Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2011, 08:53 AM   #106
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question How Old Do You Think?

Her handler obviously here on ECCIE!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:34 AM   #107
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

The problem with telling a lie about one's age to get business is that it is wrong. I really don't care how big or little the lie is. If a 40 year old provider looks like a smoking hot 25 year, post the pictures with the real age and let the clients decide. I saw an ad for a provider where she gave her real age (early 40s) with a disclaimer saying she looked 25. Her pics backed it up. Her reviews backed it up. She was honest and confident in her own skin to actually post a real age. That is the type of provider I'll knock anyone down in order to see. On the other hand, I've been stung by 50 year olds claiming to be in their early 30s with bodies that well, looked like 50 year olds-- saggy boobs, stretch marks etc. I was just too much of a gentleman to walk out. If a provider is upfront and honest about their age, I'm more likely to consider seeing them. There are some more mature providers that I know of who are honest about their age (late 30s/early 40s) and you can tell by their pics that they aren't in their 20s. I'm more likely to see them based on their honesty and knowledge that if they are honest about their age, then they are most likely to be honest about everything else they claim to be or not to be. I just saw Dallas. I knew going in that she was not the 22 year old coed type, but I did go in knowing about her personality and experience. I had a great time. Now what if Dallas claimed to be 22 or mid 20s. When we meet, it is obvious she is not that age, the whole session goes downhill from that point. Point being. Good provider are honest with their clients. Providers who are less than truthful run the risk of alienating clients and giving all providers a bad name.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:55 AM   #108
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Still Looking.... I thought you didn't have a problem with a provider lying about her age?
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:18 PM   #109
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Pictures are no where near as good for judging appearance as in person. That's why real age matters to me, even if she has pictures. Sometimes I'm in the mood for a younger looking woman. Signs of age can be and are hidden in pictures that cannot be hidden in person. Of course, some older women look much younger and better than women many years younger than themselves. But, on average, younger women in fact look younger.
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:39 PM   #110
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
The problem with telling a lie about one's age to get business is that it is wrong. I really don't care how big or little the lie is. If a 40 year old provider looks like a smoking hot 25 year, post the pictures with the real age and let the clients decide. I saw an ad for a provider where she gave her real age (early 40s) with a disclaimer saying she looked 25. Her pics backed it up. Her reviews backed it up. She was honest and confident in her own skin to actually post a real age. That is the type of provider I'll knock anyone down in order to see. On the other hand, I've been stung by 50 year olds claiming to be in their early 30s with bodies that well, looked like 50 year olds-- saggy boobs, stretch marks etc. I was just too much of a gentleman to walk out. If a provider is upfront and honest about their age, I'm more likely to consider seeing them. There are some more mature providers that I know of who are honest about their age (late 30s/early 40s) and you can tell by their pics that they aren't in their 20s. I'm more likely to see them based on their honesty and knowledge that if they are honest about their age, then they are most likely to be honest about everything else they claim to be or not to be. I just saw Dallas. I knew going in that she was not the 22 year old coed type, but I did go in knowing about her personality and experience. I had a great time. Now what if Dallas claimed to be 22 or mid 20s. When we meet, it is obvious she is not that age, the whole session goes downhill from that point. Point being. Good provider are honest with their clients. Providers who are less than truthful run the risk of alienating clients and giving all providers a bad name.
Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Still Looking.... I thought you didn't have a problem with a provider lying about her age?
No post quote? No lying is wrong... ALWAYS! This thread is about why providers shave years off their age? Or in some cases add years perhaps! Providers are most certainly not the only ones doing this. I'm certain hobbyist do this also. I'm sure we have hobbyist that are 60 that magically turned the clock back to 52! This thread is not about my opinion about lying. While I have my opinion which might not be shared by the masses, I am entitled to it I believe as are you yours. If you want to debate where or not lying is wrong perhaps you could start another thread! Opps, I forgot you already did!

Come on guys, you can play the game and guess the age of the provider or not. I know the prize money isn't much, but this is all in fun anyway... right?
Old 06-08-2011, 04:31 PM   #111
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Now I know why my buddy Surcher drinks! About to start myself!
Where did this come from? Are you calling me a lush? LOL

I've got to put this in.

em·bel·lish/emˈbeliSH/Verb
1. Make (something) more attractive by the addition of decorative details or features: "blue silk embellished with golden embroidery".
2. Make (a statement or story) more interesting or entertaining by adding extra details, esp. ones that are not true

I can't go along with you on the embellish thing. If you prefer to call someone who egregiously lies about their age, or posts photos that are years old and/or flat out purposely misrepresent themselves, an embellisher, I can't. Using a nicer word doesn't make a lie less of a lie.

