Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60018
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2012, 06:57 PM   #61
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I went to the polls just after work, and there was still a line, took me 20 minutes to get in.

Whoever wins this will be the next US Senator from Texas.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:41 PM   #62
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

AP has declared Cruz the winner !

Another election that the Tea Party made a hugh differnece in outcomes......this election doesn't bode well for Obama. The Obamazombies thought the TP had run it's course and was a dead movement.....they are wrong.....

The TP is more determined than ever, more organized, and has more financial resources than ever......they will be a major factor in booting Obama out and electing more Constitutional conservative candidates....

Another sign that American incrementalism is the way out of this mess.....

Tick, tick, tick.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:08 PM   #63
Jackie S
Valued Poster

The main stream media believes that if they ignore the Tea Party, it will go away, sort of the old tree falling in the forest thing.

But what they do not realize is while they are pontificating every night on the National Format, the Tea party is, behind the scenes, steadilly doing the same thing they did in November of 2010.

Now to important stuff. Here is my favorite MILF at Chic-Fil-A, looking hot as hell.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-business.html
Old 07-31-2012, 08:58 PM   #64
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
how refreshing would it be to rid the Texas political scene of idiots?
You moving?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 09:02 PM   #65
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
so its ok for Romney to do it because Obie did it?

I ask 2 dogs this what is your answer Olivia ..

call me a skeptic but if you have a link for Obie collecting campaign $$ at a breakfast fundraiser in Jerusalem in 2008, feel free to post it ..
What about an electronic donation -- say it didn't happen, CBJ7.

Just Hours Later, Obama Campaign Uses Berlin Speech to Raise Campaign Cash

Shortly after 6 pm Central time — just a few hours after Sen. Barack Obama, D-Illinois, gave his speech in Berlin, which his campaign insisted was not political — his campaign manager, David Plouffe, sent out a fundraising solicitation using the speech to raise campaign cash.
"As you may have heard, Barack has been in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia this week," reads the email, with a big red "DONATE" sign. "Today, he spoke in Berlin, Germany. In a city where a wall once divided the free from the oppressed, he talked about tearing down the walls that divide all peoples so we can address our common problems — the threats of terrorism and nuclear weapons, global warming and genocide, AIDS and poverty. Watch Barack’s historic speech and share it with your friends."
The letter offers a link to the video and asks recipients to please "forward this email to your friends, family, and colleagues."
This is certainly going to be used as ammunition for those critics who wondered about the true purpose of this "non political" trip.
- jpt

UPDATE: The Obama campaign takes issue with my description of its email with its big, red "DONATE" button as a "fundraising soliciation." The campaign, which has raised more money through the internet than any other campaign in world history, says the purpose of this email, the "DONATE" button notwithstanding, was for folks to see the speech and share it with their friends.
(When you click on that DONATE button, I might add, you’re taken to this webage which reads: "Make your donation online…Make your donation using the secure form below…$25 $100 $500 $2,300
$50 $250 $1,000 Other: $ …Credit Card: Visa MasterCard American Express Discover…Donating Offline: If you would prefer to contribute by mail, send a check to: Obama for America, P.O. Box 802798, Chicago, IL 60680…Donating Monthly: Click here to make a recurring donation….Americans Abroad: Click here to make a donation.)
The campaign calls the above blog entry "misleading." You be the judge.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...st-hours-late/

Obama Camp Routed Out Illegal Donations from Palestinians

By Susan Davis August 5, 2008, 5:13 PM

Glenn R. Simpson reports on the presidential race.
Obama campaign officials said a trio of Palestinian brothers in the Middle East attempted last year to make $33,000 in illegal donations to the campaign via the internet.
The brothers sought to buy “Obama for President” T-shirts in some 97 attempts, 32 of which were initially successful.
They wrongly identified themselves as American citizens, campaign officials said, and listed their address as “GA”, the abbreviation for Georgia, when in fact they live in a refugee camp in Gaza, a rump city-state between Israel and Egypt that is under the control of Hamas.
The donations came in between Sept. 20 and Dec. 6 and virtually all of the money, about $33,500, was returned by December 6. But the refunds weren’t reported to the Federal Election Commission due to a technical error, campaign officials said.
The remaining $2,500 was refunded Monday. The refunds will all be reflected shortly in an amended report. New controls to prevent such attempts are now in place, the campaign said.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/0...-palestinians/
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 09:04 PM   #66
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You moving?
Hopefully to California.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 09:12 PM   #67
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
What about an electronic donation -- say it didn't happen, CBJ7.

