Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160985
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2011, 05:44 PM   #61
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry but I don't enjoy sex or positions based on what's written in a manual.

Just because you personally can't ride a cock hard & fast during greek, in the CG position. Or that you personally don't get the deep penetration. Doesn't mean others of can't & don't. And to make said assumptions towards others regarding such. Is well.. what works for you. Works for you. But please don't tell us that what works for us, isn't true based on manuals and your POV.
In fact if you gave it a try in CG. You might surprise yourself just how deep you can take a cock and how hard you can fuck it.
The feeling is amazing. A lot better than in doggie.

Doggie position is the *norm* and the norm is boring. (mpo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
Im not here to argue..really.. its simply common knowledge..any good sex manual, book etc will tell you..

Seems to me..everything I read agrees with my POV.. doggie or guy on top allows for the deepest penetration and allows the person recieving the best chance to fully open their ass..

NOT CG.. this ain't a competition..im done with the thread..but I guarantee a girl can't ride it as hard and take it as deep as being on her hands and knees ass cheeks spread wide open letting the guy grab hold and pound away.. simply ain't gonna happen
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:14 AM   #62
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

I have tried anal sex in every position you can think of.. including pile driver.. CG is simply by all facts available and most girls experiences not the best way to let the guy FUCK a girls ass..

it is in fact the best way for a girl to control the action and make it appear like she is letting him be rough..

I mean its just common knowledge.. a few things go on in this world

wanna kill time in a session go for the whole dining at the Y fall back move.. to many girls complain that the guys suck at it..yet so many guys get request for it.. we all know thats the "time killer move" to avoid having to fuck

anal.. don't like it..wanna upcharge for it.. you either pick the laying flat on stomach position or girl on top.. its just common knowledge thats the fall back positions and is hidden on the 'i love this position best veil".. there simply isn't any denying that.. I didn't say 1 particular girl does it.. and much like some have their opinion I have mine.. and after 10yrs in this biz I have seen all the tricks, all the little end arounds.. its common knowledge

any girl that would advice a first timer to try anal sex would recommend girl on top because of the reasons i listed.. control of penetration, depth etc etc.. its for that very same reason that a girl would pick it for a date.. its amazing what can be hidden with some thrashing about, loud noises and contorted faces..

I understand since you laid claim to liking it..its now your place to defend it so guys don't think you were bullshitting this whole time.. I understand that you gotta defend "what you do" in session..

I have had sex with girl on top.. I don't like to work that hard..I don't wanna fuck the guy in my ass..I want that guy FUCKING MY ASS..grabbing ahold and fucking me!! I want him to take it!! thats anal sex..for me.. not for everyone..not for you.. but

the little tricks are what goes down.. the daty(that girls so often criticize not in front of clients), kills time.. the CG position keeps the girl from having to "be fucked" and lets her control the show
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 08:30 PM   #63
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Its kinda funny that half of the providers that say they love greek don't have one review with greek in it
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:07 PM   #64
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherNicole View Post
I absolutely love it and yes there are times when I prefer greek.

Nic is 100% truthful about this ! .... and she's great at it !
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 01:06 AM   #65
!!Layla Angelique!!
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 75510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I came so hard from it with this one guy, but then I was so hot he could have done anything to me.
!!Layla Angelique!! is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 04:55 AM   #66
snorkle
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

You Greek loving ladies get your asses to Houston!
snorkle is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:41 AM   #67
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I lov greek!
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:24 AM   #68
funtx750
Valued Poster

Sonya next time I am in SA lets get together for a froeign language lesson.
funtx750 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:46 AM   #69
popser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

A lot of the GREEK experience is visual. An Ex was sucking me one time and positioned her ass so I could really get a good view. She proceeded to finger her ass. The third time her finger slid in I dumped a huge load. I did not even have time to warn her.

I personally love the visual effect as much as the feel.

