Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2012, 04:33 PM   #46
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Skylar, there is only ONE conversation I want to have with you!

It would be discussing more about what went on during the Clinton administration.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:35 PM   #47
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Jackie, Af-fuckup is our old friend Marshall. Just ignore him, he'll find something else shiny to obsess on.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:09 PM   #48
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Jackie, Af-fuckup is our old friend Marshall. Just ignore him, he'll find something else shiny to obsess on.
It does bother Af-Fuckup for you to say so. .
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:24 PM   #49
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Just trying to get with the program.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:26 PM   #50
essence
Valued Poster

AF is a bad impersonation of Ali G and the Black and White Minstrel show, without the humour, wit, or moves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zj6o_DZfSw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oftOCN1jkNo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxUqv...eature=related

never seen this before, but it's great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG-Qh...eature=related
essence is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:22 AM   #51
pantsontheground
BANNED

Encounters: 3

George Zimmerman is a real American hero. This just shows how irresponsible the mainstream media is. How come certain parts of the police report, like him bleeding from his head and face, aren't mentioned in most reports? That the back of his shirt was covered in grass stains? That Treyvon was on top of him when the fatal shots were fired?

He was casing houses in the neighborhood for robbery after getting his Skittles. Zimmerman's actions prevented Trayvon from being the future career criminal he was destined to be. And now he could be facing murder charges!

Self defense has become illegal. Soon the country will become the violent third world paradise that you liberals always wanted.
pantsontheground is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:28 AM   #52
pantsontheground
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
This is a disgusting tragedy. That guy needs to go to jail for a long, long time. Repulsive.
Dude, did you not read the article? The would be burglar has already been shot. You cant take a dead man to jail. Youre pretty funny!
Old 03-23-2012, 06:22 AM   #53
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

If you're walking home in the rain from the store and some creeper in an SUV is staring at you yo'd run too. Imagine this young boys fear being chased down by some strange man as he tries to walk home in the rain. I wouldnt be surprised if a scuffle did ensue. That doesn't excuse Zimmerman for shooting him! Had Zimmerman just heeded the advice of the 911 operator and stayed in the car there'd be no trial!
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:24 AM   #54
pantsontheground
BANNED

Of course trayvon was scared. He was scoping out houses to steal from, and he got caught.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:28 AM   #55
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Number one, the law is not old or outdated (2005). The original sponsor has written that the law was proposed in response to a home owner who parked an RV on his front yard after a hurricane. He was there to protect what was left of this house from looters. A looter broke into his RV and attacked the home owner. The home owner shot the attacker dead. The local law held this over the head of the home owner for almost a year because of the lack of a law protecting the homeowner. So if someone comes into your house, you don't have to retreat like in some states but can "stand your ground" and protect your home and family. Is that a problem with you?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/2...-hearings.html

I don't think the 'Stand Your Ground law has any implications in the Zimmerman case whatsoever. Martin was not on Zimmerman's property, in his apartment, car or mobile home. The 911 calls confirm that this occurred in someone else's backyard and that Zimmerman was advised to 'stand his ground' inside his car where the call was placed from. Apparently there must be some loophole in the law or the lawyer is trying to set some legal precedent by allowing the law to protect someone it wasnt intended to protect.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:33 AM   #56
pantsontheground
BANNED

Sanaa, if you were attacked in someone else's yard, would you not be allowed to defend yourself?
Old 03-23-2012, 11:31 AM   #57
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

You know...all you people who don't agree with they way justice has been handled in this case need to go riot in the streets, burn buildings, beat up people...oh...wait...been there done that...

Keep your righteous indignation to yourselves...you're the morons who voted for these laws...it's way too late to put the cat back in the bag, so now you get to live with the consequences...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:44 AM   #58
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

There's nothing wrong with the law, it's being misinterpreted. For what reason? I don't know.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:11 PM   #59
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
...it's being misinterpreted.
No it isn't...that's why no charges have been brought against him...

I don't have any problem with the law. Just like I don't have any problem with this kid getting shot. I have a problem with the people who passed the law...they thought that human beings are rational and able to act like reasoning, intelligent individuals...when in fact a few of us know that the vast majority of people are fucking idiots that wouldn't even know how to put their pants on if they came with an instruction manual...

Laws are great, pass any law you want, but as soon as you leave that law up to interpretation by the individuals who the law applies to...you reap the beast...so deal with it...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:16 PM   #60
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

So you're saying that the law, when correctly interpreted, allows unarmed individuals to be shot dead by citizens after being told to stand down by law enforcement. I really don't think that is the case.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women