Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-15-2011, 02:15 PM   #31
sanan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Karla** View Post
I'm just going to end it with whatever-some people love it some people don't-just like everythingdidn't mean to get so worked up just got mad when that woman from p411 said my statement was false when I didn't know what was going on
The losers are eager to shut you up Sweetie!

Stick with it! You are right and they wrong!

I will deal with sewer mouth on another posting.

Old 04-15-2011, 02:18 PM   #32
Aftershock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanan View Post
No it isn't! Hobbyists are offered free membership for 6 months if the scammers need some publicity,
6 months free! sign me up...oh wait I already am.

Quote:
if the Hobbyist is willing to pay the $89.00 he could be on the state sex offender list yet still become a 'verified' client on preferred411.
Youre gonna pay to use the site either way once youre verified (client). Your must be thinking if the client is verfied by employment and gets a Basic membership. Heres a little snip from p411 Basic - is by employment verification only. First we make sure that the business is legitimate, and then we make sure that the applicant works there and is the same person who is signing up. Basic members are to be treated with caution, as someone with the resources and desire who wishes to cause a problem could potentially get verified using this method. Glossing over this fact does no one any favors. We encourage you to do as much additional screening as you need to feel comfortable and keep yourself safe from harm. P411 is not some miracle answer that does all the work for you (hobbyist and provders). Its a tool that you work with to make hobbying a bit more convenient. As stated above a provider is encouraged to look a little more into the Basic member which you are so "concerned" about.

Quote:
BTW I do really take exception to your trying to talk off Karla, a VP on this site, out of this by telling her she must be mistaken about her pictures being deleted and then having to pay these scammers to fix that problem
Wow, really? Now if Im not mistaking this statement is directed at Sonya who is above and beyond established here. Honestly If I was a provider and Sonya was politely dropping bits of knowledge my way, Id be all ears.

Quote:
As to her objection to prefferred411scam.com asking applicants for their job details AS WELL AS their personal ID information, that too IS NONE OF THEIR or anybody esle's business in this arena.
Her (Karla) objection of job details was a misunderstanding of a reply meant for you. I believe the providers screening is totally different from the hobbyist for that matter. If you dont like the fact you gotta give a little extra info to join p411 good for you, move on a let it go. P411 is not a place you just show up with burning loins and an e-mail, then boom! youre a member.
Old 04-15-2011, 02:21 PM   #33
sanan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
You got me. I have never heard a more compelling argument as that......

I came in here starting a nasty comment because I did qualify as a sewer mouthed gutter dweller, and I whine like a child. I stick to those bottom dwelling highdollar 411 girls, they are just my size 200lbs and higher.

P411 steals my money, and that is me. I love fat big chested women.
Yeah I thought so, you never got over your mommie not giving you enough suck!

Old 04-15-2011, 02:30 PM   #34
sanan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershock View Post
6 murning loins and an e-mail, then boom! youre a member.
Please my sides are already hurting me too much from laughing at the attempts to justify 411prefferredscam.com, above.

Your's is a ton of typing that achieves exactly nothing.

The service is a mob scam just like AdultFriendFinder is.

Get over it, admit you have been ripped off. Find another service that does work.

Old 04-15-2011, 02:42 PM   #35
Aftershock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershock View Post
P411 is not a place you just show up with burning loins and an e-mail, then boom! youre a member.
I gotta admit when I really think about it this quote, it is funny cuz thats how I ended up on aspd lol... then here.
Btw sanan whys your quote look different than mine?
Old 04-15-2011, 02:48 PM   #36
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey, aftershock... Sanan only hurting himself cause he's off my list LOL..Oh yea sonya has a list WEE!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend
Old 04-15-2011, 02:56 PM   #37
Aftershock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Please my sides are already hurting me too much from laughing at the attempts to justify 411prefferredscam.com, above.

Your's is a ton of typing that achieves exactly nothing.

The service is a mob scam just like AdultFriendFinder is.

Get over it, admit you have been ripped off. Find another service that does work.

*sigh* Sanan just admit that you're not upset that P411 is the bandit you make it out to be. You're just upset because all you acheived was an EPIC FAIL while attempting to get into P411. Youre really the one in denial here dude and its sad. I hope this is the only facet of your life you behave like this. At the very least Im happy that my "ton of typing" has amused you. At no time was I trying to upset you any further, just present a fair argument to your views on this post. Good day sir.
Old 04-15-2011, 03:18 PM   #38
Marcus78
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Hey, aftershock... Sanan only hurting himself cause he's off my list LOL..Oh yea sonya has a list WEE!
Damn! A hobbying life without experiencing the Playmate is a life not worth pursuing...
Old 04-15-2011, 03:30 PM   #39
sanan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya View Post
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend
What must be must be..

Bye.

Old 04-15-2011, 03:33 PM   #40
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quite honestly sanan ==> if you're looking for sympathy because you could not meet Gina's carved in concrete and proven standards for association through her service;

might I suggest you look between "sh _ t and Syphilis" in your dictionary because obviously -- you are not going to get it here....

you might want to try your "Funk And Wagnalls"
Old 04-15-2011, 03:55 PM   #41
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Karla it sounds to me as if you were using the client option rather than the provider option.

Additionally even if it wasn't free, I still think its a great preventative measure tool for you ladies. I would rather pay a small fee to use a tool that would help my safety than to have to explain my job, family, or CPS (if it applies) why I am being charged with prostitution.
Old 04-15-2011, 04:13 PM   #42
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Yeah I thought so, you never got over your mommie not giving you enough suck!

You really are a complete moron, arent you?

Lets break this down again for you,

You failed, because you tried using BP girls for reference. BP girls are notoriously flakey. If your references had vouched for you, you would have still been a newbie. You have to get OK's from P411 providers in order for the system to work for you. It is not an instant open door to any lady you want to see. BP girls can't provide you with OK's on P411. You failed to understand the system, and now blame the system for your mistake.

Karla failed, because she was changing her pics more than once a month. The ladies who have been on for a long time, at no cost, must be doing something right. She failed to understand the system, and now blames the system for her mistake.

Who is at fault here?

The greatest part is, this has become a self alert. At some point you may realize this, but I doubt it.
Old 04-15-2011, 04:38 PM   #43
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

My Visa was charged for uploaded-The thing was I never did-I contacted several times about it-NO ANSWER!!!!!-it was my mistake to trust them because-my visa was charged for three months-even though I haven't been on that site more than five times-But the management does not want to admit they fucked up(it might have been an honest mistake-but oh no not ginnas site-god forbid-yes she's so smart she never makes mistakes)-the only response I got was from a chat lady-and that woman saying shit in a thread-the only message or warning I have got has been yesterday from what I saw on the thread-I am not a fighter-but I'm not going to let someone say my statements were completely false-I don't have ANY clients from that site!!!!!!!! So it is not of any loss-no one is ever wrong-and clients from p411 always acted stupud when i said "I dont care if your a p411 member you still have to pass my screening"I'm done with all this s*** talking!!! Let's just enjoy each other!!!
Old 04-15-2011, 07:41 PM   #44
Charlie Foxtrot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Wow. When I saw this post this morning I was eager to share my reasons for leaving P411. By the time I get home the whole thread has devolved into a trollfest and flame war. I'm with Karla here, enough with the s#!t talking and let's enjoy each other. If you're not happy with P411s services then just move along and find something else. All this bickering is just silly and pointless.
Old 04-15-2011, 07:47 PM   #45
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

I will post this reminder to please be aware of the Forum Guidelines when posting.

Thank you.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women