Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60408
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48453
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41655
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: What forum should Niagara Falls Canada Reviews be posted to that would best serve the community?
Upstate New York (less than a mile from Niagara Falls USA) 66 85.71%
Toronto Ontario Canada (100 miles away) 11 14.29%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-24-2015, 09:46 PM   #31
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

No, it doesn't...it gives a much larger preference...that is all...

You Upset mods, should know better than anyone how what your preference is doesn't matter when it comes to what is right...just sayin'...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 12:09 AM   #32
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
You Upset mods, should know better than anyone how what your preference is doesn't matter when it comes to what is right...
Yup ....just accept what Berlin dictates as right and continue dancing on a string.....

Rick Perry has mentored you good ole boys well.....
Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 04:29 AM   #33
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celso View Post

Yup ....just accept what Berlin dictates as right and continue dancing on a string.....

Rick Perry has mentored you good ole boys well.....
As we debate the placement of some reviews
this post seems to belong in
The Political Forum

Wakeup opinion is what he thinks would be best for eccie to help the board forums grow in Canada. I partly agree with. Even if I rather it is as it was as a selfish spoiled brat I am. Yet Toronto in Ontario is like NYC in NYS not given a rats ass about the Falls to the west or Kingston to the east. Just like NYS does not give a rats ass about the rest of NYS. NFC is active on eccie by Upset NY'ers. I rather reviews back but a Niagara falls Canada side forum could work for the good to both eccie and Upset NY'ers on eccie. In the thought if looking for a P4P in NF other side of river no one would think look in Toronto. I would say the same for Kingston if it seemed more active.

so IMHO please keep posts on topic, even a bit on topic would be nice over a cheap shot at Wakeup. A shot I believe wrong known Wakeup a bit better than most in Upset NY. My battles with and against Wakeup have always been fun. shhhh "with" more so, don't tell him it will swell his mind a bit more LOL.

Some of the best female posters in Upset NY in the past. Played in NF other side of the river.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 06:04 AM   #34
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
I only added you to that line for fun
it worked, it was fun for me anyways
can we now talk hookers on the other side of the Niagara river.

now how can we get more Canadian Hookers to post in Upset NY
even if just ads. For some more Upset NY reviews to get move to Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
As we debate the placement of some reviews
this post seems to belong in
The Political Forum

Wakeup opinion is what he thinks would be best for eccie to help the board forums grow in Canada. I partly agree with. Even if I rather it is as it was as a selfish spoiled brat I am. Yet Toronto in Ontario is like NYC in NYS not given a rats ass about the Falls to the west or Kingston to the east. Just like NYS does not give a rats ass about the rest of NYS. NFC is active on eccie by Upset NY'ers. I rather reviews back but a Niagara falls Canada side forum could work for the good to both eccie and Upset NY'ers on eccie. In the thought if looking for a P4P in NF other side of river no one would think look in Toronto. I would say the same for Kingston if it seemed more active.

so IMHO please keep posts on topic, even a bit on topic would be nice over a cheap shot at Wakeup. A shot I believe wrong known Wakeup a bit better than most in Upset NY. My battles with and against Wakeup have always been fun. shhhh "with" more so, don't tell him it will swell his mind a bit more LOL.

Some of the best female posters in Upset NY in the past. Played in NF other side of the river.
And if you look in the Toronto section:
role call!!! first sandbox thread!!
even SHE couldn't get the stoopid Canadiennes to play....
Hard to imagine how moving her reviews there will draw more traffic... if the lady herself couldn't do it.

AND that is EXACTLY why I suggested renaming Toronto to Niagara Falls CA. I just needed OCD to coherently elucidate the point for the rest of you.
And he did

Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 06:13 AM   #35
Bushman69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I voted for canada. Canada ain't upstate. If a guy from out of town is in the falls how the hell would he know to look in upstate ny?
Bushman69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 06:20 AM   #36
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Don't rename Toronto...that makes no sense...just create a new Niagara Falls forum...
Old 01-25-2015, 06:37 AM   #37
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Don't rename Toronto...that makes no sense...just create a new Niagara Falls forum...
Actually, it makes all kinds of sense.
Rename Toronto to NF, then you don't have to move all of the reviews and other posts from one forum to another.
99% of what is already there pertains to NF anyways... not Tonto.
Then... if we absolutely have to have a Toronto section....make a new Toronto forum...
I didn't know I needed to spell out the entire process.

THEN -- make IGGY the mod of Tonto and tell him to keep his big nose out of NF.
Simple.
Brilliant.
And may I suggest.... Simply Brilliant.

And... if you do it that way....
I'll write an "EH"CCIE for Doofes and Canucktarders book....
to go along with this masterpiece:

Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 06:45 AM   #38
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
And if you look in the Toronto section:
role call!!! first sandbox thread!!
even SHE couldn't get the stoopid Canadiennes to play....
Hard to imagine how moving her reviews there will draw more traffic... if the lady herself couldn't do it.

