Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2017, 11:46 PM   #31
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

It's certainly easy to see who is self employed and who is not LOL. I mean let's face it, a provider is going to lose more from a ncns, especially if she has to procure an incall, get a baby sitter, get her nails done...yada, yada..etc..and she ends up in the red. I've been ncns a time or two. I'll send one message...Sorry I missed you, maybe another time. It's not a big deal IMHO. I've saved what the provider loses. The only thing I've lost is time and I just can't get too worked up over some lost time. She on the other hand has lost revenue.
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 07:35 PM   #32
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Made a post last night and it vanished
Old 08-11-2017, 07:35 PM   #33
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

There it is...LOL
Old 08-11-2017, 07:41 PM   #34
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfhound View Post
...Everyone deserves a second chance.
Only on a cancellation do I give a second chance. No one deserves a second chance for a NCNS no matter how good the lies are.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 07:49 PM   #35
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
It's certainly easy to see who is self employed and who is not LOL...The only thing I've lost is time and I just can't get too worked up over some lost time. She on the other hand has lost revenue.
I agree its easy to see, for the self employed time has value. When I get NCNS'd its more than just lost time. Its about setting schedules, driving 2hrs to KC or STL, etc. When it happens to a provider she may or may not be out expenses, particularly if hotel etc. are sunk costs for other appointments.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 07:53 PM   #36
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fsn57 View Post
Only on a cancellation do I give a second chance. No one deserves a second chance for a NCNS no matter how good the lies are.

Whatever Dude...I was not speaking of second chances but rather who loses the most revenue. A second chance has nothing to so with lost revenue on the first chance. Of course your attitude does not surprise me as you're convinced all providers are liars. Perhaps you should re-read my post.
Old 08-11-2017, 08:02 PM   #37
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fsn57 View Post
I agree its easy to see, for the self employed time has value. When I get NCNS'd its more than just lost time. Its about setting schedules, driving 2hrs to KC or STL, etc. When it happens to a provider she may or may not be out expenses, particularly if hotel etc. are sunk costs for other appointments.
But that lost time etc is your choice. You have chosen to interrupt your cash flow etc in the pursuit of entertainment. I daresay if you faced losing the kind of coin a provider faces you might make other arrangements. Surely there is an hour or two somewhere in your schedule where you can minimize or eliminate your loss of revenue. Of course I could be wrong, for all I know maybe you have to rent an incall, get your nails done, babysitter etc..
Old 08-11-2017, 08:36 PM   #38
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

If you live that far away you need to manage that up front and let her know that it is important for you to know if she cannot make it because of your distance. Communication is key on both parts
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 10:38 PM   #39
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Whatever Dude...I was not speaking of second chances but rather who loses the most revenue. A second chance has nothing to so with lost revenue on the first chance. Of course your attitude does not surprise me as you're convinced all providers are liars. Perhaps you should re-read my post.
The second chance response was quoted from the post prior to yours, not from your quote and was therefore not a response to you. Perhaps you should re-read that post and reply
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 10:48 PM   #40
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
If you live that far away you need to manage that up front and let her know that it is important for you to know if she cannot make it because of your distance. Communication is key on both parts
Exactly the reason it is managed up front and communicated as such. Usually scheduled several days in advance. What your suggesting is exactly what happens. Yet, this has no bearing on when they NCNS. You seem to be under the misunderstanding that the provider that NCNS gives a shit about anybody else's time, schedule or arrangements. They are all made aware when the appointment is set of the efforts made, but they NCNS anyway. Why does one imagine that communication is going to solve the issue of a basic lack of respect for the other person's time whether they be provider or client?
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 10:55 PM   #41
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
But that lost time etc is your choice. You have chosen to interrupt your cash flow etc in the pursuit of entertainment. I daresay if you faced losing the kind of coin a provider faces you might make other arrangements. Surely there is an hour or two somewhere in your schedule where you can minimize or eliminate your loss of revenue. Of course I could be wrong, for all I know maybe you have to rent an incall, get your nails done, babysitter etc..
I don't disagree that its my choice to spend time and money on entertainment. I was just pointing out that its easy to see who is self employed and who isn't because for the self employed, time is worth money.

I'm not trying to suggest that NCNS is OK for either side. Both sides have something to lose when the other NCNS. I have never NCNS a provider. Nor am I saying all or even most providers NCNS (only a few have NCNS'd me, generally I get a cancellation instead when something comes up) But when a provider who has a cancellation policy NCNS a client, it rings a little hollow.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 03:59 AM   #42
LongTimeMonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Only cancelled one time, ever. Came down with the flu the day before a traveling provider came to town. Too late for her to fill the time slot so I went by and paid her for the appointment. My choice, didn't feel right about her losing money on something not her fault.
LongTimeMonger is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:16 PM   #43
MissAnnabell
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 354873
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Regarding cancellations i try very hard to give everyone the same courtesy i would want in the even of an emergency or just unplanned RL events no cancellation policy, no guilt trips, no hatefull messages just an apology and if your free next time I'm in town you can make it up to me by scheduling(and keeping) an appointment
MissAnnabell is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:45 PM   #44
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I usually add a half hour to your next session on me if I had to reschedule. I never cancel if at all avoidable.

I don't usually make a big deal out of cancellations but NCNS tick me off. That is just disrespectful.
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 07:33 PM   #45
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Kc was the worst with ncns for me in a long time ! What's up KC
Hot Summer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women