Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160812
Yssup Rider60170
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35544
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2020, 05:24 PM   #61
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Both he and my daughter/his sister are reluctant to game the system. Like their mother, they like to do things the hard way, be unsuccessful, and bitch. Thanks for the advice though.
I understand but if the system is against you, I believe in skating behind the rules. Hell, we're on a whore board, everyone is doing that here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
like this pale face?
She didn't game the system. That was just kind of stupid of her but I guess she could just blame hair dye to diffuse the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Hey boys, are there any Africans Americans weighing in on this conversation
It's been mostly a civil discussion for the most part. There is no need to try to escalate it further. I've said my thoughts from my experience and others have shared their thoughts. As far as the OP is concerned, he's just a racist troll looking for attention, so he is not even worth addressing.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 06:15 PM   #62
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default The Surgeon General

How'd that racist Trump hire this guy? He seems well qualified.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC7Murz94sM
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 06:25 PM   #63
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
According to an Ancestry DNA test, he's 12% black.
That would seem to mitigate against the discrimination.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 06:50 PM   #64
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

She didn't game the system. That was just kind of stupid of her but I guess she could just blame hair dye to diffuse the awkward lie and stick to her bullshit story.

I can't remember the white chick's name years ago who worked for the NAACP but that shit was funny as fuck to me when she got busted for being full of shit about being black. She may be related to Warren.

she most certainly did game the system.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/elizabe...im-11549576347

For what reason, other than to gain advantage, does a white lawyer without any recognized tribal affiliation describe her race as “American Indian” on a government document? The latest revelation about Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s longtime effort to present herself as Native American highlights just one of several holes remaining in her story. Democrats choosing from an abundance of leftist candidates for their party’s 2020 presidential nomination may wonder how many more such revelations they can stand.

In the eighth paragraph of a Tuesday story, the Washington Post reported that it had “obtained Warren’s registration card for the State Bar of Texas, providing a previously undisclosed example of Warren identifying as an ‘American Indian.’”

The Post’s Annie Linskey and Amy Gardner elaborated:
Warren filled out the card by hand in neat blue ink and signed it. Dated April 1986, it is the first document to surface showing Warren making the claim in her own handwriting. Her office didn’t dispute its authenticity.
In a follow-up story, the two Post reporters note:
By Wednesday, after the bar registration card was published by The Washington Post, Warren faced new doubts about her viability in the presidential race, as activists and strategists evaluated how much damage the issue might do — especially given Democrats’ focus on finding a candidate who can defeat President Trump — and what she might do to move past it.
Liberal activists have long described cultural appropriation as hurtful, since someone is assuming the identity of a group without having faced the suffering or discrimination that group endured. The question is whether Democratic primary voters will punish Warren for actions for which she has apologized.
“This was about 30 years ago,” said Warren, when asked Wednesday why she filled out the bar form. She explained that as a girl in Oklahoma she’d learned stories about her family history from her parents and siblings, leading her to believe the family was Native American.
Since releasing a DNA analysis suggesting that she may have no more Native American heritage than the average white person in the U.S.—and perhaps none at all—Ms. Warren has indeed apologized for her previous claims.

But she has continued to insist that she never benefited from these claims of minority status. Tuesday’s report from the Post makes it a little harder for Ms. Warren to stick with this story. As for the story she tells about her family history, that was already difficult to sell.

The Post notes:
Warren listed herself as a “minority” in the Association of American Law Schools directory starting in 1986, and presented herself that way in the directory for nine years. That same year, she filled out the bar card, which The Post obtained via an open-records request to the State Bar of Texas.
There’s no indication that Warren gained professionally by reporting herself as Native American on the card. Above the lines for race, national origin and handicap status, the card says, “The following information is for statistical purposes only and will not be disclosed to any person or organization without the express written consent of the attorney.”
The Texas card—like the initial listing in the directory of law professors—was created just one year before she joined the University of Pennsylvania, which like all such elite schools at that time was under significant pressure to diversify its faculty. Later, she was hired by Harvard’s law school just two years after it was sued in part for not having a single Native American on its faculty.

