Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60042
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-01-2010, 08:03 AM   #31
handyGiraffe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

I think we need a DRAMA thread on the board that is periodically bumped to the top...the one or two that like to start the crap and drama can spend their time filling that thread with their stuff and the rest of us....can go on and have a nice board to operate under....
Old 02-01-2010, 08:49 AM   #32
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Wicked Milf

You, the drama you bring, all the name changes and hassles that you cause are getting old.

I have been around a while. Have even seen you. {Edited to remove address} place with the candle thingies on wall. But didn't review or return because of all your self absorbed chatter and frankly, you werent that good.

You have been stirring up crap, harassing the other ladies for years under at least 3 different handles that I can think of. And I myself have been the victim of unwarranted threats from a certain java and redhead lover at your behest.

Why dont you just go away and stay away?

Feels better now that I have gotten that off my chest.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:15 AM   #33
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Please let's not be too specific on locations. Please let's be a little more polite and tactful. If you wish to pick a fight fight, feel free to PM each other and fight amongst yourselves. I don't need to see your dirty laundry.

I'm with Nikki. We all need a naked group hug... and apologies.

I love you all (ladies I love you an hour at a time).

JJ
Old 02-01-2010, 09:42 AM   #34
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinde View Post
Wicked Milf

Why dont you just go away and stay away?

Feels better now that I have gotten that off my chest.

I have never ever met you. I have declined seeing you when YOU choose to send your picture/info during the screening process and I found alerts on you on the back channel alert list.
I told you then that I will not meet. I told you months ago when you yet again claimed to of met me. That I have never ever met you.
And I and others who have actually seen me. Can attest that I have NEVER EVER EVER had an incall at the location that you mention.

You were declined by me. And thus yet again someone with a chip on his shoulder. I don't mingle with providers except for 2 ladies and thus your accusation that I am harassing providers over the yrs is pathetic and unwarranted. Your claims are based on false facts, gossip and or rumors.
I want you to show me proof of the false allegations that you've made where I've been harassing providers. Tell who/when/where/and how I've been doing such harassing.

You sir have never ever met me. Thanks to MY screening procedure.
And it seems that I made the right choice.

I will end with one last statement. Wicked milf didn't cause any drama nor pick any fight with Jezzabelle. Wickedmilf didn't tell anyone NOT to see Jezzabelle.

Wickedmilf, who is all about safety. Solely stated that she didn't think it was a wise idea for folks to take Jezzabelle up on the *use* of her incall for other providers/hobbyist to use for their p4p. Due to the severe safety issues surrounding her incall. Now if my being mindful & considerate of others safety & well being is drama in your eyes. Then so be it. I make no apologies for wanting folks in our community to be out of harms way.

Jezzabells,
Your own self posted (numerous & recent) alerts as well as your bf/hobbyist who backed up those alerts. Speaks for themselves regarding the safety of your incall. Enough said.
I do care about the safety of others. And make no apologies for wanting them to be safe.
Good luck to you.

Hobby safely & wisely.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:04 AM   #35
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3716
My ECCIE Reviews

Once again, to those "select" individuals that seem to be HIGHLY concerned with the safety of my incall, and continuously state that people should not play here,

Have you been to my incall?

Have you even met me?

Do you have any details about my life?

And is it possible to move on and worry about yourself?

My incall is safe and beautiful, in a very great neighborhood, and in no way a security risk. I have countless reviews from here and the past, that state the wonderful, comfortable time they had with me and my incall.

To those individuals that have consumed their time protecting the other members of this board from the evil Jezabelle, thank you so much for your concern and caring. It is muchly appreciated.

PS. I am all down for a naked group hug.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:51 PM   #36
flinde
Valued Poster

Excuse me, Wicked Milf, I wanted to preserve some of your anonymity as well as some of your dignity.

[Edited~ too many specifics regarding location. Please refrain from doing this in the future. While not an actual address, simply too much info for public consumption.]

