Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2017, 12:07 PM   #1
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Are there any guys out there who actually keep their appointment?

Just wondering. I have had more clients cancel in last 3 months than I have client who keep the appointment.

This is not ok guys. Ladies, how many of you have an actual "cancellation policy" written in your showcase? I think I will finally need to do it. In the past, this has not been a huge problem, now it is.
Its like they set a date with me as a backup, in case they can't find anything better to do
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 01:15 PM   #2
Heisenberg51
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Can a mod please delete these duplicates? Thanks
Heisenberg51 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 01:15 PM   #3
Heisenberg51
Valued Poster

mods please delete these duplicates
Old 07-20-2017, 01:15 PM   #4
Heisenberg51
Valued Poster

How do ladies enforce the cancellation policy or collect the cancellation fee? Other than putting the guy on your dns list and publicly shaming him what can be done?

And the opposite goes for providers canceling on clients without notice and then goes silent. Emergencies happen but shoot us a text when you can and apologize and lie to us at least that your kid or grandmother was ill. Don't leave us hanging. Time is valuable on both sides. Can we enforce a policy or fee as well? Blasting and shaming someone isn't right either unless enough time has passed without a discussion or resolution between the involved parties. Soon providers will be reviewing the guys too lol
Old 07-20-2017, 01:41 PM   #5
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

There are too many alternatives out there for a cancellation policy to work. Unless you really want to book with that provider, there is no way it's enforceable. Also, what provider has never cancelled on a client? I bet they're as rare as unicorns. But how many women that want 50% or 100% of the fee paid in the cancellation policy will give a freebee if they have to cancel. Probably more rare than unicorns.

I have never NCNS'd a provider, but things have come up that requires me to cancel. Not often, but life does happen. I always give notice as soon as I know I can't make an appointment (which is typically 24hrs or more notice, seldom is it less than 12hrs). If she happens to have a cancellation policy, well I'll never try to schedule with her again. otherwise, I would typically try to reschedule.

When a provider cancels on me, while disappointed I'm willing to try again. However, if a provider NCNS on me, I never giver her a second chance and will move on to the next.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 04:25 PM   #6
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

FSN57, you are one of the good guys! Thanks for you polite respectful input. I guess you are right that providers cancel or aren't at the hotel, etc. I have never done that. I have maybe cancelled 3 times in a few years, usually I have been sick or Aunt Flo decided to visit! Lol
But for you men, it's disappointing. But you could find another girl asap.
For providers, we are counting on that money to staff edit, pay our pimp, or pay our baby daddy! Joking! Haha
For me, I have bills and need to do things like...eat!
I tell men it's like if your boss called you at 7am and said "we don't need you at work today. Oh and you won't get paid either"
Kinda messes up your life
It goes both ways. I want everyone to know how important it is to do what you say you are going to do

staff edit_remove drug reference-S31
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 06:20 PM   #7
BobsAlias
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Those bastards!
BobsAlias is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:26 PM   #8
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

I enforced a cancellation policy a few months ago & it really does weed out the bad ones. But I also only think it's fair we offer discounts when we have to cancel on a date for any reason.
Kat VonDee is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 07:35 AM   #9
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna View Post
...But for you men, it's disappointing. But you could find another girl asap...
Another girl ASAP is not always possible, and sometimes it's more than mere disappointment.

Typically, if I'm not on business travel, hobbying for me requires setting up an appointment, adjusting my schedule and then a 2hr car ride to either KCMO or STL. When I'm cancelled on by KCMO or STL providers it will be awhile before I can rearrange my schedule again. Its even worse after making the drive to either city before being cancelled or NCNS'd. So getting another girl ASAP is typically not possible for me.

When on business travel, I will typically try and arrange 5 dates over the course of a week and usually only about 3 make good on their appointments. I've never had 5 out of 5 come through.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 07:39 AM   #10
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat VonDee View Post
I enforced a cancellation policy a few months ago & it really does weed out the bad ones. But I also only think it's fair we offer discounts when we have to cancel on a date for any reason.
50% or 100% discounts would be fair (to mirror the cancellation policy fees), but probably never happens. Most providers don't value their client's time as much as they do their own. Kat, as well respected as you are as a provider, do you offer a freebee if you have to cancel within 2hrs of an appointment or offer half off if you have to cancel within 24 hrs?

Yes you can enforce on a client that wants to return or really wants to see a particular provider. But if he chooses to just move on to the next, there's no way to collect or enforce.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 12:57 PM   #11
bucbone
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Like Fsn57, I have never NCNS in nearly 20 years in the hobby. I have had to cancel but always let the provider know as soon as I do. I know how inconvenient it is to my schedule if they provider cancels so I try to treat the provider they way I'd want to be treated.
bucbone is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 04:45 PM   #12
Heisenberg51
Valued Poster

Suzanna and Kat, how is said policy enforced and collected upon? I myself will never give a cash deposit, or use my credit card for play (where would you swipe it anyway lol). Does a goon show up at someone's door with a baseball bat? But seriously how is it carried out and collected?
Old 07-27-2017, 04:55 PM   #13
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg51 View Post
Suzanna and Kat, how is said policy enforced and collected upon? I myself will never give a cash deposit, or use my credit card for play (where would you swipe it anyway lol). Does a goon show up at someone's door with a baseball bat? But seriously how is it carried out and collected?

I agree, lol...Its kind of pointless and a waste of time to haggle a fee out of someone.... .... I rather just put my time toward a real potential client who wants some pussy and who isn't being one....
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 05:53 PM   #14
bamscram
Valued Poster

Had several NCNS.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 07:33 PM   #15
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

I've kept every appointment I have made. I cannot say that I received the same courtesy. It happens.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women