Having said that, I see no problem if a woman of 33 to 35 claims 28, if you honestly couldn't tell she wasn't. It's marketing and a lot of guys want to see 20 somethings. Placing her real age may cost some business. By the same token, she may lose those who want to see a more mature woman or Milf type. I've seen women in their early to mid 40's claiming to be mid 30's, yet the photos clearly show she's not mid 30's. That's a lie and insulting. Thankfully, I've always done my homework and only one time did a woman show up and not be physically who she claimed. She was 30lbs heavier at least. I tried to make the best of it, although the mood was ruined. I should have said thanks for coming, but you are not the person you claimed to be, handed her more than enough to cover her fuel cost and parted ways. Which leads me to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
As long as you like the girl in the picture what the hell difference does it make?? !! LOL
It makes a hell of a lot of difference if the photos are old, inaccurate or not the woman at all. This type of deception happens all too often. Some photos are altered to the extent the person barely resembles the woman. I understand ladies not showing their faces for protection purposes, although there are those who do it because it's not one of their best features. That happened to me my first time and she was heavier than her photos showed. Luckily, it was a double and not only did the other lady's looks offset hers, but, the one who I was unattracted to had a good personality and nice skills. So it was an overall good experience. Did that make the deception ok? Not at first!
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:51 PM   #112
surcher
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Orleans Natalie View Post
Everyone KNOWS I am "mature;" I passed 40 a looooooooong time ago!
Natalie, I'd love to make your acquaintance! Your showcase shows a woman with a killer body of age! Nat, I grew up in NOLA and hope you make a visit to Houston!
Old 06-08-2011, 05:04 PM   #113
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking Surcher... Help!

I tried to turn this thing back toward the original post... but I'm having a hell of a time doing so! (Just kidding about the drinking! PS: Save me a sip!) Guess the age of the BP provider for me. No only seems to be willing to throw down!?
Old 06-08-2011, 05:11 PM   #114
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Sorry I just read too much into your post. I didn't realize you were playing a guessing game. I got the impression you were showing an example of a provider saying she was one age while in fact being a different age. Couldn't figure out why you would out her age when you and others said it is a minor thing.....
Old 06-08-2011, 05:31 PM   #115
surcher
Valued Poster

Quote:
Her handler obviously here on ECCIE!
She's old enough for me and young enough to call me daddy! I'm guessing 28, but hard to tell from that angle.
Old 06-08-2011, 06:32 PM   #116
Still Looking
BANNED

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Sorry I just read too much into your post. I didn't realize you were playing a guessing game. I got the impression you were showing an example of a provider saying she was one age while in fact being a different age. Couldn't figure out why you would out her age when you and others said it is a minor thing.....
Mr. Addict.... we seem to be bouncing back and forth about the original post which was WHY DO PROVIDERS SHAVE OFF (OR ADD) TO THEIR AGE and LYING! Does it happen, YES that’s a fact. So yes both providers and hobbyist a like LIE about their age. When I say, "If a provider says she is 25 and she is really 45 that doesn't making lying OK. I just saying, if she looks 25 I don't personally care if she is a vampire and is really 3025! That’s just me! That does not make me an advocate for lying! I hope this clears things up. If not, or I have contradicted myself in any way, or you just have an issue with me, feel free to PM me. I'm more than receptive to constructive criticism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surcher View Post
She's old enough for me and young enough to call me daddy! I'm guessing 28, but hard to tell from that angle.

Good guess Surcher... results to follow soon. Of coarse the next question would be... if she is really 45 or if she is really 18 if you love the pictures and that in fact is her in the pictures, would you send her packing? I know this is an extreme example... but what’s next? Hey Lady In Red ( Sweet N Little) your hot as a fire cracker but your show case said 49 but your really 50+.. hit the road. She just added the +. But once again, hot is hot. I really don't care what number you put on it! But that’s just me! Amazing how many guys will ask several questions about playing the game , but then never play. Ah, all in good fun!
Old 06-08-2011, 07:29 PM   #117
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Actually I really don't have an issue with you. Like I said, I read too much into the post and assumed the wrong thing. I went on to explain the way I read into it so you would understand why I posted what I did.... That was all....

Personally I would have guessed the same as surcher. Also it seems that some of the best times I've had were with ladies in the age group of 27 to 38... so me likey that age group
Old 06-09-2011, 03:16 AM   #118
Still Looking
BANNED

It would seem there is not going to be much guess of the age, so here it is:

I have seen this provider 5 times. She is HOT as a firecracker! She went from low volume to high volume so that explains being dropped from the ATF list! But she is about to turn 40! THAT'S A FIFTEEN YEAR SHAVE! But if she didn't tell you... you wouldn't know! She is a sweet heart and really could care less. Her handler obviously feels the shave is warranted! I think she could put any age and get calls. These are certainly not her best pictures.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:57 PM   #119
surcher
Valued Poster

Quote:
It would seem there is not going to be much guess of the age, so here it is:

I have seen this provider 5 times. She is HOT as a firecracker! She went from low volume to high volume so that explains being dropped from the ATF list! But she is about to turn 40! THAT'S A FIFTEEN YEAR SHAVE! But if she didn't tell you... you wouldn't know! She is a sweet heart and really could care less. Her handler obviously feels the shave is warranted! I think she could put any age and get calls. These are certainly not her best pictures.
Give me a better picture and I could give you a better guess. Are there any better pics? Don't tell me you couldn't tell the difference between 25 and 40, especially in person. She looks good from what I can see and I'd love to play with her, until you said high volume. What I really don't like hearing is "Her handler obviously feels the shave is warranted!" She's 39 and has a handler? Why not say pimp? Are you trying to use nice words again, lol? I'm guessing she's been in the biz quite a while and still isn't an independent!? A woman like that shouldn't be forking over part of her income to a pimp.

These definitely show 30's, but around 32-33. Love the natural tits.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:19 PM   #120
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink

If she walked by you on the beach, you would think 25-28! She is a beautiful young lady! The pictures don't come even close to depicting how nice she really looks!

PM me about the additional info!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women