Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2019, 03:09 PM   #121
Elle Banks
Erotic Concierge

User ID: 350644
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
If you needed a website to save you from depths and despair, I would say you are out of touch. I don’t know you.
Lol, what?

Again, I am just stating how I feel and what I have observed over the past 9 months.

I will not engage you.
Elle Banks is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 03:15 PM   #122
Elle Banks
Erotic Concierge

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

<3
Old 09-14-2019, 03:35 PM   #123
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle Banks View Post
Lol, what?

Again, I am just stating how I feel and what I have observed over the past 9 months.

I will not engage you.
You shouldn’t have in the first place.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 03:39 PM   #124
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why would you go out of your way to say that? I never get in these threads but that was just so out of nowhere and mean.

I avoid logging on to this site because it's so hateful and it's the same 4 people saying the same mean things over and over. Why? Why can't we just focus on what we are all supposedly here for?

This is all so fucked up, I just want the past to be the past, can we try that? I don't even feel like I can interact with anyone without pissing someone off and it's so sad.

Indys was there for me. I don't know much about the new laws, I know things are changing and change is REALLY hard for some people. I want to show all the love and support I can to a site that literally changed my life and has been there for me. If that makes me unpopular and you'd like to bully me as well, pile on.

This negativity is destroying the Pittsburgh hobby community and I guess since it doesn't impact you, it's somehow entertaining but this is literally my livelihood. It's not a joke and trolling people sure makes it seem like you think it is.
These are your words. Indy’s changed your life. A website. I deal with truth. Or people’s own words. Now I’m done with you. I didn’t address you initially because I have no idea who you are. You interjected yourself.
Old 09-14-2019, 04:12 PM   #125
Elle Banks
Erotic Concierge

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Indys absolutely did change my life. Before I found Indys, I was posting on Craigslist and working for a notoriously awful agency.

I am a provider, this is what I do for a living. What does it mean to you? Why address anyone at all if these sites mean nothing to you.
Old 09-14-2019, 04:14 PM   #126
Elle Banks
Erotic Concierge

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Again, I am here because I choose to be a provider for a living, making a site like this essential for me. You lament often how awful the scene here is and how you don't see Pittsburgh women, so besides being a bully, what are you doing?
Old 09-14-2019, 05:27 PM   #127
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again, I am here because I choose to be a provider for a living, making a site like this essential for me. You lament often how awful the scene here is and how you don't see Pittsburgh women, so besides being a bully, what are you doing?
I’ve dabbling in the hobby before you were born. I’ve seen more Pittsburgh girls than you’ve seen Pittsburgh guys. Although my career has led me to women around the globe and most states. But my hobby heyday is behind me. Thank god. The Pittsburgh scene was pretty good around 2005. It was close knit. I attended many GTGs and events. Always paid more than requested. And I never treated a women poorly. Ever. Always showed up on time. Impeccable hygiene, paid a little more than requested and left before my time was up. I was a pretty vanilla date. Nothing weird. Now, Indy’s certainly changed. Mainly because PI is who he is, a masochist. It’s true. He destroyed Mandi publicly on Indy’s. That was an act of a true bully. Sad and pathetic. But he did it to many more. His new partner in in crime is no better. A con artist and petty thief.Now, about the “bully” bullshit. I’m big enough to be one, but never was. I always try to help people who need a hand. I simply tell the truth. I think thats a concept you don’t understand.
Old 09-14-2019, 05:44 PM   #128
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolstoy View Post
Eccie is not the same as ASPD circa 2003/2004 or like Indys in the first several years up to the Cleveland GTG bust.
And that is a good thing. Having been an active member posting almost solely on ECCIE longer than most, this forum works like the members want it. Long time members have been protective of our forums because we have seen how forums like TOS which had worthless reviews were not helpful. Members here have been concerned mainly about sharing good hofo. Very few care for the inane chit chat that used to populate other forums. That is why members here are protective and call out bullshit reviews. And that is why you don't have a bunch of inane chit chat threads in co-ed.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 05:53 PM   #129
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:

Just the same 3 people who cause every thread provoking actual discussion in Pittsburgh to be closed doing their thing.
I am curious, who are the 3?

Quote:
It's sad to think you can't message a provider without fear of her using those messages against you 9 months later. Again, are we still wondering why the Pittsburgh boards are what they are? I didn't mention you, but here I am getting personally attacked. And you wonder why no one wants to be a part of whatever it is you did, come on.
Wait - you are going to blame ECCIE for what another provider posted in this thread, especially when said provider who until TOS shut down, last posted on ECCIE in 2016 - and who has posted a grand total of 20 posts on ECCIE in 2019?