AND that is EXACTLY why I suggested renaming Toronto to Niagara Falls CA. I just needed OCD to coherently elucidate the point for the rest of you.
And he did

I was looking for something to post in your stole thread Paulie
here would be good also
So I looking at the showcases for Toronto, yup checked all 6, read went to any link posted as her site. 5 are tour hitting big city's in USA or Canada. Alyssalace is the only showcase at this time truly in Ontario on eccie at this time. Listed play city NFC. All posts, Upset NY LOL. So we need more gals from NFC to join eccie. A Niagara Falls forum could get more to join. Now I miss FF. Before retired her showcase was in Upset NY along with most posts. Listed city NFC.
SO if eccie wants to try getting more Canada posters. A Niagara Falls Canada forum new or rename Toronto to Niagara Falls.

edit add
Paulie likes rename, I like new forum
ether way once done, Have guys on eccie Upset NY tell the gals they play with about it. Have them gals tell there male Canadian clients. Not as easy as sounds. Yet could work.
Old 01-25-2015, 07:05 AM   #39
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

What is easy, isn't always right...the Toronto forum is there for a certain reason...if someone moved reviews into the Toronto forum before there was a proper forum for them to be out into, they can move them into the proper forum after it has been created...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
99% of what is already there pertains to NF anyways... not Tonto.
This comment begs the question though...if 99% of what was in Toronto was from Niagara Falls, then why was it so hard to go to that forum to find it?
Old 01-25-2015, 07:44 AM   #40
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
What is easy, isn't always right...the Toronto forum is there for a certain reason...if someone moved reviews into the Toronto forum before there was a proper forum for them to be out into, they can move them into the proper forum after it has been created...

This comment begs the question though...if 99% of what was in Toronto was from Niagara Falls, then why was it so hard to go to that forum to find it?
forget that
even if some are more lazy than myself

now looking at the Toronto forum it will be a hell of a lot more easy to split than when Upset and A/HV split (thank you can I have a Amen for St.C and Tebow)
Really not much there. Hell and maybe Toronto my grow without the NF posts to shift threw. LOL iggy as mod of Toronto would be funny, But please NO.
iggy stay in A/HV, Boston and Connecticut
Old 01-25-2015, 07:46 AM   #41
iggy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default ???

Brutus 'What are you talking about, What ever you have going on with Ms Knightly is beyond me. Please do not include me in what ever it happens to be.

You people are spending an awful lot of time worrying about what I am doing. Could it also have some thing to do with the proximity of the LOVE CANAL ?? Isn't that also connected to the Niagara River.

Iggy

QUOTE=brutusbluto;1056301123]Well, I am not a mod in Canada so, No it is not. Maybe you should ask to be a mod in Canada since you know so much. Then you could run a poll there. Bending things to our benefit? Provide me a link to the review that you think is not in the right forum for Ms Knightley and I will be glad to move it for you so you can sleep better tonight.[/QUOTE]
iggy is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:02 AM   #42
Peterfitzintight
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

[QUOTE=moneytalksny;1056300424]A "computer genius" could do what's do on eBay. A single review could be linked or posted to multiple relevant forums. In a manner similar to posting goods in multiple eBay categories. I vote for keeping the nearby Canadian reviews in the upstate NY region and one could argue that the same could be done for a few of the PA gems that are just a few hours south.

Money that just makes too much sense to do that. NF is closer than some of the WNY suburbs you would need to travel to to see a provider for me.

Quote:
Damn it dh...stop making sense!
Can I ask why a person in Texas gives a crap about this? we don't stick our nose in Houston issues.
Peterfitzintight is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:03 AM   #43
Perryay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Iggy, we've always gotten along but please go play in your own playpen.....
Perryay is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:05 AM   #44
iggy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Brutus SMH !!!!

Brutus please check you facts, and your math.

From Niagara Falls NY to Niagara Falls Canada is 4.7 Kilometers which equals 2.92 miles almost 3 times as far as you claim ?? Hmm.

Is that just another way of bending things to your benefit ?? Are You too close to the LOVE CANAL ??
iggy is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:08 AM   #45
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutusbluto View Post
Well, I am not a mod in Canada so, No it is not. Maybe you should ask to be a mod in Canada since you know so much. Then you could run a poll there. Bending things to our benefit? Provide me a link to the review that you think is not in the right forum for Ms Knightley and I will be glad to move it for you so you can sleep better tonight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
Brutus 'What are you talking about, What ever you have going on with Ms Knightly is beyond me. Please do not include me in what ever it happens to be.

You people are spending an awful lot of time worrying about what I am doing. Could it also have some thing to do with the proximity of the LOVE CANAL ?? Isn't that also connected to the Niagara River.

Iggy

QUOTE=brutusbluto;1056301123]Well, I am not a mod in Canada so, No it is not. Maybe you should ask to be a mod in Canada since you know so much. Then you could run a poll there. Bending things to our benefit? Provide me a link to the review that you think is not in the right forum for Ms Knightley and I will be glad to move it for you so you can sleep better tonight.
I have my thoughts about love canal, its Albany's fault as NYS capital
start a new thread in the Albany/HV sandbox please or The Political Forum
as it has no place in a thread about reviews where to place

as for worrying about what your are doing
then maybe you should have stayed out of Upset NY reviews asking for them to be moved and telling mods they can't read a NYS map

anyways not that I care
but what do you think a bout new NFC forum or renaming Toronto to NFC

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women