
hobbyprojb is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:22 AM   #34
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbyprojb View Post
Just giving her some ideas. I feel that most girls need to come to South Florida to see how good the market is down here. Plenty of Cities to work with.. Port St. Lucie,West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, & Miami.

Its not good to me when I make $300 per hour and going rate there is $150.. Why would one come there to make half the money they make home? I would only have interest in Fl for vacation. lol

Quote:
I feel that the hobby is recession proof for providers that give great service & are highly reviewed. The girls that play games will suffer the most in the longrun.
Agreed. I think this is the case for any business.

As I always say you can sell anything to anyone in a "bad economy" if you market it properly.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:57 AM   #35
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

[quote=LynnT;1487306]Its not good to me when I make $300 per hour and going rate there is $150.. Why would one come there to make half the money they make home? I would only have interest in Fl for vacation. lol

It really depends on what the provider wants. Some girls are high volume & can take plenty of calls during the day at a rate of $150. Other girls might want to take the low volume route & charge $300. What ever works for you is great.
Old 07-19-2011, 02:35 PM   #36
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Recession, what recession? A recession is when your neighbor is without a job. A depression is when you are without a job
Not always true, I'm without a job but depression? No way!!! I love being without a job. Gives me more time for my hobbies. And since one of my hobby's makes money online, that pays for my other hobbies.
And since I'm only mid fifties, I'm in for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong vacation with all the hobby time (and money) I so desperately need.

Wave
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:18 PM   #37
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Another thing I've noticed. In a down economy, I think more marginal providers enter the field as a way to supplement lost income. In other words, they enter the market out of need. When the economy is good, we see more marginal providers enter the field as a way to fill a void because demand is high. In a good economy, they enter the market out of greed. I will contend that for quality purposes in terms of providers, we need a steady economy. This keeps out both types of marginal providers while keeping the quality providers thus making the clients job so much easier in determining who to see.
I have noticed plenty of college girls/college graduates that are getting into the biz in my area. I love helping these girls out! Hopefully some of them with stay in the biz as UTR Providers if the economy ever picks up.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:33 AM   #38
JohnnyG1977
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Yeah, I hear some providers are having trouble because guys have less disposable income these days.

However, upscale providers, much like the gentlemen they cater to, never have to worry. I mean, if a girl spends her time marketing herself to bankers, she is probably going to do well despite the economy's overall performance.

Also, some ladies are just really good at what they do. This explains why they do well in both boom and bust times.
JohnnyG1977 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:24 AM   #39
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

The economic down turn has certainly caused all of us to make adjustments and or changes. There is also an influx of new providers for the very same reason. And I'm trying to get to each and everyone of them just as fast as I can LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 07:56 AM   #40
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
The economic down turn has certainly caused all of us to make adjustments and or changes. There is also an influx of new providers for the very same reason. And I'm trying to get to each and everyone of them just as fast as I can LOL
Your not the only one,lol! I'm enjoying all of the new beautiful providers getting into the biz!
Old 09-27-2011, 04:39 PM   #41
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

I have been noticing more rate drops in South Florida. Guess we have more supply than demand for providers compounded with the sluggish economy.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:48 PM   #42
anaximander
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default guns or hons

It's not so much the recession as it has
been the damn inflation.
With new combat boots @ $500
premium 5.56 is at usury rates
FFL fees and licensing now need
a friggin lawyer to get your hardware
anytime this year.

That leaves less and less for play.
Consequently it's mainly ATF or On Site Procurement.
No lie about some civie type girls doing it for quick money.
A carhop at sonic snooped on me surfing eccie and bp.
She asked what they were- told her.
Asked why would I go there for a date.
Told her I was married, it's not about a date.
You could almost see the gears spinning in her
head. Her eyes lit up and she blurted out
she'd fuck me for that much.... and she did.
So Houston wasn't too bad.

Still looking forward to the professional though.
Mya Amylanna looks very tempting.
But I have a honeysuckle jones that
won't let me think straight till I sate it.

I can think of way many more ways to
spend $1200+/- than a damn lawyer.
anaximander is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:00 PM   #43
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Very well said. I know a lot of ladies had a tough month in August. However, It was my most profitable month.
When it all comes down to it, the success of a lady depends on her body type, looks, marketing... etc.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 04:33 AM   #44
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I have noticed plenty of college girls/college graduates that are getting into the biz in my area. I love helping these girls out! Hopefully some of them with stay in the biz as UTR Providers if the economy ever picks up.
Dude most of them aren't really going to class. It's just something they say. But just know that behind that hot little number you like giving your money to is a bf laying on the couch, getting baked and playing Madden.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:07 AM   #45
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Hobby economy is not so bad, yet. When you see the stripper slide line at the soup kitchens . . . then it will be bad.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women