Many of her former Ivy League colleagues say that she received no special help of any kind from either school and was not considered a minority candidate during the hiring process. But if Ms. Warren told both the state bar of Texas and the Association of American Law Schools she was a minority, why wouldn’t she initially tell anyone at Penn or Harvard? And why wouldn’t they have considered her Native American, if they were on the hunt for minority candidates and she was publicly listed as one? (Some time after her hiring at each school, Penn and Harvard classified her as a minority faculty member.)

As for Warren family history, last year the senator told NBC:
My mother and daddy were born and raised in Oklahoma. My daddy first saw my mother when they were both teenagers. He fell in love with this tall, quiet girl who played the piano. Head over heels. But his family was bitterly opposed to their relationship because she was part Native American.They eventually eloped.
This highly implausible story has recently become even more so. If Native American ancestry was so distant on her mother’s side that the senator has never been able to name any native relatives—and even now her own DNA expert cannot rule out the possibility that she has no such relatives at all—how would her father’s family have known enough to object? And if they really had heard about the bride’s family legend, were they really as bigoted as she says—Oklahomans who would “bitterly” oppose a wedding because it involved someone who may or may not have had an unnamed and unknown native ancestor eight generations earlier?

the person you mentioned is this bimbo .. Rachel Dolezal

Rachel Dolezal: ‘I wasn't identifying as black to upset people. I was being me'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...i-was-being-me

in my best TWK voice ...

if yous says so, bimbo!

BAHHAHAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 06:57 PM   #65
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Yep. Thanks, TWK. That's her. I thought maybe she was just biracial at the time until I saw her parents. I have to admit that I believed her more than I believed Warren. Both are full of shit but at least Rachel could at least look the part of her bullshit lie. I don't know why Warren even bothered with her ethnicity bullshit. At least claim a minority race that is believable and change your appearance. Don't be lazy. Rachel went full retard but pulled the shit off for a while. I have to give her credit for that.
Old 03-05-2020, 07:03 PM   #66
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Yep. Thanks, TWK, That's her. I thought maybe she was just biracial at the time until I saw her parents. I have to admit that I believed her more than I believed Warren. Both are full of shit but at least Rachel could at least look the part of her bullshit lie. I don't know why Warren even bothers with her ethnicity bullshit.

it's amazing what you can do with a curling iron and a tanning booth, isn't it?

BHAAAAHHAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 07:19 PM   #67
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Man, it's just funny to me. When I saw her parents when the story broke, I was like what the fuck am I seeing? I just assumed she was biracial. I thought the chick was black. The NAACP obviously thought she was black. I didn't even know white chicks could have hair like that. It was obviously a wrong assumption on my part and I guess a curling iron and a tanning bed can do a lot more than I thought was remotely even possible. LOL

Edit: You're correct, TWK. Warren definitely did game the system. I didn't know that she pulled all of that dirty shit to get ahead. Thanks for the article. I respect anybody's hustle, but I definitely do not respect her game. That's weak. She did not need to lie to get ahead. She was already there. She is/was being greedy. I like and appreciate greed. But not like that.
Old 03-05-2020, 09:56 PM   #68
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
He's dark brown haired with hazel eyes. In high school they called him "the hispanglo."

His mom, my ex, is puerto rican and 25% DNA from various places in Africa. She is also part Tiano Indian according to the results which my son also inherited. The Tiano is a tribe occupying the Caribbean.

Both he and my daughter/his sister are reluctant to game the system. Like their mother, they like to do things the hard way, be unsuccessful, and bitch. Thanks for the advice though.

that was good advice lucas gave.

they're honest to a fault. that's good.

however, your kids should take advantage of the stupidity that system offers. they should take advantage of their minority status. not exactly the best way to success... but you gotta do what you gotta do.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 10:05 PM   #69
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Yep. Thanks, TWK. That's her. I thought maybe she was just biracial at the time until I saw her parents. I have to admit that I believed her more than I believed Warren. Both are full of shit but at least Rachel could at least look the part of her bullshit lie. I don't know why Warren even bothered with her ethnicity bullshit. At least claim a minority race that is believable and change your appearance. Don't be lazy. Rachel went full retard but pulled the shit off for a while. I have to give her credit for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
it's amazing what you can do with a curling iron and a tanning booth, isn't it?

