Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59981
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35414
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2012, 07:38 AM   #1
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2
Default Trayvon Martin. what?! nobody wants to discuss this?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1354909.html

1 of u rednecks wanna tell me again how Amerikkka is not racist?
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:00 AM   #2
Grifter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

It would appear that this was racial profiling by some douche with nothing better to do that sit in his car watching people on a fucking sunday night. That he was armed and pursued is in direct conflict with what the police told him to do should get him a manslaughter charge AT THE VERY LEAST since he in effect created the situation.

I dont think anyone with any sense is saying that there is not racism in America, is it as wide spread, no. I think as a people (and my people I mean citizens of the United States) racism has shrunk in size and stature faster in the last 20 years than any other time in history. I would venture to say my kids will never know racism like I did.
Grifter is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:09 AM   #3
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Judge individuals not a whole group of people, don't make the mistake Zimmerman did.

Zimmerman is a nut toting around an illegally owned firearm, thinking that just because a dude is black he is up to no good. Not all whites are like that. Heck, even most racist don't go hunting down black people anymore they just complain and make insulting comments on youtube.

I was very saddened to her the police call, my eyes welled up as I heard this poor boy yell out for help, I almost cried from the silence after the gunshot. Why did no one come out to help him, no one allowed this boy to retreat into their homes. People who are guilty of a crime and being chased by security are not going to yell help throughout the streets to bring attention to himself. I hope they really do a separate investigation and put give this boys family justice.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:12 AM   #4
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter View Post
It would appear that this was racial profiling by some douche with nothing better to do that sit in his car watching people on a fucking sunday night. That he was armed and pursued is in direct conflict with what the police told him to do should get him a manslaughter charge AT THE VERY LEAST since he in effect created the situation.

I dont think anyone with any sense is saying that there is not racism in America, is it as wide spread, no. I think as a people (and my people I mean citizens of the United States) racism has shrunk in size and stature faster in the last 20 years than any other time in history. I would venture to say my kids will never know racism like I did.
in another thread, a guy posted that his half black son was stabbed in the neck 4 being with a white girl. the only thing better is law enforcement which the black community insisted on. they havent changed their hearts & minds.

havin dated hundreds of white women, ive had problems & am not surprised.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:12 AM   #5
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

What is the "racist" aspect of the story?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:13 AM   #6
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

appears to me, without any real knowledge, and based soley on what i've heard..that the kid was running away and he was chased by an overachieving, john wayne wanna be. who the hell wouldnt fight someone chasing you.

surely he needs to be arrested and go from there.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:16 AM   #7
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It will be great when we can all judge people as individuals, not as part of a group. We are a lot closer than we were in the 60s & 70s. I don't know if we've made as much progress in the past 15 years.

But there are still bigots of all colors and creeds--and the rest of us don't come down as hard on them as we should. When the white man consistently shows outrage against a white bigot, the black man against the black bigot, the native americian woman against the native american bigot, and the hindu against the hundu bigot, etc, we will be getting better. Sadly, too many posts on this board show that even our "open minded" community has a ways to go still.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:18 AM   #8
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Af-Freakin View Post
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1354909.html

1 of u rednecks wanna tell me again how Amerikkka is not racist?
Well.....with all the racial slurrs that YOU throw around...it's no secret.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:27 AM   #9
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Well.....with all the racial slurrs that YOU throw around...it's no secret.

Redneck-In recent decades, the term has expanded its meaning to refer to bigoted, loutish reactionaries who are opposed to modern ways,[7] and has often been used to attack Southern conservatives and other racists.[8] At the same time, some Southern whites have reclaimed the word, using it with pride and defiance as a self-identifier.[9]
Old 03-21-2012, 08:28 AM   #10
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I've lived a lot of places that had folks wanting to set up local vigilante groups under the guise of "community watches". To be fair, some places we did have truly civic minded community watch groups, but most the time the people trying to organize it were clearly focused on the minority groups "moving into our area".

From what I have seen posted the shooter should never have been part of any such group and FAR over reached his responsibility. Why he wasn't arrested immediately I find very disturbing. I am not for Islamic justice, but society of all colors needs to be protected from self-righteous assholes like him.

While I don't know if this was racist, having lived in that area and based upon my personal experiences it is certainly the first thing that came to mind as a possibility.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:30 AM   #11
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
What is the "racist" aspect of the story?
The shooter called the victim "a fucking coon" in his telephone call to 911.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:31 AM   #12
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

At what point in the tape did he make that statement?

I think it is in dispute.....aren't others saying the tape says he called him a punk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
The shooter called the victim "a fucking coon" in his telephone call to 911.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:33 AM   #13
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Af-Freakin View Post
Redneck-In recent decades, the term has expanded its meaning to refer to bigoted, loutish reactionaries who are opposed to modern ways,[7] and has often been used to attack Southern conservatives and other racists.[8] At the same time, some Southern whites have reclaimed the word, using it with pride and defiance as a self-identifier.[9]

What about when YOU use the works "Crackers" and "Honkies" ?

Aren't those racial slurs?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:52 AM   #14
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

This is a very, very sad case. It still astounds me that Zimmerman was never arrested. While it is debatable if he said 'fucking coons' or 'punk' there should be no question that a tragedy occurred. This poor young boy was killed, taken from his family, robbed of his future for all due to the overzealous actions of George Zimmerman who has never even been arrested! This was not self defense! This was murder!!!
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:56 AM   #15
Grifter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Well black people use the n-word that doesnt make it ok for white people to use it. So if white people use redneck that doesnt somehow dispel the negative intent in your use.
Grifter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women