There were no further sessions because 90 minutes with you was WAY more than I need in this lifetime. So, I dont know where your raving that I "failed" some screening process comes from.

[staff edit to remove personal information]

I saw you back when you were offering 90 minutes for $250 and badmouthing the ladies offering shorter appointments--well before your started advertising your own 30 minute appointments.

You must have "stopped mingling" with providers "except for two" after your attempt a while back (two or three handles ago)to be a "madam" and run an agency--with a posse that included tall brunette Alicia, as I recall.

No, I refer to your harassment that has occurred recently online, of a number of young ladies, in your incarnation as "wicked milf".

So, if you wont go away, from now on, how about I ignore you, and you ignore me?
Old 02-01-2010, 12:59 PM   #37
flinde
Valued Poster

jezzebelle, you are certainly not the first young lady, starting out, to be the subject of one of wicked milf's blistering attacks. Who knows why--because you're competition, because of your many positive reviews, because of your youth or your popularity---or some other reason.

It takes all kinds, I guess, but try to learn to not let a bad apple such as wicked milf get you down.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:39 PM   #38
guest030410-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 7310

TROLLS SUCK! Everyone is an adult and can decide for themselves if they do or if they do not want to participate in something for themselves. I did not get to see what the whole fight was about, but I can say that unless u think we are stupid, which we are not, we are aware that there are things that can happen when participating in this lifestyle. But then again, a lot of things are risky. Going out to a bar in San Antonio is even risky. U can have an accident on the way home. We choose to do what we want to do. That's all I have to say about the matter.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:12 PM   #39
rgvpapi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

it seems as though WM no longer has an active account on the board...
Old 02-01-2010, 05:03 PM   #40
OneHotMale
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgvpapi View Post
it seems as though WM no longer has an active account on the board...
Maybe she is going to come back reincarnated with a new handle.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:50 PM   #41
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHotMale View Post
Maybe she is going to come back reincarnated with a new handle.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:17 PM   #42
BigBudha
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinde View Post
Excuse me, Wicked Milf, I wanted to preserve some of your anonymity as well as some of your dignity.

[Edited~ too many specifics regarding location. Please refrain from doing this in the future. While not an actual address, simply too much info for public consumption.]

There were no further sessions because 90 minutes with you was WAY more than I need in this lifetime. So, I dont know where your raving that I "failed" some screening process comes from.

[staff edit to remove personal information]

I saw you back when you were offering 90 minutes for $250 and badmouthing the ladies offering shorter appointments--well before your started advertising your own 30 minute appointments.

You must have "stopped mingling" with providers "except for two" after your attempt a while back (two or three handles ago)to be a "madam" and run an agency--with a posse that included tall brunette Alicia, as I recall.

No, I refer to your harassment that has occurred recently online, of a number of young ladies, in your incarnation as "wicked milf".

So, if you wont go away, from now on, how about I ignore you, and you ignore me?
Wow! Classy move outing a provider.

Take that as a warning ladies! Seems any tool, such as the dbag flinde, can out ANY one of you and apparently all that will happen is an edit after a substantial amount of time.

But then again, if it's someone you don't like, it's nothing you should worry about - it's not like it's your safety at risk. With WM presently off the boards, all the drama queens can go back to business as usual.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:20 PM   #43
flinde
Valued Poster

Bye Bye Wicked Milf. Mods dont let her pull the new handle bs again. Its pointless. Whatever the new handle is, so far, she has always come back dumping trash on the other providers. Esp younger, newer providers.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:29 PM   #44
flinde
Valued Poster

Default Big Bhuda you are absolutely right and I was completely wrong

I didnt out wicked milf, but I came too close to personal info. Didnt divulge any, but I came too close. I am sorry for doing that. I should have done better.

I apologised to mods earlier this afternoon, and I apologise now to the board.

Big Bhuda, you see me out of line in the future, feel free to call me Dbag again anytime.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:02 PM   #45
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

You reap what you sow.
Thread Closed