Damnit. I have a raging hard on just writing this.
popser is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:07 AM   #70
VIPRaniLane
BBW Femme Fatale

User ID: 16199
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Butt Sex is My Favorite! Call Me Backdoor Betty :-)

I love Greek more than regular sex, and it makes me squirt like crazy! Doggie is awesome for this. Something about the tight grip on my hips while he pounds me makes me want it more and more. The best sex I've had with gents I've seen has included Greek.

Having said that, most of my past clients weren't interested in fucking my ass, even when they were aware it was available. To each his/her own, but I love the feeling and am always excited when I know I'm going to be on the receiving end of some anal violation! LOL

I also love to strap it on for the guys that want to be my bitch. It's the best of both worlds
VIPRaniLane is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 01:27 AM   #71
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani Lane View Post
I love Greek more than regular sex, and it makes me squirt like crazy! Doggie is awesome for this. Something about the tight grip on my hips while he pounds me makes me want it more and more. The best sex I've had with gents I've seen has included Greek.

Having said that, most of my past clients weren't interested in fucking my ass, even when they were aware it was available. To each his/her own, but I love the feeling and am always excited when I know I'm going to be on the receiving end of some anal violation! LOL
Shit yeah girl!
Love the words anal and violation together.
I also like to say that breaking someone into it the first time - is like you are corrupting them.

I'm not a good CG or Asian girl.
My legs have a 36" inseam and I'm just starting to work out again. You try getting up off the floor over and over again and see how long you last. Most times with CG - unless he's just really well endowed - I flat out suck at it.
I have a giant ass - and moving myself properly to be able to ride a dick in CG is nearly impossible for average or smaller. (on top of how long my legs are and trying to position myself low enough to get where I need to be.)

Now - back to the topic.
I'm mostly in agreement with miss luv. (if not totally...but I didn't read every bit that she posted - so I'll say mostly.) We may not always get along - but we both have a love of a good ass pounding. (I actually texted my client from several nights ago to ask him if he liked greek. I was in the mood for a good ass pounding and he said "absolutely". I was so worked up the whole time I was getting ready! I couldn't wait.
The only fall back is - once I cum while your giving me an ASS POUNDING - we have to figure something else out for you pretty quick.
So maybe it's best to make me keep my hands away from myself till you know you are getting right there - and ready to bust.
That night I came twice, back to back then had to stop him - not cuz it hurt - but just simply because it didn't feel good anymore. I don't know if that makes any sense at all - but it's a turn on factor involved too.

One of my favorite reviews is on the old board - and we were having such a good rough time - that I literally was screaming for him to fuck my ass. (it did help that he had been fiddling with my ass a bit while in doggie....how long can you tease and not stick it in? Really.)

Part of the reason I personally charge a bit more for it is - It's extra prep work, and I don't want just everyone thinking that my ass is for their taking. I want to know ahead of time usually (or at least be prepared if it's a possibility). I want it to still be kind of "special" or "taboo" or "naughty" to help keep it a turn on for me.
If I just let every client have full access to my ass - then it would possibly become too routine for me, and it's one of the things that I PERSONALLY enjoy A LOT and I don't want to have that rob me of the feelings I get from it.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:57 AM   #72
fire engine red
Valued Poster

Encounters: 121

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Jannessa View Post
Hi sweetie... if you're ever in Dallas I'd love to introduce you to Greek! :-)
Jannessa, after reading all your comments on this thread and the one about the best lube, I will be calling on you on my next trip to the Big D!!

fire engine red is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:31 PM   #73
MissMollyMcGrath
Account Disabled

User ID: 29877

I love Greek in San Antonio!
MissMollyMcGrath is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:06 PM   #74
otrdriver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

OK so all the ladies stated their enjoyment. Who is available today/tonight for a trip to the islands? pm if you prefer.
otrdriver is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:27 PM   #75
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm waaay out in texas - but wish I could get to Arizona some time soon.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women