Just Hours Later, Obama Campaign Uses Berlin Speech to Raise Campaign Cash

Shortly after 6 pm Central time — just a few hours after Sen. Barack Obama, D-Illinois, gave his speech in Berlin, which his campaign insisted was not political — his campaign manager, David Plouffe, sent out a fundraising solicitation using the speech to raise campaign cash.
"As you may have heard, Barack has been in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia this week," reads the email, with a big red "DONATE" sign. "Today, he spoke in Berlin, Germany. In a city where a wall once divided the free from the oppressed, he talked about tearing down the walls that divide all peoples so we can address our common problems — the threats of terrorism and nuclear weapons, global warming and genocide, AIDS and poverty. Watch Barack’s historic speech and share it with your friends."
The letter offers a link to the video and asks recipients to please "forward this email to your friends, family, and colleagues."
This is certainly going to be used as ammunition for those critics who wondered about the true purpose of this "non political" trip.
- jpt

UPDATE: The Obama campaign takes issue with my description of its email with its big, red "DONATE" button as a "fundraising soliciation." The campaign, which has raised more money through the internet than any other campaign in world history, says the purpose of this email, the "DONATE" button notwithstanding, was for folks to see the speech and share it with their friends.
(When you click on that DONATE button, I might add, you’re taken to this webage which reads: "Make your donation online…Make your donation using the secure form below…$25 $100 $500 $2,300
$50 $250 $1,000 Other: $ …Credit Card: Visa MasterCard American Express Discover…Donating Offline: If you would prefer to contribute by mail, send a check to: Obama for America, P.O. Box 802798, Chicago, IL 60680…Donating Monthly: Click here to make a recurring donation….Americans Abroad: Click here to make a donation.)
The campaign calls the above blog entry "misleading." You be the judge.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...st-hours-late/

Obama Camp Routed Out Illegal Donations from Palestinians

By Susan Davis August 5, 2008, 5:13 PM

Glenn R. Simpson reports on the presidential race.
Obama campaign officials said a trio of Palestinian brothers in the Middle East attempted last year to make $33,000 in illegal donations to the campaign via the internet.
The brothers sought to buy “Obama for President” T-shirts in some 97 attempts, 32 of which were initially successful.
They wrongly identified themselves as American citizens, campaign officials said, and listed their address as “GA”, the abbreviation for Georgia, when in fact they live in a refugee camp in Gaza, a rump city-state between Israel and Egypt that is under the control of Hamas.
The donations came in between Sept. 20 and Dec. 6 and virtually all of the money, about $33,500, was returned by December 6. But the refunds weren’t reported to the Federal Election Commission due to a technical error, campaign officials said.
The remaining $2,500 was refunded Monday. The refunds will all be reflected shortly in an amended report. New controls to prevent such attempts are now in place, the campaign said.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/0...-palestinians/

I'm Shocked
Old 07-31-2012, 10:28 PM   #68
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

How about the two mil Romney raised in Israel?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:15 AM   #69
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Money in Israel from Americans living abroad. Tell the whole story Ekim. Remember, the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Just like he did in England.

Of course I expect you to write a screed about Obama turning off his filters on the Internet donations from other countries. Don't deny it, it is proven true and now we all want to hear you complain so you show consistency.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:40 AM   #70
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
AP has declared Cruz the winner !

Another election that the Tea Party made a hugh differnece in outcomes......this election doesn't bode well for Obama. The Obamazombies thought the TP had run it's course and was a dead movement.....they are wrong.....

This election has nothing to do with Obama chances!

It does not bode well for moderate Texans!

I am suprised Dewherst lost but congrats JD and Whirly. You got your guy. I would not read to much into this election though, other than Texas is a really red state that Obama was never going to win.

I was watching a program today where one of the guest said that 40 years ago the Senate had around 60 moderates...that is not the case today and we will be having fewer come November. That is not a good thing in my book.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:47 AM   #71
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Of course in 1972 the Senate was totally dominated by democrats. The same moderate democrats who tried to filibuster the 1964 Civil Rights act. Yes, pretty moderate.

FYI, I live in Kansas.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:02 AM   #72
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Of course in 1972 the Senate was totally dominated by democrats. The same moderate democrats who tried to filibuster the 1964 Civil Rights act. Yes, pretty moderate.

FYI, I live in Kansas.
You realize they left the Democratic Party for the GOP after that. Why do you think Johnson said we have lost the south forever? What do you think Reagan Southern strategy was?

You are not very versed on actual histoey are you? You present half truths as factsand do not care for context do you?

Yes most racists were in the Democratic Party in the 1960's, they migraterd to the GOP after LBJ's Civil Rights act.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:09 AM   #73
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Actually you are thinking of the Dixiecrats in 1948. They left the democratic party and went to the GOP to stay in office. Check your facts.

Those racists in the democratic party like Al Gore Sr., William Fulbright, and who can forget the local Klansman Robert Byrd. They stayed in the democratic party until the day they died.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:45 AM   #74
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

CJ7, it has been pointed out to me that you are mistaken (again). Cruz, who you described as "a Tea'ster with a LT Gov tag" was and is not the Lt Governor. His opponent is the Lt Governor. Cruz is the former Solicitor General of Texas.

I noticed the comment about politicians who were dumb (did poorly in college). George Bush held a M.A. in Business Administration and speaks Spanish. His father spoke Chinese and graduated from Princeton in 2 and 1/2 years. Romney graduated simultaneously from Harvard business school and Harvard Law school. Romney also speaks fluent French. They sound pretty smart to me and we know their grades.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:31 AM   #75
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

McCaskil's reelection in Missouri is dooomed....another TP candidate will take her seat.

And Cruz wasn't the only TP candidate who won in Texas last night........
Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women