BHAAAAHHAAAA

hair gel helps a lot in shaping the hair you want.

this also includes tanning spray paint. tanning both may or may not get the tan results you want, paint will tho.

I mean look at donald... he put orange tan paint on himself...
Old 03-05-2020, 10:06 PM   #70
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
That's what he is, right, dummy? So what's the fucking joke?

the fucking joke is that he's not black. bahahahahahaha!!!!
Old 03-05-2020, 10:08 PM   #71
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Media View Post
Imagine how peaceful and prosperous America would be without blacks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Media View Post
Most murders are committed by blacks. 13 percent of the population. 51 percent of the murders.

Margret Sanger would love you for sure!
Old 03-05-2020, 11:05 PM   #72
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
that was good advice lucas gave.
I have to quote this and memorialize it because I'll probably never see this statement ever again on this board.

I kid of course. I meant what I said to gnadfly. I believe he knows that I was being genuine about his son. I don't play around with shit like that. I was talking father to father and just gave my opinion about how to help his son as if my advice was even necessary. It probably wasn't, but it was just a suggestion.

The system is rigged with certain employers. I just wanted to suggest a way around it for his son if his race was an issue for employment.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:02 AM   #73
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
I have to quote this and memorialize it because I'll probably never see this statement ever again on this board.

I kid of course. I meant what I said to gnadfly. I believe he knows that I was being genuine about his son. I don't play around with shit like that. I was talking father to father and just gave my opinion about how to help his son as if my advice was even necessary. It probably wasn't, but it was just a suggestion.

The system is rigged with certain employers. I just wanted to suggest a way around it for his son if his race was an issue for employment.

I totally get this. its what any father would do for his son or daughter.
Old 03-06-2020, 09:23 AM   #74
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:

Before DNA testing leveled the field for Men

The adage was:
Mamaa's baby, Daddy's maybe!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 10:38 AM   #75
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I'm willing to support reasonable reparations for slavery, which was wrong, no doubt about it.

How much per direct descendant and what do we get in return?
Good question, and it's really gotten convoluted with race mixing, immigration, etc. And hell, some blacks don't even need reparations. What the hell is Oprah or Jordan gonna do with a reparations check, besides maybe donate it?

Outside of outright handing black people a check (for the record, it's unrealistic...because too many would just blow the money on stupid shit, and basically just give the money right back to the system), I think a lot can be done for communities.

Clean up the ghettos. I mean get in there and tear down these slums, trap houses, these raggedy ass apartment complexes. Give people a nice, clean place to live. Nothing is more comforting than going home to a place that feels good when you kick your shoes off. Black people don't get that. POOR people don't get that, I should say.

Build strong public schools. Educate people. Instead of reducing education funding, increase it. Anyone who wants to dumb down their own country should be removed from office anyway.

When people KNOW better, they do better. So why not teach them better. Oh, that's right, the [corrupt] system relies on the ignorance and hate of brainwashed people to function the way we know it.

I think people inherently want to work for their keep, but no one wants to work their asses off for low wages while people are paid to play sports, be bad actors, make mindless youtube videos for millions, or...just be cute. Hard working people need to be paid more. Everybody can't play for the Lakers or be a rockstar and make millions for nothing.

Smarter, well paid people would [most likely] stay out of jail. The hypocrisy of this country to complain about crime, but facilitate the reasons behind people getting locked up.

In a nutshell, better housing, better education, better pay would be a good start to SOME form of reparation. Quit all this corrupt bullshit, school to prison pipeline bullshit. Career politician shit and good ol boy networking bullshit...all that shit needs to end...or, minimized.

Helping the average citizen live a little better and, people of color, particularly...but, broke white people, too, and we wouldn't give a shit about your 12-bedroom, 9 car garage house in the middle of your island.

I don't think it's too much to ask for.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women