Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70458
biomed160875
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452983
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47682
pyramider46370
bambino40411
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35606
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2012, 12:02 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Its not really that quiet in Texas

Our posters from Texas have been very quiet about events down there. I can understand as many of our posters come from the left side of the aisle and others have declared the Tea Party dead. You see there is an election for the US Senate going on between mainstrean, tax supporting, Obama care supporting (sort of) republican (RINO) David Dewhurst and Tea Party favorite Ted Cruz. At this time Cruz is expected to win by 10 points which is a substantial Tea Party victory. When Cruz wins it will echo around the country that the Tea Party is still here and in it to win it. Up here Sara Palin is supporting Sarah Steelman for the Senate. Her opponent will be the walking dead Claire "I'm supposed to pay taxes on my private jet?" McCaskill.

http://www.tedcruz.org/

http://sarahsteelman.com/ another hot GOP babe
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 04:58 AM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I just want all the incumbents out. I say bring in a whole new group of incompetent thieves.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 05:07 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I would not count the Cruz chicken before it hatch's.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:45 AM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If you think there politics is screwed now just wait till the tea sippers get in there.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:07 AM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Titanic ride anyone? Get your tickets to ride the invincible Titanic. Full speed ahead with no life pesky life boats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
If you think there politics is screwed now just wait till the tea sippers get in there.

In a sick way I'd like to see the Tea Nuts steer the ship!

They are like a bunch of teenagers that think they know know it all...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:52 AM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
In a sick way I'd like to see the Tea Nuts steer the ship!

They are like a bunch of teenagers that think they know know it all...
Kind of like you, eh, WDF? But I'll bet none of them spell "fuc" like you do, or snicker uncontrollably when someone calls another person a "homo".
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:32 AM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Kind of like you, eh, WDF? But I'll bet none of them spell "fuc" like you do, or snicker uncontrollably when someone calls another person a "homo".
You got it backwards, I snicker when how I spell ''fuc'' bothers you and I could care less how you spell 'homo' or how homosexual you are.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:35 AM   #8
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I am suspcious of the PPP poll showing Cruz with a big margin (PPP is a liberal polling firm with a poor record); but I think Cruz will pull out a win....Dewhurst looked pitiful in the last two debates...and the Tea Party is very strong in all quarters of Texas.....even moderates think the Republican establishment is out of touch.....Palin has been campgaining hard for Cruz in the closing days...the Tea Party, the enthusiasm of Cruz supporters, a generational divide within the Texas Republican ranks, and the lack of regard the party base currently holds for Rick Perry...are all factors playing into Cruz's favor....

AND Cruz is hispanic; this has gone un-reported but I think Cruz is pulling in alot of latino voters ....

On a side note; Dewhurst was so pititful in the debate that he actually apologized for not being a "good speaker".....and he wants a seat in the Senate?????

A Cruz win is a huge incremental step toward a more Constitutional Republic !

A half-dozen more Cruz/DeMinit/Coburn/Paul and the balance of power within the GOP shifts to the Tea Party.....The GOP establishment is in fear of this scenario.

The nay sayers thought Walker was toast; and the Tea Party delivered big time in Wisconsin,,,,same thing in Texas today !

I suspect the Cruz victory is already a done deal. Early voting turn out was record breaking......

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Our posters from Texas have been very quiet about events down there. I can understand as many of our posters come from the left side of the aisle and others have declared the Tea Party dead. You see there is an election for the US Senate going on between mainstrean, tax supporting, Obama care supporting (sort of) republican (RINO) David Dewhurst and Tea Party favorite Ted Cruz. At this time Cruz is expected to win by 10 points which is a substantial Tea Party victory. When Cruz wins it will echo around the country that the Tea Party is still here and in it to win it. Up here Sara Palin is supporting Sarah Steelman for the Senate. Her opponent will be the walking dead Claire "I'm supposed to pay taxes on my private jet?" McCaskill.

http://www.tedcruz.org/

http://sarahsteelman.com/ another hot GOP babe
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:53 AM   #9
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

For a run off election the polls were busy. Cruz should be a winner if what I was watching in the voting place is the same in other places.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:01 AM   #10
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Democrats (and Independents) can vote in the run off election; provided they didn't declare Democratic in the earlier election....so many independents, or leaning Democrats might be motivated to turn out for Cruz; but less likely for Dewhurst, who has all the charisma of an eggplant and generates zero excitement with voters in the great State of Texas !!!!

If Cruz wins by a big margin; it will be fun to watch the CNN/MSNBC liberal pundits spin a Cruz win into some kind of Obama upside !

Old 07-31-2012, 11:28 AM   #11
CJ7
Valued Poster

Juan Pablo Escabar Cruz knows hes going to be up to his tacos in debt when he wins ..

you think this state has cut back firefighter pensions and feeding the poor people now, you just wait until a Tea'ster with a LT Gov tag swinging around his neck dips his bag in the budget ...

NO SOUP FOR YOU !!!!!!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:32 AM   #12
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

So the solution to overspending is to keep spending ???

It is going to be ugly; but there is no avoiding it. Especially if the liberals keep killing economic growth, growth that could generate jobs, employment, and tax revenues.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:47 AM   #13
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
So the solution to overspending is to keep spending ???

It is going to be ugly; but there is no avoiding it. Especially if the liberals keep killing economic growth, growth that could generate jobs, employment, and tax revenues.

yes indeed whirlie, the liberals havent been in control of Texas since 1994 so sure theyve killed everything in the state.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:52 AM   #14
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Cruz is going to be a Senator; it has nothing to do with local/state government.......

You think the Feds should continue the spending spree I guess......

Tea Party, Cruz and other patriotic Americans don't.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:55 AM   #15
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Will Cruz oppose the Patriot Act and the NDAA?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women