Come on now. That makes zero sense. Just because ECCIE is the last active forum left standing in Pittsburgh since TOS shut down their forums, please don't tar and feather ECCIE Pittsburgh members when the drama on this thread is mainly among providers who used to or still do mainly reside on TOS (or are one of the owners of TOS). That is not the fault of regular longtime ECCIE Pittsburgh members.
Old 09-14-2019, 05:59 PM   #130
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post

Wait - you are going to blame ECCIE for what another provider posted in this thread, especially when said provider who until TOS shut down, last posted on ECCIE in 2016 - and who has posted a grand total of 20 posts on ECCIE in 2019?

Come on now. That makes zero sense. Just because ECCIE is the last active forum left standing in Pittsburgh since TOS shut down their forums, please don't tar and feather ECCIE Pittsburgh members when the drama on this thread is mainly among providers from TOS who have had issues with TOS ownership
And the Indy’s owner herself. She’s a “bully”. It’s about the nicest thing one could say about her.
Old 09-14-2019, 06:08 PM   #131
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
And the Indy’s owner herself.
You must have responded when I was still editing my post to make my thought clearer. But yes.
Old 09-14-2019, 07:11 PM   #132
Elle Banks
Erotic Concierge

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post

Come on now. That makes zero sense. Just because ECCIE is the last active forum left standing in Pittsburgh since TOS shut down their forums, please don't tar and feather ECCIE Pittsburgh members when the drama on this thread is mainly among providers who used to or still do mainly reside on TOS (or are one of the owners of TOS). That is not the fault of regular longtime ECCIE Pittsburgh members.
I wasn't referring to ECCIE alone, you are quoting that post out of context. That was a response to someone who also has a venture in the Pittsburgh hobby scene. I mean all Pittsburgh boards, the whole Pittsburgh scene. I don't even know what is being argued anymore, but I wanted to make that much clear.
Old 09-14-2019, 07:21 PM   #133
Typo
Valued Poster

I have to agree with just about everything Tolstoy said. I jumped into this hobby back when eRAPS was around and then ASPD and then... One of the great things about the Pittsburgh hobbying community in the earlier ASPD days was the sense of community that existed off the boards in the form of the happy hours and GTGs. In those days, such events were about getting together for fun and to get to know each other. I was always thankful for people like Brundogs who did a great job at organizing fun events that had no ulterior motives. It was nice to get together to meet others and to meet a nice collection of the ladies who participated on the boards. In more recent years, it seems those events have been coordinated for more self-serving purposes. I have attended a few and each time feeling like I wasted my time, but also happy I attended because I met a few nice providers who I got to know a bit. I long for the older days when things were different, but also realize they are gone and not likely to return.

I don't know what is going to happen to the hobby community in the Burgh other than it is going to continue to change. Things were easy in the eRAPS/ASPD/early Indys days. This hobby is so much more difficult now because of the legal environment. That makes it less fun and more risky.

The proliferation of the opioid crisis in parallel to the evolution of the hobby in the last 15 years or so has driven many others into the provider arena to support such habits and the erosion of information sharing venues has made it much more difficult to find safe, reliable providers via any of the sites that exist at this point. I came here after failing to find any value for my purposes on the new Indys platform. I see more value in this site at the moment than I have found elsewhere so far, but fear all of these issues are just going to drive it into the ether like the others.

I don't know what the answer is, but personal attacks on each other certainly can't help. I don't necessarily calling BS on an obviously BS review, but there is much that happens here that goes far beyond that.

For example, if you don't feel comfortable coughing up your email in response to a thread, then don't. There isn't any need for slamming the person trying to collect those emails. We are all adults, so everybody can make there own decision as to whether or not they think it is a good idea to give up their info.
Typo is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 11:22 PM   #134
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I wasn't referring to ECCIE alone, you are quoting that post out of context. That was a response to someone who also has a venture in the Pittsburgh hobby scene. I mean all Pittsburgh boards, the whole Pittsburgh scene. I don't even know what is being argued anymore, but I wanted to make that much clear.
OK - well it seemed the discussion here stemmed from Dj8's comment about this forum, hence why I thought your comment was directed to ECCIE alone. Thanks for clarifying you were not referring to ECCIE and instead all Pittsburgh boards and hobby resources
Old 09-15-2019, 07:39 AM   #135
himzert
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Man, long discussion about Web sites. Lol. What a complete waste. What’s next? A long heated discussion about what’s better, Expedia or Trivago?
himzert is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women